Status: Hiatus

What?...I'm in Love?...With...A Vampire?

Dreams That Are Happening? ***! She's in Trouble!

***Your POV***
You walked out of the Commons (in other words the lunch room) and to your next class.

>>FF>>

You knocked on the door of the manager’s office at Lorenson's Smoothie Time Bar.

"Enter," said a low man's voice. You slowly opened the door. The office was huge! Paintings of smoothies everywhere! And it wasn’t one of those boring gray offices, either. Yellows, blues, everything. "Welcome," he said, "I am Mr.Lorenson, manager and founder of the Smoothie Time Bar."

"Nice to meet you," you said smiling and shaking his extended hand.

"So I understand you want a job here miss...Leneel," he said looking down at your papers.

"Yep that’s me," you said enthusiastically.

"Ok, well I have reviewed your reccomendations and think that you should start as a cashier. I have heard you are trustworthy enough not to steal money. You can start tomorrow after school," he added.

"Ok," you said jumping with joy. "Thanks," you added as you rushed out the door.

'Oh my God! Nothing went wrong toda-,' you hear a giagantic crash and spin around just in time to see the building falling in on itself.

"Oh no! Mr.Lorenson," you rush over to the rubble and start crawling over to where you think Mr. Lorenson's office is. "Mr. Lorenson," you asked. You hear someone inhale slightly to the left of where you are. "Mr. Lorenson," you start digging through the rubble. His head and torso slowly emerges as you throw more and more debris to the side.

'Oh God! I thought too soon! Um...phone! 911!'

"Hold on Mr. Lorenson," you told him before running over to where you dropped your backpack. You pulled out your cell and dialed 911. "Hello," you said frantically. "I’m at Lorenson's Smoothie Time Bar and it just collapsed inside itself! The owner is hurt and was buried but he's still alive and I don’t think anyone else was inside," you finished.

"Ok, we're sending an ambulance there right away," said the woman on the other end.

"Ok," you said shaking from all the excitement. As you pocketed your cell you started pacing. You needed to talk to someone about what had just happened.

'Was that an assasination attempt? I mean...that building wasn't built too long ago. How could it just...fall in on itself like that? Why would anyone target me? Or Mr. Lorenson? I know I haven’t done anything wrong enough for someone to want me dead. I don’t know about Mr. Lorenson, but he seems nice enough...whats going on?'

Your thoughts were racing through your mind as you heard a faint siren growing steadily louder. That’s when everything went dark...

***Indygo POV***

You were running...no...flying.

'Why am I here,' you thought to yourself, looking down at the streets below speeding past. You started to slow. You were above the Smoothie Time Bar. 'What? Why has it collapsed? What’s happening?'

"Whos...," you trailed off as you just realized who was pacing the sidewalk. "Amaisheea...," you sighed. Then she fell. "No," you screamed. You wrenched your eyes open. You were on the couch at your house, covered in sweat. "Oh my God! I have to find Amaisheea," you said. You rushed down to the garage and slammed the door button. You jumped on your bike and started pedaling like mad. Streets were zooming past. You had to get there...and fast.

'It was only a dream,' you thought. But your feet wouldn’t let you stop. You skidded around the corner of Orngalo and Farce. There was the Bar, in rubble. 'It can’t be! But then where’s-,' then you saw her. She was falling.

"No," you yelled as you ran over as fast you could. You had such inertia that when you caught her, within inches of the ground, you flew a couple of feet, her in your lap. "Oh my God Amaisheea! Are you ok? Please wake up! Please!" You heard a siren. It was growing louder.

'But how did they know?' The ambulence pulled up and paramedics were everywhere in less than 5 seconds. One ran over to you.

"We got a call that...oh my," he said just noticing Amaisheea, unconcious, in your lap. "Do you know how this happened," he interrogated.

"No..I-I was just turning the corner when I saw her fall," you said, your eyes a bit wet.

"We'll take her to the hospital and check her out," he said rushing away back to the vehicle. Then you saw it: the flash of black.

'No...not one of my own species...,' you thought. Your eyes flashed yellow but you calmed yourself. 'I will figure this out later. But why? Did they want to ruin the existence? That put the entire species in jeapordy,' you thought angrily.

"Sir would you like to accompany her to the hospital," the paramedic asked. It took you awhile to answer. You decided against going after him. Besides, it would seem odd to a mortal if you disappeared.

"Yes," you said.

"Please step this way," he said. You hadn’t noticed the second ambulance pull up. You stepped into the small white vehicle and held onto Amaisheea's hand as ride began. But for you and Amaisheea...this was only the beginning of a long journey…a life changing one. You had decided it was time...
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it sucks...im workin on it....