Keep Floatin'.

My Weed Lit.

Chrisslyn's Point of View

I sat on the couch with Tasha as we watched some mindless TV that was flashing before our eyes. We had spent the rest of the afternoon with Wiz and Mac on the beach and at the pier which was pretty nice because we had spent time with them as people and not as celebrities.

"Dude, I'm hungry." Tasha said as she slid her feet into her slippers. She stood up and looked down at me with a big smile. "In-N-Out?"

"Hell yes!" I said getting up. We both loved In-N-Out, especially when we were high. It was like the best food ever to eat. I smiled at her as I stood up and put my shoes on. She grabbed the keys but stopped and look at me.

"Maybe we should just walk." She laughed. I nodded and we grabbed our wallets making our way out of the house. We walked down the street talking about our day at the beach with our two new friends.

"Did you get Mac's number?" I asked her as we stood in line. She showed me her phone with a smile as the screen showed a mile long list of messages back and forth between the two. "Wiz gave me his number, too."

"What time do you work?" She asked me as we moved forward a few steps. I opened up the calendar on my phone and looked over it to find the day.

"3." I groaned. "What time do you work?"

"5." She said with a shrug.

"In the morning?" She nodded. "Damn, that really sucks. So that means you have to get up at 4."

"Pretty much. But I'm working for some huge meeting that will be pretty awesome." She chuckled. "I want a number 1 with animal fries and a chocolate shake."

"Ohhhh that sounds good. I'll take that but with a coke." I flirtingly smiled at the teenaged boy behind the counter. He looked nervous as he gave the order to the people behind him. I softly pushed Tasha as we went to a table to sit down.

"You're going to make the poor boy cum on himself if you keep batting those eyeslashes of yours at him." Tasha said looking at her phone.

"How is Mac?" I asked her. She stopped texting him and looked at me with a small smile on her nude lips. Neither one of us had put on any makeup after we had returned from the beach. We had no reason to look good because we would not be seeing Mac or Wiz.

"Hey ladies." I spoke too soon. I turned and noticed that Wiz and Mac were approaching our table with food. I noticed that Tasha smiled up at Mac before he sat down next to her. They looked at each other happily. The teenage boy came to the table and set our food down.

"Munchies?" Tasha asked them. They nodded with a laugh. "Us too."

"How did you get here?" Wiz asked. I licked my lips and looked at the table.

"We walked." Tasha shrugged dipping a fry in her chocolate shake. Mac gave her a wide eyed look as she ate a few more fries. She looked at him and stopped. "What?"

"That's cute." He chuckled.I looked at Wiz and noticed that his face was buried in his phone, specifically on Twitter. He was too busy to notice anything the four of us sat at the table. I noticed that Mac and Tasha had there heads together and were whispering to one another.

I ate in silence as Wiz would not take his eyes off the phone in his face. He would put the phone own only to eat. I rolled my eyes and watched cars drive by. I tried to keep my eyes off of Mac and Tasha but that i the attention that I wanted from Wiz but social media was more important.

"Let's get out of here." Mac said to Tasha. She nodded and stood up with Mac.

"I'll see you at home, Chris." She smiled at me before walking away. They discarded their food and were gone walking off towards the beach, in the opposite direction of the house.

"I'm going to go home." I stated looking at Wiz. He nodded his head keeping his eyes on his phone. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I tossed my trash and made my way home annoyed with Wiz. I spent an hour in the bath and then went to sleep to get rest for my shift at work.