I Knew You Were Trouble

006

I felt like I was in a high school romance again, it felt good. It felt right. We were completely giggly, flirty and most of all fun. This is how I liked relationships to be, it wasn't at all complicated to be with Adam.

So far our 'affair' had been going on for almost nine months. It was wonderful, it wasn't complicated, we never fought, there wasn't much to it really it was perfect, we had intense sex almost every night, we continued to go out together. He was perfect, the downside was I had to be kept a secret from everyone.

I knew none of his friends or family, and boy did it suck.

"Adam, could I talk to you?" I asked.

"Of course." He said sweetly, Adam was over my house for the day while Riley was at school and he took the day off of work to spend some quality time with me, the only time we've spent together has been kissing eachother's faces off.

"Could we um, talk about the uh 'Sam' situation?" I asked.

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "What Sam situation?"

I was slightly embarrassed and I felt my cheeks turn a shade of pink.

I cleared my throat, "Nevermind, it's nothing."

"Baby, you can tell me anything. What's on your mind?" He said as he pulled me on his lap and kissed my lips.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just a bit jealous of her." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Jealous!?" He chuckled, "Why would you be jealous Olivia?"

"Well she's gorgeous, she gets to sleep with you every night, she is still having sex with you and she gets to know your family and your friends and ultimately she has you." I felt defeated.

He sighed and brushed my hair out of my face, "Livy, what would you like for me to do? You have me, you know why you can't meet everyone and for the record Sam and I have not had any sexual relations for a few months."

"It's okay Adam, I don't want you to do anything. I'm just being ridiculous, don't worry. This is perfect for me." I said as I planted a kiss on his lips.

He smiled but pulled me back for more, "Oh no you don't." He said laughing.

He picked me up and laid me down on my bed, "I can't resist you boo."

I smiled, "Well don't every try to."

He smirked as he pulled my pants off, he grabbed my thighs and kissed up and down my legs. His hands made their way to my underwear as he quickly pulled them off and his mouth was instantly on me kissing and licking me and I moaned out of pleasure. I grabbed his hair and he groaned which caused him to lose control, he quickly pulled of my shirt and my bra and I helped him pull off all of his clothes and he pulled a condom out and placed it on quickly, he went inside of me as hard as he could causing me to gasp and release another moan.

"You are so sexy." He whispered to me.

He thrusted in and out grabbing my hips, pulling my hair and saying profanities along the way, "You're too good baby, I'm sorry I can't." He said as he came before I could.

He collapsed onto to me and was breathing heavily, "I'm sorry."

I shook my head, "It's alright Adam."

He kissed me, "You're perfect."

--

I had to think about this long and hard, I loved being with Adam but it was so hard and what I feared for what would become of us, how could I keep this going if I felt this way already?

"Are you okay Liv? I feel like you haven't been acting yourself lately." Riley asked.

I could see she was concerned, all my thoughts had been about Adam, and this is my opportunity to ask for advice.

"Could I get your advice about something Rile?"

"Of course."

"So I've been sort of seeing this guy for a while."

"You're dating someone and you didn't tell me!? Who is he? What's his name?"

"He's um just some guy I met at work, his name is Tyler, but anyway so he kind of, sort of already has a girlfriend back home but he really likes me and I really like him and I don't want us to end, I want him to break up with his other girl, and he won't really comply I guess?"

She stared at me, "Olivia! How could you get involved with someone who is involved with someone else? You have to end this, you can't do this to that poor girl he has at home." I could tell she was angry.

"He came onto me first, and he says he isn't into her much anymore."

"Then why hasn't he broken it off with her if he wants to be with you? He's using you Liv, your obviously giving him what he wants and that's all he wants from you. End it Olivia, it's best for everyone if you just end it."

I sighed, her words really hurt but she was right, why was Adam even with me? He has every opportunity to leave Sam and be with me, to be in my life but he won't.

It had to be done.

--

I pulled into the parking lot of my apartment and I sat in my car for a while thinking about what I would do and then there was a loud bang on my drivers side window that made me scream.

"Holy shit Adam, you scared me."

"Hi baby." He said as he laughed, he leaned into my car and kissed me

"Hi" I said softly

"Want to get something warm to drink? Then we can warm eachother up?" He said with a wink.

"Actually can we talk?"

I saw him stiffen and he swallowed hard, "Sure." He said hesitantly.

"Hop in."

He got into my passenger seat and I drove somewhere secluded

"Are you going to murder me? Please spare me!" He said jokingly and he tried to place a kiss on my cheek but I turned away from it.

"What's wrong?" He said with a huff.

"This Adam! This is wrong, we are wrong. We shouldn't be doing this."

"Livy, we are okay we arent doing anything bad, we're just enjoying eachother."

"You're married Adam."

He sighed, "Once again I will ask you what do you want me to do about it Olivia?"

"I can't ask you to do that Adam, I can't ask you to divorce her."

"Why not? Isn't that what you want, do you want to be with me?"

"Of course, but not like this you need to want to end things with Sam on your own terms, not mine. Once you make your decision with Sam, you can have me but until then I can't do this anymore."

He chuckled, but it wasn't a happy chuckle, he was hurt, angry. "Whatever." He said as he opened his car door

"What are you going to do walk home?" I asked.

"Yes I'm going to fucking walk home."

"Adam get back in the car, why are you mad?"

"I'm mad because I don't want to have to choose Olivia, I want everything I have I don't want to lose anything, and yes I might be selfish but we were perfect so yes I'm a bit angry."

"Please get back into the car, I'll take you home, it's freezing out!"

He shook his head, "I'll be fine."

He slammed his car door and began to walk away.

And the tears began to flow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :)