Sequel: They're Wolves

They're Puppies

Scott

A Week later I had made my home in Beacon Hills, I had made sure not to go out that much so no hales could spot me. I was quite surprised when I had learnt the Hale house had been burnt down. I was a little pissed someone had gotten there before me.

However I was relieved when I found out Derek Hale was still alive. At least I could still kill him, once I found him that is.

I made sure to get into the School as a new student, I was 22 but I was small and I looked quite young for my age I was often told and I knew they were right.

So I easily slipped into the School.

I needed to look as innocent as possible when I met Derek.

Who would accept an "innocent" school girl to be plotting to kill him?

It was my first day.

I was a little late.

The corridors were empty as I looked around for my first Class. A odd smell made me stiffen, a low growl echoing from me. My wolf snarled in side me. I could smell werewolf scent, it was all over the place!

And it smelled a lot like Hale...

But Derek couldn't pass for a student so how...?

There was only one explanation and it made me sneer in disbelieve. Derek was an Alpha and he had been making his pack out of high School students.

I barked a laugh, seriously? His pack was a bunch of teenagers? This would be more fun that I predicted.

To my luck the smell was coming from the Class I was heading to.

I walked in, confidently.

My eyes searching for the Beta's.

My nose twitched, they were defiantly here but I couldn't pin point which students the scent was coming from.

"Emily Rose, Glad you could make it. I know your knew but this has no excuse for being late" The Teacher scolded me.

I smiled, making myself look shy "Won't happen again"

"It better not, find a seat"

Stepped forward, looking around I tried to pinpoint the smell of the beta's around me, they were close, very close.

I walked towards the back, the smell was a little stronger here.

I "accidentally" knocked over a pencil from the floor, before it hit the ground a hand caught it, with what you could say, almost inhuman reflexes.

I hid my inward yell of triumph as I looked at the boy who had caught the pen, he had short dark hair, tall and a good build and...He smelt like hale, though it was slightly different from the other scents that I had smelt, I wasn't sure why.

"Sorry about that" I apologised, looking sorry, but nope defiantly not sorry.

"Its okay, I'm Scott" Scott said, smiling warmly at me.

"Emily" I replied, giving him the same friendly smile.

Though inwardly I smiled wickedly.

My wolf bared its teeth, growling in pleasure, recognising its prey, that I would soon trick and kill.

Got you I thought triumphantly.