Status: updates will probably be at ungodly hours

Who Else Will Love You?

Pedophile

Eden and Echo had played the silly game for several hours, learning so much about each other. The questions ranged from light hearted questions about their favorite things to deep personal things like Eden's brother or Echo's mom. But before midnight, Echo left stating that he had to be home before his dad left for work. Eden didn't really understand though. Echo's house seemed so free range and he was so carefree, it boggled her mind that Echo had a curfew that he actually followed. After he left, Eden went downstairs intending to make herself some tea, but was taken aback when she saw her father sitting in the living room like he owned the place.

"What are you doing here? How long have you been here?"

"I came by to see your mother. She here?"

"No, she's not. You can see yourself out." Eden said rudely.

"Eden, I'm here for the forgiveness of your mother. And eventually the forgiveness of you. I'm trying."

"Well you should have thought of that when you left us."

"I wasn't happy here. I did what was best for me."

"You're a selfish asshole!" Eden shouted, her rage boiling inside of her.

"What I did wasn't right, but I'm trying to right my wrongs now."

"Too late, you bastard." The insult flowed from her lips.

"Now that's no way to speak to your father, now is it." Her father said, an evil grin curling on his lips.

"You make me sick." Eden spat, turning around to go back to her room.

"Oh, Eden," Her father began as he got up and walked towards her.

She froze in her tracks. Eden knew that tone in his voice, and it scared her more than anything. She felt his hand brush past her hair and rest on her shoulder. She shook it off instantly and whipped around.

"Get away from me." Eden said trying to be tough but she was beginning to shake.

"I just wish you'd forgive me." He purred ignoring Eden's request and putting his hand back on her shoulder.

She tried to shake off his hand again, but to no avail. By now tears began to fall from her eyes and she was shaking in fear.

"Eden, I'm home!" She heard her mother call from the door that lead to the garage.

Her father immediately let go of her and backed away. Eden ran from her spot in the living room up to her room. She locked the door and barricaded herself in her closet. Once she felt safe enough, she cried. She never wanted to relive what happened when she was younger, and now he was here again, making her relive all of the sick things he did to her. She hated him.

After about an hour, she heard her father leave and that's when she finally left her closet. She grabbed her phone off of the floor and checked it. There were seven unread messages from Echo.

1.5 hrs ago: From:Echo
Who's that guy on your couch? Was that your dad?

1 hr ago: From: Echo
Shit that's sketchy. I shouldn't have left.

43mins ago: From: Echo
Kit answer me. Did you know that guy?

34mins ago: From: Echo
Eden?

28mins ago: From: Echo
Eden are you okay?

19mins ago: From: Echo
If you don't answer me I'm coming over. Are you okay, Eden?

13mins ago: From: Echo
That's it, I'm coming over.

And right then she heard the doorbell ring. She tossed her phone onto the bed and opened her door. Her mother opened the front door and she could hear Echo frantically ask if Eden was home. Eden walked downstairs and to the front door. Her mother was unfazed by her disheveled appearance, but this only worried Echo even more.

"My God, Eden, are you okay?" Echo asked frantically.

"Not really. But I'll be okay." Eden admitted.

"What happened?" Echo asked, the stress and worry was evident in his face.

"C'mon." Eden said as she took his wrist and began leading him upstairs.

"Door open!" Eden's mother shouted as they walked up the stairs.

Echo took a seat on Eden's floor and she sat directly in front of him.

"Who was that man?"

"My dad."

"Oh, thank God, I thought he was some robber or a pedophile or something. But why were you crying?"

"Because my dad doesn't live here. He shouldn't have been in here at all."

"Shit. . ."

"Yeah."

"I shouldn't have left without making sure that you knew him. That's hella sketchy."

"It's okay," Eden said, "But I thought you had to be home before your dad left for work?"

"I got home before he left. Then I left." Echo explained with his infamous lopsided smile.

Eden nodded and they proceeded to sit in a comfortable silence for a few moments.

"C'mere." Echo said, motioning for her to come closer to him.

Eden moved closer to him and he placed his hands on her hips. He leaned in slightly and she mimicked his actions. Her breathing sped up and could feel her heart pounding through her chest. He connected their lips after several agonizingly suspenseful seconds. She could feel him holding back, so she pressed her lips harder against his. Echo's grip on her hips tightened causing her to inhale sharply. He loosened his grip slightly but pressed his lips harder against her. After several intense minutes of a hard kiss, Echo broke it and rested his forehead against Eden, both of them breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry, Kit."

"It's okay."

But in Echo's mind, he knew it wasn't. He knew something more had happened with her dad. He remembered that his sister told him that her father raped her when she was younger, so Echo wondered if the same thing had happened tonight. The thought of it made him angry; how could anyone do that? And to their own daughter? Disgusting. Just thinking about the possibility of what Eden's father could have done made him pull Eden closer. In that moment he vowed to himself to never let her get hurt, but you can't always control everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo..... Yeah. Comment and let me know what you think:)