Sequel: They're Wolves

They're Puppies

Isaac

"Thank you" I said, smiling widely at the Beta.

"I'm Emily" I said, still acting shy.

"Isaac" He said easily.

Out of the conner of my eyes I saw Scott with another boy eyeing us, looking at Isaac a bit like he was a ticking time bomb. I wondered who the human boy was with Scott, did he know Scott wasn't human?

"Who are they?" I asked Isaac.

Isaac scowled at them, they looked away quickly.

"Stiles and Scott, they love to stick their nose into other peoples business's" Isaac sneered.

I saw Scott scowl, I hid a smirk knowing perfectly well Scott could hear what we were saying.

Isaac helped me get some of my books from the locker. I asked, digging for more information "I was wondering about the attacks going on in this town, you know anything about that?"

Isaac stiffened slightly then shrugged "Not really"

He was lying.

I looked over at Scott and Stiles who were now coming over.

"Hi Isaac, how you doing?" Stiles asked, but his tone implied he didn't care less.

"I've been better, what are you doing here" Isaac said coldly.

Stiles said, crossing his arms "I don't know, what are you doing? Doing Dereks dirty work?"

A low growl rumbled from Isaacs chest.

"Stiles" Scott warned, glancing at me.

The human defiantly knew about werewolf's. A human running with wolves, how cute. He is signing his death wish though, he would most probably die young. Humans couldn't last with wolves, they'd only get killed quicker.

I frowned at Scott, he was either from a rival pack or a Omega? But who turned him? He smelt of Hale but not-

My eyes widened.

Peter was dead I heard but he died a couple of months ago, maybe before he died he created Scott? It all clicked into place. And if Derek killed Peter he would become the Alpha.

That would make Scott Omega, maybe he was pissed at Derek from killing his Alpha Peter? Maybe I could make this work for me to...

I may need an alley in helping me kill Derek Hales pack. Technically Scott was still from the Hale pack though so if he helps me kill Derek, I'll kill him afterwards. Just in case it was Peter who killed my pack. I then would get satisfaction from killing his beta to.

"Is everything alright?" I asked, acting shocked.

"Everythings fine, would you like to come with me for a minute?" Scott asked me, still looking at Isaac who looked like he wanted to rip Scotts throat out any second.

I shrugged "Why not?"

I followed Scott away from Isaac who didn't protest.

I slowly smiled as a plan was set motion in my mind, this was going to be fun!