Status: Would love some feedback.

Match Made in Heaven

4: I am sorry who?

"Red dress, knee length." I shrugged eyeing my best friend with a pout. "Really its a bit fancy for a dress." I admitted biting the bottom of my lip.

"Its perfect." She cooed throwing the dress on the bed with a weary expression. "Its not too fancy, and its not to casual, just right." I gave a nod and sat down on the edge of the bed swaying my legs to and fro eyeing the wooden floor. "So the coffee date was quick, What does Jay look, and is his name really Jay, was his parents drunk?"

Shaking my head i looked up. "Its Jensen." I grimaced remembering him with the baseball cap. "Green eyes, got that blue steel look ya know. Alright body i think, i was more infatuated with his lips."

Brooke snickered placing my ankle black combat boots next to the dress. "Nice lips, what else?"

"Nata, Well uh he is divorced. No kids or i don't know. He was in and out of conversation, changing it, but very subtle." Pulling my legs up i rested my head on my knees giving a small smile. "But i like him. He is unique."

"Good you are finally over that munch douche bag." She breathed sitting next to me with her head cocked to the right. "Don't go all out alright?" I nodded. "Well i have to go. Come by at the bar, wanna meet em."

"Will see." Brooke stood up giving a half wave as she strolled out of my apartment. Sighing heavily i pushed my body up walking around the bed gazing at the dress my best friend has prepared for me. "God i am so nervous. I haven't gone in a date in forever, i mean what do you order!" Stepping to the left i pulled out the tube throwing two pills in my hand. "Just keep calm and relax."

------------------

I rolled my eyes at my reflection tugging a strand of hair behind my ear. I applied another layer of gloss and wiped it off. "Too much." licking my lips i gave a nod to myself and walked out of the bathroom wearing the knee length red dress and my combat boots. Wrinkling my nose i brushed a few perfume strokes on my neck. "You have to smell decent at least."

Jumping up from the knock i knew my night has started. Slowly but surly i paced to the door; my heart beating escalating. My small hand reached the door knob ready to pull it opened. "I got it." I finally opened it to see Jensen with a small smile and a single black rose in his hand.

"You love black." He whispered. "Your profile said so."

"I do." I agreed with a bob of my head. "But black roses are very rare, and very expensive."

Jay- i mean Jensen arched his brow and gave a boyish grin. "I know a few people."

"Good to know." I laughed softly seizing the rose. "Gimme a minute?"

"Sure." I pushed the door wider waiving him in. I strolled towards the kitchen quickly grabbing a glass, Don't have vases, for some unknown reason. I placed the rose in it pouring a bit of water in it. "Nice place!" I hear him yell.

"Thanks. Used to be my brothers," I commented brushing the drips of water from my hand on my dress as i walked back in. Looking up i noticed Jensen staring at the picture of i and my best friend. Jensen wore a black pair of skinny jeans that tugged just right around his butt, matching of course with red cardigan and a black leather jacket. "I am ready."

"Is this your sister?" He asked pointing to the blue and white frame.

"No, that's Brooke Jones, best friend since forever, but yeah you can say that." I whispered blowing yet another strand out of my facade. "So where we headed?"

"I know the perfect place." He said with a soft chuckle.

"Alrighty than."

----------------------

"No," I laughed. "I am originally from San- Fransisco; but i have not been there since god knows when." I sipped on my white wine slowly tapping my finger on my bare leg, still nervous as hell. Why is he so intimidating. Everything Jensen does looked so smooth, elegant, rich. "Texas you say." I gulped the last remaining wine in my glass placing it on the table. "You gotta horse?"

Jensen gave throat chuckle shaking his head. "I used to ride but no. But like i said my work brought me here to Vancouver, i am based in LA." LA huh? Interesting. "I like you."

I looked up from the white linen fabric with a stunned expression. "Thank you i mean i like you too, you are so- awesome." I rambled being a complete idiot. "I am- yeah ya know." Biting the side of my lip. "I am shutting up now."

