Status: currently working on more chapters will be updated soon.

My Eternal: Revealed

Chapter 3

Opting not to get dynamite after all, Jason goes home instead and begins to pace back and forth unsure what to do he began rummaging through his house looking for the key. Hours later he flopped down on the couch extenuated, where he found under the cushions a wile of V. Hesitant, Jason closed his eyes and downed the vile of blood, he could instantly feel the affects as he pleaded, “Come on dad. Show me the key.” All of a sudden it was as if he had went back in time as his younger more innocent self. Outside looking in was his father in the window facing the living room, Jason went outside, he hears the garage opening. There he sees his father inside, Jason called to him “Dad?” However there was no answer, in the garage he followed his father’s glare. Atop of a shelf was an old cardboard box, Jason turned to Corbett but was meet with a horrific sight of staring at his father’s face where eyes use to be were two hallowed out holes. He screamed, Jason awoke on the garage floor in a cold sweat trying to catch his breath. Standing up he looked around to see the shelf however in place of the box was he’s tool box. Picking it up and found a single brick in the wall. With whatever strength he had left from the V, he punched through the brick. Through the hole in the wall he could see a tree. Going into the backyard searching all around the tree until he found a hole just above his head from where he was standing in front of the tree.

It was covered with a piece of false bark, though he couldn’t see what was inside feeling around through the bigs crawling up his arm he snatched his arm out and shook them off. Reaching in again he touched something smooth and solid, grabbing the object he pulled it out. Jason walked back into the house sitting at the kitchen table, examining it further. “No key required. Good.” he thought to himself, as he carefully removed the lid from the box. Inside an already opened envelope written on the front, “To My Children.”

Jason was shocked at the letters context and called Sookie immediately.

That evening at Sookie’s Jason arrived with the letter in hand. "I can't believe this. Grandpa had an affair?" Sookie exclaimed in disbelief.

"Yea." Jason said.

"This is dated the day he disappeared. He found out about his love child and left because he couldn't face Gran." Sookie said.

"Seems that way." Jason said.

"Then how did the letter get in our old backyard in that tree? You think daddy found it, read it and hid it? Holding on to Grandpa's secret for years?" Sookie said.

"More than that, maybe daddy got in contact with whom ever this love child was before he died. That could explain the letters." Jason said.

"The letters." Sookie said walking to the bookcase, she grabbed a large book off the shelf and brought it to the couch. She opened it and took out the letters hidden inside, she told Jason that in the last letter the woman sent, she asked to meet at the old Willow Tree.

"Well that narrows it down." Jason said sarcastically.

"We still have whatever's in that trunk. Just gotta find a way to open it." Sookie said.

"How do we know what's in that trunk, has anything to do with this letter?" Jason asked.

Sookie kneeled down in front of the trunk and placed her hands on it, she breathed deeply and focused Jason watched. Sookie closed her eyes trying to concentrate, when once again she saw a vision similar to what she had seen before, however this time was different she heard a name in the distance. Sookie turned to Jason, "I got a name.”