Sequel: They're Wolves

They're Puppies

Boyd

I decided to follow Erica. If Scott somehow wasn't part of the Derek's pack then at the moment, unless I found anything different, he wouldn't be any use to me. Erica on the other hand, maybe she could lead me to the other beta's, there were defiantly at least two more Beta's around the School I could smell them.

I followed Erica, watching as she strides through the corridor, a couple of boys looking her way with lust.

Erica smirked.

"Catching some attention?" A guy came up to her, looking amused.

He was black, tall and musclier. I would have thought he looked quite hot, the scent of dog and hale quickly put me of.

Erica grinned "Oh you know me by now Boyd, always the centre of attention"

Boyd chuckled, not taking her seriously.

Mmm

Looks like I've found another Beta.

They seemed very close I thought. Defiantly like they were in a Pack together.

Boyd told her "Derek wants a meeting by the way"

Erica nodded with a smile.

I stiffened, pretending to be having trouble with my locker, listening closely.

"What does he want?" She wondered.

Boyd shrugged "Maybe more training I suppose"

Erica pulled a face "Huh, as long as no ones arm gets broken this time I'm in"

Boyd laughed "I doubt Derek will promise anything"

They both started to walk away together, I didn't follow knowing I'd course suspicion if I did.

Looks like Dereks trying to train his puppies up.

But I know no matter how hard he trains them, they're new, they won't be ready for the fight just yet, even if it he trains them everyday.

This will be to easy and so much fun.

I can already imagine ripping Erica's throat out and the look on Dereks face as I killed his pack in front of him, that look will give me pure joy.

Now, one more Beta to find.

Then the hunt can really begin.

But it started much sooner that I thought it would...

"You need help there?" A confident yet kind voice asked from behind me.

A smell of Beta made me grin.

Found you.

Or more like he found me.