Status: updates will probably be at ungodly hours

Who Else Will Love You?

Meeting the Snobs

After the small fight between Eden and Echo, they made up quickly. Mostly by making out and cuddling until Eden's father showed up. When Eden's dad showed, he came into the house, without knocking or anything. He barged into Eden's room demanding that Echo get away from Eden. Neither of the two teens moved from their spots on Eden's bed.

"Get away from her!" Her dad shouted.

"Calm down. He's fine." Eden dismissed her father's anger.

She lightly kissed the tip of Echo's nose and then got up. She rolled her eyes as she sashayed past her father. She picked up her rather heavy bag and shoved in her father's arms.

"Take that out to the car, please. I'll be right out."

Her father looked outraged but did as she asked and left the room and eventually the house with Eden's bag.

"I'm gonna miss you, sexy." Echo said, biting his lip while sprawling over Eden's bed.

"I'm gonna miss you too, you hot little vegan." Eden said as she walked over to him, leaned down and kissed him.

He walked her out to her dad's car, and they shared a small little kiss before Eden got in her dad's car and drove off.

"I don't like him." Her father announced once they were well away from Eden's house.

"Well, that's not my problem." Eden said sassily.

"Okay, I will not tolerate all this from you."

"What?"

"All of this sass you're giving me. There are some ground rules that you will follow when you are living under my roof," He began sternly, "You will not sass me, or my wife. You will be respectful. You will not bring that boy in my house under any circumstances. Understand?"

"Okay." Eden said, immediately regretting her sass.

If only she had thought about the fact that maybe her father would have allowed Echo over if they had both been respectful.

"And when we get to the house, you will greet Emma with respect."

"Emma?"

"Yes. Emma, my wife."

"Okay."

"And you will introduce yourself to Kayla."

"Who?"

"My daughter, Kayla. She's four and quite shy."

"I have a sister?!" Eden shouted, obviously outraged.

"Yes. She is the reason I missed Hayden's funeral. Emma went into labor a couple hours before the funeral started."

Eden was speechless. She didn't know what to think. She had a sister, and her sister was the reason her dad didn't make it to Hayden's funeral? That sounded like a soap opera to her. Her mouth hung agape and her eyes were wide with disbelief.

"I don't believe you." She breathed after a few moments.

"Don't believe me? Kayla was born on June 6th and two thirty in the afternoon." Her father said with a straight face.

Eden sat unable to form a sentence. Unable to comprehend the knew information. This made her re-think several opinions of her father. Sure he was a piece of shit who raped his daughter, but he didn't just skip out on his son's funeral, he opted to be present for the birth of his daughter.

That was off putting for Eden. For the remainder of the car ride she was silently mulling over what her dad had confessed.

When the pair arrived at the house in the rich neighborhood in Glen Burnie, Eden got out of the car and admired the fabulous house in front of her. It was huge! She grabbed her duffel bag from the back seat which her father promptly took from her and they approached the mansion-like house. Her father opened the front door with ease revealing a blonde woman in her early thirties and a little strawberry blonde girl clutching onto the blonde woman's leg.

"Emma, how are you honey?" Her father greeted, dropping Eden's bag the second he stepped through the door.

"Fine sweaty." Emma smiled.

Eden noted that she had a perfect smile. Perfect hair. Perfect makeup. Perfect figure. She was a perfect woman.

"This," Her father gestured toward Eden, "Is my daughter Eden."

"Oh, I'm so glad I get to finally meet you." The woman said, stepping forward, shaking off the little girl, and hugging Eden.

Eden noticed that her breasts were firm. Too firm. Boob-job, obviously. She also noticed that the woman reeked of perfume.

"Good to meet you too." Eden said quietly.

"And this," Her father said, going and picking up the little girl, "This is Kayla."

"Daddy, my name is Kayla-Rose." The girl spoke up with a hint of sass in her voice.

"My apologies, this is Kayla-Rose." Her father said with a wide grin on his face. "Emma, will you show Eden to her room?"

"Of course, Jarred." She said.

Eden picked up her heavy bag and followed Emma through a maze of hallways and up a flight of stairs before finally settling at a room in the very back of the house.

"This is your room while you're living here." Emma breathed.

"Thank you." Eden said politely.

"Why don't you unpack and then come down and we'll all have lunch?"

"Yes, thanks." Eden said as Emma turned to leave.

Eden dropped her bag and sighed heavily. This room had to be at least three times the size of hers back at her mom's house. It had to be twice the size of Echo's room. Eden set to work, slowly unpacking her things, but not all of them. She put her clothes in the dresser drawers, and all of her basic toiletries in the ensuite. She left the stuffed fox that Echo had given her in her bag along with several other very personal belongings. After she had unpacked she jumped and face planted onto the bed. Rolling over, she stared at the pristine white ceiling, hoping that maybe her stay here wouldn't be as bad as she expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short really bad chapter. I'm sorry. I really am. This is a filler chapter btw.