Status: currently working on more chapters will be updated soon.

My Eternal: Revealed

Chapter 5

At Fangtasia, Eric Northman Vampire Sheriff of Shreveport county, sits in his large chair on the stage as customers enjoy their evening. Eric is looking at his Blackberry as a blonde woman in a black shirt approaches him.

A blond woman approached "Excuse me?" Eric looked up from his Blackberry. "May I take a picture of you?" she asked. A male vampire with tattoos on his arms and long black hair stood behind and to the right of her. Eric put down the phone and faced the woman. He spread the fingers of his hands and touched the fingertips to one another in front of him, and exposed his fangs.

"You may." he said

The woman took a pink camera phone from her purse, pointed it at Eric to take his picture. With lightning speed, the long-haired vampire grabbed the blond woman's camera phone and smashed it to pieces against a nearby table to her left, glaring at the blond woman.

"No pictures!" the vampire said.

"He said I could take it." The woman said.

"I did not say you could keep it." Eric told her

Eric and the long-haired vampire smiled and laugh at the woman, as she walked off.

Royce broke the silence in the dark basement of Fangtasia; "Some people think I'm an asshole. It's true. I pick fights with strangers, I've cussed out old ladies. I even pissed in my boss' coffee once." Royce said.

"You do not need to be telling me this shit." Lafayette said.

Royce asked, "What else do we have to do down here? I mean, don't you talk to the others?"

"Most of the time I just keep to my fucking self. And think." Lafayette replied.

"Like about how to get out of here?" Royce asked.

“No. About why I'm here to begin with. All the shit I've done in my life. The drugs, the sex, the website. I did it so my life wouldn't be a dead end and this is where I end up. What kind of punchline is that?" Lafayette told him

"See, that's why we gotta talk. We have to tell each other all the shit we've done. That way, if one of us gets out, he can tell the world about both of us. I just hope it's me." Royce said.

Lafayette snuffed, "Whatever. If it make you feel any better, keep talking."

"All right." Royce said, he went on to tell Lafayette a story, "When I was 20, my cousin Rufus, he was going out with this girl who claimed she could crush a beer can, with her tits. And one night, when we were alone, I asked her to show me. One beer can lead to another, and before you knew it, she was crushing my head with her tits. Rufus came home, and he was so mad he threw me out of the window. My hip shattered into a million pieces, and they replaced it with metal. My ass is magnetic now."

"I pray to God you ain't the last motherfucker I meet before I die." L Lafayette laughed.

"Come on, come on. What about you? You must've done all kinds of shit you regret." Royce urged.

"Well, I got in trouble with my boss once for punching out three stupid rednecks at the bar." Lafayette said.

Royce asked, "You regret that?"

“Hell, no, you fucking deserved it." Lafayette snapped.

"I'm sorry I hassled you for being gay. I was an asshole about it." Royce apologized.

"At least I got through to you." Lafayette said.

"If it makes you feel any better, when I was 15, at Safety Patrol Camp, I let my bunk mate blow me. " Royce confessed.