"Why are you so nervous?" He inquired with a worried face expression. "I am just a normal guy or did you figure out-" In the middle of his sentence my phone blasted through my clutch.

"I am so sorry." I pleaded seizing the phone from my bag. Without looking at the caller I.D i placed the small machine between my head and neck gazing at Jensen. "Yeah?"

"Its been two hours! Are you okay?" Brooke bellowed startling me slightly.

"I am fine Brooke. To be sure i am okay i will come say hi alright." I hung up before she could answer. "Sorry Brooke, wanting to make sure i am okay. Do you mind if we make a little detour before we go home?"

"She wants to meet me?" Jensen breathed disappointment written all over his face. "Sure."

"We don't have to Jensen, it was actually a suggestion not a demand." I said trying to save this before it goes up in flames.

"No its okay Maddie." He said with a weak smile. "Its fine." What's up with him?

------------------------

"Your friend works at a bar?" Jensen asked opening the door for me to 'Cherry's'.

"Mm? Yeah Been working here and i have been coming here for a few years now. We usually hang out here after a long day." I explained hearing classic rock as we enter the bar. I gave a wave to the usual's feeling The green eyed man's hand on my lower back. Easy there Maddie. "Oh there she is!" I yelled over the music seeing my best friend flipping bottles with a grin.

We walked to the counter as i tap my hand on the counter. "I am here!" Brooke turned to me and her eyes grew wide as she throw the two bottles to her co-worker Greg. She walked towards her with her hands in her low cut jeans. "Brooke, Jensen." I mumbled, "Jensen, Brooke. And i am fine."

"Nice to meet ya Jensen." Brooke waved. "He is hot. Can i get ya anything?"

I turned to Jay, where i caught a confused expression. "I thought she knew me."

"Huh? Why would she?" I asked dumbfound.

"I thought you told her." He said with a nerve wreck laugh. "What else! A beer thanks."

"Coming right up. Maddie the same?" I gave a nod sitting on the edge of the seat as he took his place next to me. Brooke poured a pitcher and slid it towards us. "Wow." She breathed. "Sure hit the jackpot on this one. He is super hot."

"You know he can hear you right!" I laughed pointing to Jensen. She gave a pout and walked towards Greg tapping his shoulder bobbing her head towards i and Jensen. 'Oh shit!' he mouthed making me even burst from laughter. "Sure looked like not of my friends saw a hot guy before." Shaking my head turning to him.

"You think i am hot?"

My smile faded instantly. "What?" Licking my lips quickly. "Yeah..." I slowly turned around eyeing the shelf of whiskey.

"You are hot too." My breathed hitched instantly as he purred that words in my ear feeling his lips on the shell of my ear, needless to say i felt warm, hot and fuzzy.

"Hey can i get your autograph?" Greg said practically throwing the book at Jensen. "Huge fan of your TV show."

"What?" Both i and Brooke said in unison.

"Wait you did not-" Greg began to laugh hysterically. "Oh my god you are an idiot Maddie."

"Guess i am." I whispered. "You are an actor?"

"I wanted to tell you but i thought you knew." He said trying to explain grabbing my hand.

I stood up shaking my head. "You lied."

"You had no idea its Jensen Ackles!" Greg still laughing. "Wow."

"Shut up!" Brooke snapped slapping his shoulder.

"I am sorry who?" I asked confused. "You said you are a photographer?" Tears started to build up.

"What's the big deal? Every one lies on that dating website, you do."

"No!" I yelled softly. "I did not. I do live in Vancouver, i love black roses and i do work as an art consultant."

"Madison if i told you who i really am-"

"But i don't know who you really are, i have no idea who Jensen Ackles is-" I stepped back. "Gotta go."

"No wait i-"

"No." Brooke protested pushing herself up on the counter jumping off. "I will take you home."