Status: Hiatus

You Don't Understand...I Was in Love...I Still Am...

The Transformation - Part 1

Damian leaned in close to Alexa’s face so she could hear every whispered word.

“Death shan’t befall this youngling. Her hopes and dreams unseen in her eyes. Let the indigo aura outstand it’s human chains. Alexa Montiago shall now be one to all with Indigo ties,” he whispered in a smoothe, silky voice even the greatest impressionist couldn’t match.

Alexa eyes snap shut as she falls over ontot he soft, grassy ground. She writhes and convulses violently. Damian waits. As Alexa violently struggles against an unseen force, her features change. Her hair becoms a dazzling fiery red while her body grows taller and leaner. Her face becomes so gorgeous a super model would be envious. This trance seems to last for ages, until she stops. She stands up carefully and slowly, facing Damian. She is completely still. Suddenly her eyes open and she glows. The Indigo aura around her is so powerful that the meadow around Damain and Alexa starts to fade out of reality. Alexa looks at Damian with a furious glare. As she sets up to unleash her rage upon him, the aura relaxes back into her body. Reality, comes back quickly and Alexa tumbles to the ground. Damian cautiously walks over to her exausted body.

“I think that’s enough for tonight,” he says to her unconcious body. He picks her up and carries her limp body back to the car. Damian retreats to his Indigo HQ: his house. He lives in the mansion atop the hill that overshadows the small city. He carefully removes Alexa from the car and takes her inside. He puts her in the double guest bedroom, where the other Indigo he training is fast asleep. As he tucks her into the comfortable bed, he looks up through the skylight with a longing gaze.

“Someday, we’ll get back up there. Someday,” he said. Before leaving the room, he turned around and whispered a goodnight to Alexa, “Goodnight, Chosen Child.”

TO BE CONTINUED
♠ ♠ ♠
next one will be long