Status: something.

Dear You

secret

Anyone that knows Pete knows he likes to write. And in the midst of his band's new-found fame he finds it hard to find a place to post his thoughts. This is where his so-called "secret blogs" come into play. Pete has this new idea. He decides he's going to start a secret blog to post everything he wants to say--what's on his mind, new lyrics, anything. The only trouble is he eventually gets found out and the cycle starts all over again. He deletes them all, of course, before starting the latest endeavor. He makes his little blog, his own personal corner of the internet, and he tries his hardest to keep his identity concealed.

He doesn't receive many views or comments, naturally, but it isn't until about three weeks after he's started this blog that he gets one consistent commenter. And this is where Aubrey comes in.

Aubrey loves writing and she loves reading. She loves reading about people whose souls are as tortured as her own. She hasn't found very many, but much to her delight, she comes across the blog of a certain Peter Lewis. She's intrigued, to say the least. This Peter has a lot to say about a lot of different things. Everything he writes is so poetic, and Aubrey knows she could never compare. She's been waiting for someone like this, she's been praying for someone like this. And she's finally found him. Thanks to the internet she can finally communicate with another person like herself outside of this sleepy Illinois town.

Aubrey reads through all of his work, truly blown away. She leaves a comment on his most recent post, and as she types out her thoughts, her fingers shake. What was he going to say? Would he even respond? Would he look at her work?

dear Peter Lewis.

This is gorgeous. The sincerity is palpable, it's almost as if I'm inside your mind. So glad I stumbled upon this, I'm blown away. Please keep writing.

aubrey.


Pete is shocked to find he has a comment on his blog. He had originally signed in to his blog to post about his latest frustrations. As much as this was for himself, he was excited to see someone else had read his words. His heart beat sped up as he read the comment, a stupid smile stuck to his face. He hadn't felt this giddy in a long time. And not over something as silly as a blog comment. He got thousands of them on the Fall Out Boy website, but this was...different. This was personal. Just him and Aubrey. He swallowed hard, hitting reply.

dear you,

thank you. as much as this is for myself i'm glad you enjoyed this. i appreciate the sentiment. i won't stop writing if you don't stop reading. keep this a secret, just you and me.

peter lewis


And this is where the story begins. A blog post and two comments. And neither had any idea what was to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god, I can't believe I'm starting something else when I have so many other things to finish. I thought of this really late last night and it seemed like an interesting idea. I don't know how often I'll get to update this story or how far it'll go, but it's just something fun and different. I think the chapters will be relatively short as well. What do you think?