‹ Prequel: They're Puppies

They're Wolves

Home Coming

I was almost there!

Come on Emily!

You can do this!

Almost there, Almost there.

"Be a good girl and stay still" I heard a voice hiss right near my ear.

I swerved as a pale hand came from the shadows of the trees, almost tearing my throat out.

I heard an angry snarl from behind me "She's heading towards the wolf territory, stop her! Unless you want to be ripped to shreds by the pack" It was the leader, Rhion of the clan.

I held back a snort. The hale pack weren't able to kill one vampire, let alone a whole clan of them. But I was relying on this to make my escape.

The clearing was up close, I could see where I was headed in front of me now. So close.

"Stop her!" Rhion snarled.

I leapt for the invisible line that marked the start of the territory of the pack that lived here. No one could see the line but anyone that was supernatural could sense or smell when they'd stepped into a wolf territory.

As planned the Vampires halted a few steps from me.

Hissing at me but not daring to go into the wolves territory.

I grinned in relief.

"What? Can't get me?" I taunted.

A women vampire went for me but was stopped by Rhion, all he had to do was look at her and she backed of.

They could easily get me if they wanted but they were to afraid to step into the wolves territory. I could see the logical conclusions going through their minds. With a wolves territory you could smell or feel where it was, but you could never know how strong the pack was, intill you met them.

It was a game of risks for a vampire.

They could hope the pack was weak and go after me, however if a pack wasn't weak, a strong pack of werewolves could tear through a clan of vampires in minutes.

Not because we were stronger or faster.

But because our bite could knock them out and a bite from a Alpha, like me, could kill them.

I had already killed a member of their Clan but even I knew by my self I wouldn't be able to fight all of them, even though my bite was fatal to them.

A strong pack of wolves however?

Easy pickings.

I personally though Derek wouldn't have any chance with the more experienced Vampires, in my eyes, his pack was weak, full of lost puppies who had no clue.

But the Vampires didn't know that...

Why else would I take cover in this Packs territory if they believed I thought the pack could take them? I didn't. I was bluffing.

But would they take that chance?

No...

It was answered as soon as Rhion took a step backwards, though still glaring at me.

Rhion hissed "Don't think you are safe, we will come back to take what is ours"

I couldn't be bothered to point out that I hadn't stolen anything.

They hadn't believed me last time.

They believed I had stolen something, something of great importance.

They gave chase.

They almost gave up trying to find me, I was very good at hiding.

But then I killed one of their clan and now they were out for my blood.

Oh great.

"Come on, lets go" He told the Clan roughly.

The Clan of six Vampires followed him as he walked away.

I looked around, I was now in Beacon Hills.

The School was near here and so was my flat I used to stay in.

I smiled, my eyes flashing red.

I wonder if anyones home?