Status: updates will probably be at ungodly hours

Who Else Will Love You?

It's Too Early

"Eden, wake up." Echo said as he gently shook her.

"W'time is it?" Eden asked groggily.

"6:45. Time for school."

Eden sat up dazed and confused. She didn't quit know where she was and she sure as hell didn't know why she was shirtless.

"What happened last night?" Eden asked. She gripped her head in her hands suddenly becoming aware of the crippling headache she had.

"We got drunk and made out." Echo said, handing her a glass of water and two aspirin.

"Thanks." She said taking the water and aspirin.

"Now get up, we have school."

Eden groaned but got up anyways.

"Wait, I don't have anything with me."

"I got Phoenix to let you borrow some of her clothes. You look like you're the same size. And we have a shit ton of extra toothbrushes for God knows why. I think you'll be fine."

"I'll have to borrow Phoenix's underwear. That's really weird, Echo."

"It's fine!" He exclaimed. "No c'mon. The shower is this way."

Echo took Eden's hand, leading her to the bathroom which was at the end of the hallway. Echo grabbed an unopened toothbrush from under the sink while Eden fidgeted with the shower. With a bit of help from Echo, she got the water hot and running. Eden began to unbutton her jeans,but stopped before pulling them down, realizing Echo was still in the bathroom.

"Ummm. . . " Eden began, "Can you leave?"

"No, I have to get ready too." He said while squirting some toothpaste onto a white and blue toothbrush.

Eden turned around so her back was to him and pulled her jeans down. She took off her bra and panties as quick as she could and hopped in the shower.

"Nice ass." Echo commented.

Even though he couldn't see her, Eden blushed a dark shade of red. She began to wash herself, still self conscious of rom Echo's comment.

"How'd you sleep?" Echo spoke up.

"Good. I uh forgot that I was here actually." Eden said as rinsed soap from her pale body.

"Do you remember anything from last night?"

"Bits and pieces. I don't really remember making out with you."

"Well we did. And it was awesome."

Eden could hear the smile in his voice, and it made her smile like crazy. She turned off the water and peaked her head around the shower curtain to find a shirtless Echo. She eyed him and boy did he look good. Toned yet skinny.

"Hey, towel?"

"Yeah." He answered, reaching under the sink and grabbing a fresh towel.

He handed it to her. She dried off and wrapped the towel around her body before opening the shower curtain and stepping out onto the bath mat. The cold air in the bathroom caused her to shiver."

"Shit, clothes." Echo cursed, remembering that Eden had to have clothes to put on.

He rushed from the bathroom, leaving Eden by herself. She ran her fingers through her tangled hair, hoping that it wasn't going to be too bad. She began to brush her teeth with the new toothbrush Echo had set out for her. He returned before she finished brushing her teeth. He set the clothes down on the toilet seat as she spit out the last bit of minty lather from her mouth and rinsed the toothbrush. She grabbed the pair of panties that were sitting on top of the pile of clothes, holding them up. It had to be the skimpiest g-string she had ever seen. She looked at Echo in disbelief. He only winked in response. She slid them on under her towel. She then reached for her own bra, putting it back on so she wouldn't have to use Phoenix's, because Phoenix probably had bigger boobs than Eden had. In the process of putting her bra on, she dropped her towel leaving her nearly naked. Only a skimpy g-string and a half put on bra covered her. She blushed and rushed to put the rest of the clothes on which consisted on a pair of really tight skinny jeans and a sweatshirt that read "Walking Zombie" on it. Echo smirked as he watched her panic as the towel fell and how she fumbled trying to get the clothes on.

"Why are you still in here?" Eden asked rudely as she struggled to get the jeans on.

"I live here."

"Get out." Eden ordered.

Echo left the room as Eden continued to struggle with the jeans.

"Feisty. She's gonna be a tough one." Echo thought to himself as he walked back down to his room.

He entered his room to find Chance, his younger sister sitting on his bed.

"What?" He asked, irritation evident in his voice.

"Don't do this to her." Chance said.

"What do you mean?" Echo asked, still irritated that his sister was in his room.

"You're gonna hurt her. She's a nice girl, Echo. She's naive and she doesn't deserve to be hurt, especially by you."

"You don't know her." Echo spat.

"Yeah I do. We're in the same grade."

"Really?" Echo questioned.

"Yeah. And I know so much more about her than you probably do. Like did you know her brother died when she was twelve? Or she has literally no friends? People think she's a grenade that's going to explode on them. Did you know her father raped her? She's got damage Echo. She doesn't need anymore."

"Leave us alone, Chance." Echo said, pretty much ignoring everything she'd just said.

"Leave her alone. Please." Chance pleaded.

"Out." Echo demanded, pointing towards the door.

Chance reluctantly got up and left the room without a word. She passed Eden on the way down the hallway, receiving a curious look from Eden. Chance simply rolled her eyes, earning a sort of hurt look form Eden.

Eden entered Echo's room, to see him sitting on his bed. She plopped down next to him, sitting cross legged.

"How come you let me stay?" Eden asked.

"You didn't have a way to get home." Echo answered, shrugging.

"No, like why did you want me to stay?"

"You're good at cuddling." Echo admitted, smiling to himself.

Eden smiled at him. She got up grabbing her bag and sliding her shoes on.

"Where you going?" Echo asked from his position on the bed.

"School." Eden said as if it were obvious.

"Oh yeah." Echo said as he sat up.

He grabbed his phone and keys from off of his dresser and followed Eden out of his room. They both passed up on breakfast and made the short, cold journey from the front door to Echo's car. He unlocked it and they both slid in. He turned the key in the ignition and the car grumbled to life. He let it run for a few minutes before shifting into gear and driving away from his house and towards the school.

"Why me?" Eden asked.

"You ask a lot of questions." Echo stated.

That shut Eden up quickly and she didn't say a word for the rest of the car ride. She only looked out the window observing the passing scenery and listening to the indie music that flowed smoothly out of the speakers.

But her mind was crowded with questions. She questioned her choices and why she hadn't gone home last night. No instead she spent the night at a boy's house. A boy that she barely knew. That worried her. How could she trust him so quickly to spend the night at his house, in his bed. She couldn't be that naive, could she?
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda lame, I know. Any ideas to spice it up? Comment and let me know. I have the middle and end of the story planned but I'm not quite sure how to get there. So yeah.