Predator and Prey

1/5

Image
You're the most pathetic excuse for a fighter I've ever seen. Yet here she is, draped around your neck like a cheap necklace. Does she know how weak you are? Does she see how miserable she is with you? Or does she hide it, under all of that pretentious make up, painting over her misery?

I watch you both from the top of the gravity room's roof. You are so wrapped up in her that you can't even sense me, how idiotic. I could fly down and snap your neck in an instant. I smiled, the thought of doing that gives me chills of excitement. It's been so long since I've killed.

She's pulling away from you, can't you see it? She turns away as you try to kiss her, how can you miss the signs? I smirk as she disappears inside, leaving the confused 'warrior' on her doorstep. I watch him leave with hawk eyes, unable to soothe the anger I feel bubbling in my chest. She may have only kissed him on the cheek, but that's too much. She's too much.

Shaking my head, I turn to see her bedroom light flicker on. It's not honorable of me to observe the going's on in her room, but I do. This woman taunts me constantly with her smiles and ridiculously good body. She's well below my station and yet here I am, watching her move about her room in the middle of the night. What has become of the once great Prince Vegeta?

My guilt get's the better of me as she starts to unzip the back of her dress, causing me look upwards at the stars. Once, I would have sought out my home world within those millions of twinkling lights, but now that's all pointless – It's not there. I no longer have a home. The star's still beckoned me forth, calling my name.

“Vegeta!” A high pitched voice interrupted my thoughts, causing me to register that it wasn't the star's calling my name, it was her. My face contorted involuntarily into the usual scowl as I looked towards her. She was on her balcony, a dark blue satin dressing gown hugging her figure. Dark Blue...My families colour...

“What are you doing up there?” She asked. Her voice made me shiver, as though I'd been hit by a blizzard.

“Nothing, Just laughing at your pathetic attempts to escape your overbearing weakling.” I replied, smirking as the word's washed over her. She narrowed her eyes, tugged her dressing gown tighter around her frame and huffed dramatically.

“You're just jealous you have no one to call yours!” She yelled, a smile spreading across her face.

“If that's who you want as yours, You are more stupid than I thought woman.” I retorted. Her face turned red with anger and she raised a finger.

“Fuck you Vegeta.” She hissed, glaring and returning to her room – Drawing the blinds so I could no longer see the show she put on every night. Granted I wasn't technically invited, her actions spoke but her word's did not flow.

I reflected on the earth woman, much as I did every night. Tonight she was different though. She fought back, she even dared to use explicit language against me. Perhaps there is more to this woman than I currently knew. My eye's flicked back to her drawn curtains, coming to a realization that I had been running from since coming to this planet.

I will make you mine woman. I will and there is nothing you can do to stop me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I went weird here and wrote this as Vegeta, I'm not 100% that it worked in this situation. Meh.