Assistants and Dearest

XVII

Okay sorry in advance for putting periods in between cuss words, etc. I don't want this story to get flagged or tagged as private. Don't be surprised if it gets flagged as R instead of PG-13 sometime soon c: Continue on

☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

"Surprise." I heard from behind me. It was the voice I loved. Hell, it was the guy I loved.

I turned around to meet Vic standing there with a cheesy grin. I probably looked pretty ecstatic as well.

"How did you-"

"Magic." He clapped his hands dramatically, causing me to laugh. He walked up to me, brushing some hair out of my eyes. My heart fluttered.

"You're too sweet." I said before blushing.

"I know, I know. But what I said was true. It took me awhile to determine how I really felt about you and I, but I really do love you."

"I love you too." I said joyfully.

"Glad you say that because this would've been awkward otherwise." He squinted his eyes in a funny manner, causing me to laugh.

He smiled at me before leaning in and kissing me. It felt different than all our other kisses. Like it meant something more.

I pulled away, just kind of holding him there. And honestly, nothing could've been sweeter.

"We should get home." Vic mumbled. I shook my head, nipping at his neck.

"No, let's stay here." I suggested, wrapping my arms around him.

"Kellin, there's school here in the morning..."

"So? They won't be here for awhile. You've had your way, now let me have mine." I mumbled, continuing to kiss the crook of his neck.

"But-"

"Please." I said, looking at him breathlessly. His eyes were softened, and then he looked away. I waited, playing with the collar of his shirt.

"Fuck it." He mumbled, turning around and kissing me.

My body pressed against the board as my fingers tangled in Vic's messy hair.

"This is so illegal." I joked.

"Shut up, you'll make me feel guilty." I laughed before going back to his neck. He groaned.

"Fuck Kells."

"Say it again." I begged breathlessly.

"Kells, do you like that pet name?" I nodded.

I pushed Vic back onto the desk tugging at his collar. He pulled away.

"Too much?" I questioned, surprised we actually got this far.

"Not at all." Was all he said before working at the buttons on my shirt.

When he removed it, his lips trailed my collar bone and up neck, causing me to shiver. He finally trailed back before my lips. I ran mine against his slowly, pressing against him.

Vic's lips captured my bottom lip in between, tugging at it lightly.

I removed his shirt, running my hands down his chest slowly. It wasn't everyday you saw Vic with no shirt on.

"Way to make it obvious." He joked, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Hey, you're hot, no need to hide it." I kissed him again, his arm snaking behind me. His hands landed on my ass, catching me off guard.

"Looks who's dominate now." I teased, brushing my now tight skinny jeans against his. He groaned. "Let's play a game." I whispered in his ear before biting it lightly.

"What game?" He asked, leaning his head to the side.

"You be the teacher, and I'll be the student." Was all I said before pulling him up and flipping us around.

"Hmm, why are you in here?" Vic played along.

"I've been bad Mr. Fuentes. Very, very bad."

"Well, I guess I have to punish you then, don't I?"

"Do what you want." I replied quietly, running my hands down his arms. I was excited and surprised we'd made it this far. He played with my belt a little before removing it.

"You'll get what you deserve." He said before unbuttoning my pants and sliding his hand inside, rubbing me through the material. My breathing hitched at his touch.

"Fucking stop teasing me." I warned. He looked up at me, pecking my lips before fully removing my pants and boxers, then his.

"First things first, your punishment is....waiting." I groaned in frustration.

"I hate you." I said, shoving him back before sitting down on the floor.

When I straightened up, I didn't hesistate to grasp Vic in my hand. He was already hard.

"Eager?" I teased.

"Shut up, just...hurry up"

I stroked Vic and few times before licking him base to tip, not forgetting to run my tongue across his tip a few times. Vic's hands tangled in my hair.

I bobbed my head for awhile, continuing my previous actions.

"A-ah fuck, Kellin." He said, warning me, but I was already aware.

Vic came quickly, as I knew he would. And like the good boy I was, I swallowed before standing up and kissing him.

In the middle of the kiss, I felt Vic's hand wrap around my di.ck. I pushed myself against his hand, desperate for movement. And finally, he did move his hand.

I groaned as his pace sped up, sending me into a frenzy. Ectasy was utterly the only thing I felt right now. The familiar feeling in the bottom of my stomach became more and more sufficient until I came on myself and Vic's hand.

"Shit." I breathed, looking up to Vic.

I kissed him quickly, hoping to cut off a speech I felt he'd give me. When I pulled away, I began to talk.

"Don't regret that, please just don't." He looked around, his eyes lining with the ground.

"I'll try, but we should probably head home and clean this mess up." I laughed, slipping on my clothes. He slipped on his as well, checking the room to make sure we left no evidence.

On the way out of the school, I talked again.

"So you had Oli do all of this?"

"Yup." He replied, wrapping his arm around my neck.

"Hmm, never thought I'd get a hand job from you in an old highschool classroom." I joked, poking his side. He laughed again, grabbing my hand that was poking him. His fingers intertwined with mine. Why was he so sweet to me?

"There's a lot of things you wouldn't expect from me Quinn."