Keep Floatin'.

Got No Problems.

Tasha's Point of View

As I stepped off the ride with Chrisslyn, we both held our stomachs due to the amount of laughing we had just done on the roller coaster at the Santa Monica Pier. We were finding everything to be amusing but I had a feeling that was due to the bowl that we smoked before coming to the pier. This was what we did on our days off that we shared in common. We would get high, come to the pier and walk around for a few hours before we would sit on the beach and smoke a joint and swim. This was our favorite past time.

"Dude, that was so chill." She laughed as she pushed her sunglasses on her face. She smiled at me as we laced our arms. She talked to me about work as we walked to our usual spot next to the rocks near the tad pole ponds. No one went to that area because it was a place where people would go to get high.

"You brought your card, right?" I asked her. She nodded happily as she set her towel down on the dry part of the sand and took a seat. I copied her actions and licked my lips before grabbing my smoke from my bag. It was illegal to smoke on the beach unless you had a medical marijuana card. Her illness was migraines and my illness was back pains. Both were the biggest crocks of shit ever.

"Wiz Khalifa is in town." She said as she scrolled through her Facebook. "Apparently its the last day of his tour tomorrow."

"That's chill. He was on tour with a shit ton of others, too." I flicked open my Zippo and lit my joint sucking in the tantalizing air. The rush it gave me was enough to make me feel on cloud nine. I passed the joint to Chrisslyn and she smiled a thank you before taking a few puffs of it before handing it back to me.

"I'm going in, bro." Chrisslyn stood up and removed her clothes revealing her white palm trees bikini. She tossed them in her back and made her way towards the water. I crossed my legs and brought the joint to my lips inhaling more of it to calm my nerves.

"Ma'am do you have your card?" I turned and noticed that an officer was looking down at me. I grabbed the cards for both Chrisslyn and myself and handed them to the officer. He looked over them and gave me a small smile before handing them over and disappearing back to his patrol car.

I took a few more puffs before laying down on the towel that I had brought with me to use. I was in need of relaxing today and that was clear. Work had been a busy on all week and I barely had a chance to take time to myself because when you work for a high class Los Angeles catering company, you never get to rest for long.

"How many puffs to get to the end of a joint?" I laughed as Chrisslyn came over to me. She gave me a look that meant she thought I was being dumb but she laughed, too. I passed her the joint before I stood up and removed my clothes. I tossed them in my bag and made for the water. As my feet touched the water I noticed two men walking towards me. One was a tall black guy and the other was a shorter white guy. As they got closer, Chrisslyn came over to me with the joint.

"Have your puff, bitch." Chrisslyn laughed.

"Mind if we join you ladies?" I coughed because I knew that voice anywhere along with the laughs of both of them. I blushed and looked at Mac Miller and Wiz Khalifa. Chrisslyn and I must have shared the same shocked expressions because they were both smiling from ear to ear at us.

"Must be fans." Wiz chuckled. Chrisslyn nodded quickly before Mac grabbed the joint from me and took a few puffs. I watched as he exhaled and passed the joint off to Wiz who took a few puffs, too. I couldn't help but notice that they were already high off their asses.

"Big fans." Chrisslyn giggled. I turned and looked at her like she had told a lie. She tore her dark eyes from Wiz and looked at me.

"When the fuck do you ever giggle?" I asked her. She shrugged and we both started to laugh. "Well I'm Tasha and this is Chrisslyn."

"Nice to meet you ladies." Wiz smiled at us. "Are you both going to the show tomorrow?" We both sadly shook our head.

"She has to work all evening and night. Plus I work early in the morning." I said looking at Mac. He nodded his head.

"Where do you both work?" Mac asked.

"I work at the Santa Monica Hospital." Chrisslyn said giving Wiz a smile that he returned along with a wink. "Tasha works at SM Catering."

"Are you a chef?" Mac asked me. I nodded to his answer. "That's chill."

"What are y'all doing at the beach?" Chrisslyn asked. Her Southern twang was obvious when she said certain words. I learned to ignore it as the years went by.

"Just came to have some fun in the water and hangout." Mac said with a laugh. I nodded as Wiz got involved in a conversation with Chrisslyn leading her away from where I was standing with Mac. I looked at Mac as he handed me the almost finished joint. I took the last couple of puffs and discarded it.

"Are you guys lesbian?" Mac asked me. I stopped and looked at him as I had started to walk away from him to sit out on my towel.

"No. She is like my sister." I said to him. He nodded before sitting down on my towel giving me a smug look.

"Then let me properly introduce myself. I'm Malcom James McCormick." He put out his hand as if for me to shake it. I grabbed it and smiled at him.

"Tasha Renee Victoriason." I said. He brought my hand to his lips and kissed my knuckles.

"The pleasure is all mine."