Sequel: They're Wolves

They're Puppies

Forbidden Walk In The Woods

After School I waited outside the parking lot for Scott, I had convinced Stiles to go home without me and Scott. To do this I had to get Scott alone. He soon came out of the School, seeing me he smiled warmly.

"You came" I said, pretending to look relieved.

"Of course I did" Scott said kindly.

I smirked inside.

We started to walk out of the School ground. "My house is through the woods" I told Scott, he nodded.

"So um how are you finding Beacon Hills so far?" He asked me awkwardly.

"It seems better now" I said, smiling shyly at him, Scott flushed, looking away.

Here goes...

I let out a deep sad sigh, stopping walking. Scott copied, looking confused. I said regretfully "The truth is Scott I haven't been truthful with you"

He stared at me, completely confused.

I gulped then I flashed my Alpha red eyes at Scott. He reacted instinctively, looking away from me. My wolf growled in pleasure, liking the small show of submission, it was very small though, not completely submissive because I wasn't his Alpha but enough to almost make me smile, theres a wolf with good manners.

Though for my act to work I kept up my shy exterior.

"You-your an Alpha?" Scott spluttered.

I said nerversly and acting regretful "Not like I asked to be. I was in a pack, the alpha tried to kill me, I had no choice but to fight back"

I sniffled, making myself almost crying "I-I didn't know what to do! I just ran and-and here I am. I sensed you were a werewolf, I felt like I could trust you"

All lies.

I turned away from him and said sadly "I'm not cut out to be an Alpha. But I'm an Omega to. I have no pack. I thought maybe you could help me"

Scott stared at her.

He reached out to her, gently pulling the poor girl into a hug. I stiffened in his hug then forced myself to relax, hug him back and cry a little on his shoulder.

His instincts were screaming at him, Alpha! Run! The wolf inside him growled, feeling threatened. Derek had told him once all wolves felt an urge to join a pack, or to make one. For some reason he'd never felt anything, he'd never felt the need to join another pack or submit to an Alpha, even now the wolf inside would rather flee or fight her than submit to her or become part of her pack.

Luckily the human was in control and Scott didn't see a threatening Alpha who wanted him in her pack. He saw a lonely girl.

A girl who had something forced apon her....Just like him.

Scotts heart went out to her.

Despite his wolfs warnings he felt his heart harden.

He knew he would help her, what ever it took.