Assistants and Dearest

XI

"Not now Kellin..." Vic warned as my lips trailed his neck. "I have to get this work done right now, please stop." He begged.

"I like it when you beg, but fine." I moved back and smiled at him cheekily.

It's been a week since I came back to working with Vic, and it's been smooth so far. We proposed going steady after the first day, which kind of surprised me. I guess I've never been in a steady relationship, but I was sure enjoying it right now.

"Do you want to come over tonight?" I asked Vic a few minutes later.

"I can't, I've got some papers to work on."

"Then can I come over? I'll let you work."

"Nope, dad's going to be home remember?" I sighed. I forgot all about him.

"Well I could sneak over-"

"Kellin, no is no."

"Kellin." I mocked, cupping my face in my hands.

"I'm sorry." He said, looking over to me. I looked away. Vic smiled before turning towards me, poking my side.

"Stop." I gasped at his touch and laughed.

"No, not until you say it's okay."

"N-no, fucking stop!" I yelled, slapping at his hands. My body slid from the chairs, bringing Vic down on top of me.

"I can keep going." He teased.

"No! O-okay, it's okay." He pulled away and smiled down at me, laying there out of breath. "I hate you." I said before pressing my lips against his. Vic smiled and kissed me back, his hands on the floor. The kiss got heated, as did most, so we kind of got lost in it and ended up on the floor a lot longer than intended.

There was a knock.

Vic sprang up immediately, taking a huge step away from me before straightening out his suit and hair. The door opened and in walked Mr. Fuentes. I was already up fortunately, so I just stood there awkwardly, watching Vic and his father talk. I was unsure of what they were talking about, but my mind wasn't really focusing on that. I was focused on the thrill of almost getting busted for the first time. It was close, and I loved it more than I expected I would honestly. But if we actually got caught, well, that would be another story.

After Vic's father left, I locked the door again and stood there, watching him. If I knew Vic, he'd tell me we can't do this anymore in the office because we'll get caught eventually. But what he did surprised me.

"Damn that close." He whispered to me before kissing me slowly against the door. I shoved him back. "What?" He asked, his eyes filling with fret.

"You didn't say we can't kiss in here anymore...Why?" His eyes went from fret to admiration which had my heart tingling.

"Because this is one of the few places we have, and as long as we take precaution, I think it's okay." I smiled brightly before kissing him again. He kissed back feverishly.

"Please let me come over tonight." I begged breathlessly, resting my forehead against Vic's, his eyes flicked back to mine.

"Fine." Was all he said before the gap was closed once again.

☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

I left my apartment around six when I got a text from Vic saying it was safe to come over, but I needed to come through the window. Excitement's eating at me, this is the first time I'll be at Vic's house, and hopefully not the last.

He lived on the other side of town, so it was a long walk, but I didn't mind. As long as I got to see him, it was worth it. I removed the slip of paper with his address from my pocket and turned onto his road, looking for the descriptive house. I found it pretty easily.

The house was double stories, white, and pretty modern looking. Vic's dad probably has a lot of money, unlike I do. Enough about that though. I walked around the lawn precociously, making sure not to let Mr. Fuentes see me. I found a window that was open, and I heard blink-182 playing. With a smile, I grabbed a rock and threw it through the window. Before I knew it, Vic showed up with a ladder and tossed it down. I set it up and climbed up and into the room.

The room was big, but not out of the ordinary. He had a double bed, desk, computer, dresser, closet, and a TV. The only thing different was that his walls were covered with posters.

"Wow, this doesn't seem like you." I admitted. Seeing Vic in normal clothes was still unusual, and now seeing the posters was even more out of the ordinary.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm not really a business guy, I just am required to dress like that." He shut the window and locked the door. "We had dinner already, and my brother Mike is going to make sure no one's gonna bother me. I just said I was really busy and didn't want anyone coming up here."

"Liar, liar, pants on fire." I teased before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him. I pulled away.

"Yeah okay, but you just, go sit over there or something. I have stuff to do." I sighed, but obliged, tossing myself onto the bed. I landed with a small thud and stared up at the ceiling. I was bored, and it hadn't even been five minutes.

"Turn up the music." I ordered more than asked. Vic glared at me, but turned the volume up. I sang along. It wasn't until the song ended that he spoke, continuing to write just whatever the hell he was writing.

"You have a good voice Kellin."

"Thanks, but not really."

"Yes you do. That's a fact, not a compliment. Do you play any instruments?"

"Well I used to play piano a little in high school..." He turned around and quirked his eyebrows. "Stop, I know it's lame."

"No, no it's not. It's cool."

"How about you?" I turned the subject around.

"I played guitar mostly."

"Hot." I teased. He smiled before turning back to his work.

"Viiiic." I whined. "I'm bored."

"I told you not to come." I stood up and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"But I wanted to hang out."

"And I said I was busy." My lips trailed his neck. "Stop." He said, so I pulled away.

"Are you almost finished?" I said faintly, watching him continue writing.

"Yes." A smile spread on my lips, so I went back to the bed a laid there. The sun started to set and the room got darker. My eyes drifted close, so I just laid there, half asleep. Maybe an hour later, I felt something move on the other side of the bed, then an arm snaked around my waist. I smiled and turned over to meet Vic's gaze.

"Hey sleepy." He said quietly. I kissed him and snuggled into his neck, kissing it lightly.

"Hey." Was all I said before drifting away slightly again. I was aware of what was going on, but I was so tired at the same time. Vic must've thought I fell asleep, because a few minutes later he began to talk almost to himself.

"I don't know what you're doing to me Kellin, but I love it. And it'd be a lie to say that I'm not falling in love with you." Was all I could make out of his faint whisper before falling asleep, Vic's arms wrapped around me securely.