Sequel: They're Wolves

They're Puppies

Trusting Heart

Stiles didn't spill as much information as I hoped. He was more loyal to Scott than I thought he'd be. Though I had gotten a few tip bits.

Peter was dead however he did survive the fire but soon died afterwards. Stiles wouldn't tell me how though. But that meant Scott was defiantly Peter's beta.

Which meant after I got him to help me kill Derek and his beta' I'd kill him to. And I also knew that Stiles defiantly knew that Scott was a werewolf.

So far I had three options.

Hurt Stiles and blackmail Scott to help me kill Derek.

Earn Scott's trust and get him to help me kill Derek.

Or go after Derek and his beta's by myself then kill Scott after.

I was thinking of going to the second option.

Stiles quickly stuck himself to me like a irritating limpet, chatting to me. Ugh how could I get him to shut up?

Scott soon arrived. I smiled warmly, giving all my attention to Scott. Stiles looked a little hurt at how I'd brushed him away when it had seemed like I was interested in him however I knew he would assume that he had been reading me wrong, he wasn't the type of kid that got suspicious of people easily.

"How are you? " Scott asked me a little awkwardly.

"I'm fine, today's been better than I expected" I said then I said worriedly "Though I'm a bit worried about getting home"

As I predicted Scott asked kindly "Why?"

I shivered as I lied "That creeper Derek, my flat is in the woods. When I was walking home I swear I could see him following me, I just-what if he does something"

I turned away.

"Sorry for saying that I get freaked out easily and-"

Scott put his hand on my wrist, I smirked inwardly as I heard his heart beat spike.

"Hey, hey it's okay. I'll walk with you if you want? It's no trouble" Scott said innocently.

Stiles nodded along with Scott.

I pretended to gush "You would do that? Thank you!"

Aw Scott you really are a puppy.

So naive.

One day that trusting heart of yours will get you killed.