Status: updates will probably be at ungodly hours

Who Else Will Love You?

Party For Two

The soft indie music engulfed them as they sat cross legged on Echo's bed. Eden's vision was beginning to get fuzzy and limbs felt like they were tingling. Her coordination was suffering but she didn't care because she took another swig from the bottle, nearly missing her mouth, and passing it off to Echo. Echo put the bottle to his his lips and took several big gulps.

"That's enough." Echo said, moving the nearly empty bottle away from Eden's grasp.

"No, I'm not drunk enough." Eden complained making grabby hands toward the bottle.

"Eden, you're wasted." Echo said.

"No I'm not." Eden countered.

"Yeah you are." Echo laughed.

"How do you know?" Eden said, getting upset.

Echo leaned in toward Eden, placing his hands on either side of her hips. He guided her so she was laying down on his bed and he was hovering over her. She could smell his cologne and damn did he smell good. His lips glided over her neck causing her to shiver. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back allowing him more access. The kisses on her neck gradually got more aggressive and soon turned into bites that would surely leave dark purple marks. Echo suddenly sat up, scooting away from Eden and wiping a bit of slobber from around his mouth off with the sleeve of his sweatshirt. Eden followed suit, sitting up as well.

"That's how I know you're really drunk, Eden."

"What'sthatsupposedtomean?" The words stumbled out of Eden's mouth.

"You let me kiss you."

"You didn't even kiss me!" Eden defended.

Echo leaned forward once more, crashing their lips together. He pressed his chapped lips hard against her soft ones. Eden wrapped her arms around his neck, effectively pulling him closer. Echo tangled his fingers in her hair, pulling slightly causing Eden to emit a small moan. Echo took the opportunity to slide his tongue into her mouth. She could taste the bitter vodka on his tongue. He explored her mouth, easily taking dominance in the kiss. She leaned back until she was lying down and he was hovering over her. Echo untangled one of his hands from her hair and placed it on her hip, slowly pulling her shirt up and inching his rough hand up her torso. Eden squirmed under his touch. She lifted up her denim clad legs and wrapped them around his waist. Eden knew she shouldn't have been doing that: intensely making out with someone she barely knew, but in the moment it felt right. Echo's rough hand that had been previously exploring Eden's torso massaged her breast over her bra. Eden elicited small moans into Echo's mouth as he touched and kissed her.

But the passion was interrupted. Eden heard the door squeak open and her eyes flew open in panic. Echo put his hands on either side of Eden and hovered over her. He looked over at the door having a look of pure anger on his face. Eden looked over to see one of Echo's sisters standing in the doorway with her mouth agape. His sister glanced at the almost empty bottle of vodka sitting on the floor, then to the girl who had his legs wrapped around Echo, then back at Echo.

"I'm so telling Dad." She announced.

"I'll tell him about the weed in your room." Echo countered.

"You can't prove that." His sister sneered.

"Dresser. Top right Drawer. In a film canister which is labeled "For the boo."

His sister's mouth dropped, her eyes went wide and her cheeks flushed a shade of red. She slammed his door and ran. He snickered a bit before looking back at Eden.

"So where were we?"

~

"I should be going *hic* home." Eden said, looking at the clock.

They were cuddled up on the bed watching some mindless cartoon. They're make out session had been intense and passionate, but neither really wanted to go beyond taking their shirts off. That was way more than Eden would have been comfortable doing had she been sober, but alcohol lowers inhibitions and judgement so she was perfectly content being half naked with a guy she barely knew.

"No, stay." Echo said.

"I can't stay."

"Why?" Echo asked.

"I just can't. My mom'll get worried."

"How are you getting home? 'Cause I'm too fucked up to drive."

"Shit." Eden cursed.

"Cuddle me." Echo requested.

Eden curled into his side and they continued watching cartoons. Soon Eden's breathing evened out indicating that she was asleep. Echo turned off the TV and reached for the bottle of vodka that was still on the floor. He took a few small sips before placing it back on the floor.

"I'm gonna make you fall in love with me." He whispered as he pet her ginger hair with one of his hands. "And you're gonna hate me for it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Eden made out with a dude she barely knows! Will Eden and Echo ever hang out when they're both sober? Maybe. Maybe not.