Status: Would love some feedback.

Match Made in Heaven

2: The sound of an incoming message

The moon was at his peak as the stars circled it in the sky. It was indeed a warm night. The balcony doors were wide open as my glass of white wine stood on the cobalt table next to me. Leaning back in my lawn chair i breathed in the air, underneath me on the streets was cars, racing to get to their destination and Mr. and Mrs. Adams screaming yet again about the food in the fridge next door. Never gets old.

I have not been on the dating site yet, i was just gazing at the small red box saying 'do you want to log in?' It has been five minutes just glaring at it. My finger slide to the mouse clicking 'yes'

The green screen appeared before me with all my details and photo. In the corner there were fifteen invites for coffee all i had to do is say 'yes' or 'no' i decide 'no'. Sighing heavily i went to the 'New Faces', sipping on my wine i scroll down making weird face expressions at the men, some are really old, others are just plain creepy.

I have given up; just three minutes of browsing through the 'new people' i had no sense of clicking on one of them. Before logging out i finally went to my messages. Just one had the decency to say hi, and this person is online, or what does the green dot mean?

"I have nothing to lose." I clicked on the man's profile and said *Hi.* Lame!

*You responded to my hi?- Jay.*

Jay? His name maybe? *Ha! yeah. I am not sure what to say really...this is my first time on here. Friend made this account for me ): - Maddie*

Why would i use a sad face? Really Maddie that is just so, so dumb. *Same here! This will take my mind of my ex- Jay*

I giggled softly biting the bottom of my lip. "No photo?" I asked myself. *We have a lot in common, the fact that we have exes? I am so sorry i am not use to this.-Maddie*

*Lets start easy shall we? What do you do?- Jay*

"Uh..." *i am an art consultant. Really boring job if you don't love art. How about you?- Maddie*

i gazed to the stars and just breathed in the mid summers night air, it has been five minutes why have he not responded back? Was he ashamed of his job? Oh there is a ping. *I am a photographer.- Jay*

Nice. *If you are a photographer, why not take one of yourself and send it to me?- Maddie.*

*Later. Maybe. I have to go, work. ): You should send me your number. I hate being on these things, Meaning laptop.- jay*

I gave a soft laugh and send him my number. Okay yes i was stupid to send it to a total stranger, but what the hell i need to give it the 'old college try' even if it means me being raped or even murdered in an back alley.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later.
==========

This is a one of a kind Vermilion, painted by the great Roseann Munger," I slide my finger over the painting and smiled."This painting celebrates the drama and athleticism of dance. As you can see," i pointed to the dancing ballerina . "The red and black color scheme empathize the beauty and strength of the dancer. Its ballet, modern dance and dramatic all in one single piece."

"What medium?"

Really? "Its an oil painting." i grimaced trying not to sound irritated. "Is one of a kind, it would be a perfect place setting in your daughters room, Maria love ballet."

Mrs, Quinn gave me a nod of approval. "Amazing as always Miss. Johnson. i am searching a piece for the bedroom, The coppertop by Vic Lee, i saw a photo of the painting and i will give my red Valentino for it."

I laughed and nodded placing my hands behind my back. "I think i know what you mean, it is a painting you could yearn for."

"My wife likes the Vermilion, she can have it." Dr. Quinn ripped out a piece of paper out of his book handing it to me. "We are going out of the country, be sure to have that Vic Lee when we come back."

"Of course Doctor Quinn." I place the paper into my breast pocket and walked out of the white mansion.

It was indeed a rough couple of days, paintings one after another. At least it brings the bread in. I have been talking to Jay non stop; well in between breaks i have. He as well have been busy doing a scene he said, that's about all Jay uttered.

Tomorrow at noon i am meeting him. Yes i am nervous. I have not seen a photo of him which freaked me out a little. But oh well.