Sequel: They're Wolves

They're Puppies

Opening Up

"Please, I told you! I told you what you wanted. Please!" The omega begged. The werewolf whimpered even more, curling up into a ball, looking petrified.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the sniffling dog.

I was in an Ally way.

The werewolf pleaded "You don't have to do this"

Tears were now coming from his eyes, he knew fighting me was no use, he wouldn't win against an Alpha.

"Oh believe me, I really, really do" I sneered.

Before he could say anything else my claws ripping through his throat silenced him.

I cleaned the blood from my fingers, using some tissue, ugh I hate cowards, they always beg, its positively disgusting werwolves can stoop so low, they should look death in the eyes, not put shame to our name.

I looked up, looking into the distance.

The Hales were back in Beacon Hills were they?

Even the name gave me a shiver of revulsion.

I still remembered the day clearly, even though it had been years. A hale had killed my pack. He'd gone for the weakest first, sliming his way into their good books, eventually becoming one of there lovers, then he betrayed us. Lead us into a trap of hunters. They killed all of my pack, accept me.

I was now a lone Alpha.

You'd think I'd want to make a new pack?

No.

All I could think was of the hale pack. I would kill every last of his pack and make him watch, like the hunters did to me.

I would have my revenge.

Even if it took my dying last breath I would have it.

Look out Beacon Hills.

I'm coming...