Assistants and Dearest

XXXXIII

"You went to court just so you could say you picked me in the end. You gave me a speech about how you weren't trying to be conceited. You admitted you should have thought about my feelings more. And you want to know all those things you just said." Vic nodded, so I leaned forward before lacing my fingers with his. I just wanted to know what it felt like. "I'm thinking about how sweet that speech was. I'm thinking about you, and how stupid I've been the past few weeks. I'm thinking about how I'm also completely in love with you. I'm thinking about how much I want to hug you again, and how much I want to kiss you. I'm also not afraid to fight you." I answered all his questions quickly before sliding off my chair and onto his. I straddled him playfully.

"This is supposed to be sweet." He remarked.

"It is." I objected, biting down on my lip.

"You're so beautiful." My cheeks flushed. I was trying to decide if I wanted him to kiss me, or if I should do it. "Waiting for something?" I smiled.

"Yes, always." Vic chuckled before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine.

My heart jumped at his touch, but nonetheless, I wrapped my arms around him, kissing back immediately. Our lips meshed as they always did; perfectly. His soft was touch, but it told me what he was feeling. I hope mine was telling him too. The kiss got rough mid way. I knew he was trying to be sweet, but I missed his lips so much that it was impossible for me to get enough of him. The taste of his lips drove me crazy as it was. Vic pulled back for a breath, his eyes meeting mine. I missed seeing so much admiration and lust in those brown eyes of his.

"I love you." He said before pecking my lips.

"I love you too." And those very words never held so much meaning.

☆ ✰ ✮ ✯

Two months went by pretty fast. Vic and I found a small two person house on the outskirts of town. Oli informed a few weeks ago that him and Hannah were in a relationship. That made my day so much better. I know Oli got me in a lot of trouble, but he helped me in many ways as well. He taught me that if he could stay strong, so could I. And he gave me hope in just what I needed.

I rolled over in Vic and I's bed, sighing when I saw it was almost time to get up.

"Vic..." I mumbled when his arm draped over me. "I need to go to work." His eyes opened slightly. Vic's bed head was the cutest thing though.

"No, call in sick." He mumbled, littering kisses down my back.

"That would be lying, but I would much rather lay here with you." Vic let go and sat up with me in unison. I went to the closet and dug up some clothes and got dressed before combing my hair and slipping on some shoes. Vic grabbed my hand and pulled me back before I left the room.

"Bye." He said after kissing me softly. It was one of those lingering kisses that would usually provoke me to stay here just a bit longer, but I knew I had been pushing my luck the past few days. He'd just have to wait.

"Nice try, I'll be back later." Vic smiled. "Bye, love you."

"Love you too." I kissed him one more time before exiting the house. It was cold out, so I took the car. Vic wasn't working today so I don't think he'd mind.

Vic got a job at a guitar center. It wasn't paying much, but it was just a start. We've been talking about college a lot. He's not sure if he wants to go yet, but I think it'd be for the best. That mans love for music and art isn't explainable. It's one of the main reasons I'm so in love with him.

For me? I'm not sure. I'd be okay with waiting for him, but I also wonder if it'd be good for me to go somewhere as well. It'd be a completely new atmosphere, and sometimes I think that'd be a nice thing.

We've also talked about leaving town. It'd be pretty hard, but I think it'd be possible. Not yet though, because I guess Vic and I are trying to balance ourselves. But if we move, hopefully that means he isn't tired of me. I've tried my best not to think about Vic and I getting married or anything. It is legal now, so that didn't stop us. I just didn't want to get my hopes up was all.

When I entered the shop, I started business as usual. There was really no promotions here, but I did get a raise. Sydney was working normally again, but she never did explain why she kept disappearing. And me being me, well, I wasn't going to question her. She was my boss at the end of the day.

The day went by slower than usual, which was weird because it was a pretty busy day for us. It must've been from exhaustion. I've noticed when it's busy that everything seems to take forever, but when we're deserted time flies. It's weird, but I guess that's how time wants to work.

I drove home a good seven to eight hours later. I entered the house.

"I'm home." I called out, but there was no response. Maybe he went out?

"Good." Vic said, startling me.

"Jesus Christ, you startled me." He smiled cheekily before wrapping his arms around me, swaying us back and forth.

"Sorry... How was work?" I leaned back on him, taking in his scent.

"It was good, pretty busy."

"Good, good." He mumbled.

"Do we ever do anything but cuddle and kiss?" I joked.

"Hmm yeah. We have sex." His lips trailed down my ear to my neck. I shivered as his hot breath hit the back of my neck.

"True." I said with a chuckle. "But right now, let's watch a movie."

"Your choice." He smiled before both of us entered the living room. I went through the catalog until I found an interesting movie. Vic agreed to it, so I rented it and cuddled up in a blanket, resting myself on his shoulder.

"You're really warm." I spoke about half way through the movie. His hands tangled in my hair.

"You're really cold." He shot back. I leaned in, kissing his neck. "Kellin... The movie." He told me, but I wasn't listening. Right now I was zoned in on him and his scent.

"What cologne do you even use?" I asked Vic when I pulled away.

"Why?" He asked with a smirk. "Do I smell good?" He teased.

"Yes, you do." I answered in all honesty, causing him to chuckle. I went back to kissing his neck before making my way towards his lips, but he turned away. "Fine grumpy." I pushed off him and sat on the other end of the couch.

"I was joking." Vic complained.

"Too bad." I mumbled, pretending to be agitated at Vic. But in all honesty, I was just doing this to annoy him. Vic sighed before getting up and walking up to me. Quickly, He picked me up off of the couch. "Put me down!" I yelled, chuckling.

"Nope." Was all he said before I was hauled into our bedroom. Vic tossed me on the mattress before collapsing on top me. His lips lingered before mine. I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't at the same time. I don't know, I was confused. "You can kiss me if you want." Vic teased, knowing exactly what I was debating.

"In your dreams." I said with a smirk.

"So be it." And then Vic went to my neck.

His lips kissed every inch of my neck. He trailed up to my ear, kissing it lightly. A fire ignited in me. Quickly, I clutched onto Vic's arm, rolling us over. I straddled him, smirking for a moment before leaning down and kissing his lips. He kissed back immediately.

But like I've said before, when I started to rock myself on him, I was putty in his hands. He knew exactly what I wanted, and he knew exactly how to give me that much. Vic held down my hips, rolling himself against me faster. I moaned against his lips as the friction between our jeans grew tighter.

I got off of Vic before slipping off my jeans. He took his off as well before crawling on top of me again. This time though, he didn't rock against me. Vic got right to the point, slipping his hand past my boxers. The room was warm, and so was I, but his hands were freezing. I groaned at his sudden touches. Second after second I grew harder in his hand. Eventually he pulled away.

"Be right back." He said, hopping off of the bed and entering the bathroom connected to our room. I knew what he was getting, and for that I smiled. I undressed fully before waiting for him to return. When he entered the room again, there was no hesitation at all.

Vic popped the lid to the lube before rubbing it all over his finger. I watched in excitement. Vic and I had sex often, but it's been too long for me now. Slowly, I felt Vic slip in a finger, but it wasn't enough. I squirmed against him until all three were in. Preparation was always agitating to me.

"Blow job?" I asked immediately.

"Don't need one. Seeing you is enough." Vic replied immediately. I blushed at his words.

Vic removed his boxers shortly after before setting the bottle on the table beside us. I waited in anticipation for him to line up, but eventually I felt him slowly slip into me. It was the same as always; amazing. No one made me as happy as him.

Vic moved slowly as I clutched the sheets beside me. Shortly after his pace quickened. And if he kept gyrating his hips like he usually does I'd be coming any minute.

"V-Vic." I moaned involuntarily as he leaned forward, his pace quickening even more. "Oh my god." I whimpered, wrapping my arms around his neck. My nails dug into his skin, but I don't think he cared.

"God I fucking love you." Vic practically growled in my ear before slamming into me harder. I groaned. There was nothing I could say. He literally took my breath away.

Not very minutes passed before a familiar feeling fell into place. It started off in my gut, like usual.

"F-Faster."I begged, pushing myself against him. It was an underestimate to say I was desperate. "I want you t-to come t-t-oo." I added on, making Vic groan as he stroked me hastily. That was enough for me. I shot onto myself and the sheets, waiting for Vic to finish. My hands traced shapes on his back as I leaned in a kissed his neck. Sometimes relaxation helps.

"Kellin..." Vic said slowly, kissing my lips.

"Don't hold back." I pleaded, pushing myself against him. Vic groaned before stalling inside me. I felt him come immediately, and an accomplished smile crept onto my lips. I looked at the mess before us after Vic slipped out.

"So... Where do we sleep tonight? I'll do laundry tomorrow." I said, causing him to smile.

"We do have a guest bedroom you know." Vic reminded me before winking.

"I knew that."

"Sure you did." Vic said sarcastically before smirking. I got up off of the bed, attempting to tackle him, but Vic ran out of the room before I got the chance.

"Idiot." I mumbled before grabbing our clothes and hurrying off to find him. I doubt he went far, considering I had his clothes.

That night I laid with Vic in the full sized bed across the hall from our usual room. I was uncomfortable in every way possible, but I didn't mind it. I had Vic here in the end, and that's all that mattered.

Nothing mattered to me anymore but him.

"Nothing matters to me besides you too." Vic mumbled in my ear. I must've said it aloud. "Just don't leave me."

"Don't worry about that." I whispered, cuddling up against his chest. "I'm fine."

"We're fine."