Status: Would love some feedback.

Match Made in Heaven

5: Won't you let me in

Three days later
=========

"He is pretty determine, persistent." Brooke blabbed going through the messages Jensen had send me. Fifteen missed calls. Eight emails. Thirty messages. "Oh this one is sweet 'I am sorry Maddie. Please don't be mad at me.' I am not sure who is pussy whipped. You or him."

"He lied Brooke. Its like me and him who should not be named all over again. I have returned to my chunky monkey." I mumbled pulling my hair up in a bun. "Now this."

"Who is this person?" She asked crashing on my bed gazing at the ceiling. "You say an unknown seller. He or she wants to remain anonymous?" I gave a nod climbing into my black boots. "What painting again?"

"Uh, Cafe Terrace at Night. Amazing art piece. But this thing is over a million." I sighed. "Rich son of a bitch i am telling you that."

"Hey isn't that one of your favorite's, the guy who painted sliced off his own ear right?"

Rolling my eyes i nodded. " Vincent Van Gogh. One of the best painters, he could create live. I never saw an original piece. This might be my chance to see it. He or she wants me to sell it, and in return i should find him; Lord Frederic Leighton The Flaming June. Also a matter of fact one of my favorite pieces."

"Maybe its Jensen." She said with a huge grin.

"No." I giggled. "I mean no just no. Nothing of that was said between us, or a matter of fact on my profile. So no. Can you lock up on your way out?

She gave a nod as i waved goodbye leaving my apartment.

---------------------------------------

"You must be Madison, hey i am Jared." He said with a small smile. His long brownish hair was brushed back, brown his magmatic."Wow, you are," he cleared his throat and shook his head. "Please follow me."

What was that about? "Okay." I followed him into the large mansion gazing at the the Cafe Terrace at Night right in front of me. Oh my. My breathed hitched. "Oh my." My finger slid down the golden frame as tears build up."Vincent Van Gogh's restless spirit and depressive mental state fired his artistic work with great joy and, sadly, equally great despair. Known as a prolific Post-Impressionist, he produced many paintings that were heavily biographical. " I whispered turning back to this tall man. "Why on earth would this man or woman sell such n amazing piece. I mean just look at the strokes."

"You sure know your paint." He said unsure of what he just uttered. "Uh.."

"Madison." I slowly turned my head seeing Jensen standing in the hallway with his hands in his pockets. "This was the only i could see you."

"You have got to be kidding me." I breathed. "Is this a hokes?"

"No." He whispered walking up to me with a slight pout. "Not at all. I really want to sell this painting."

"That business not pleasure.I have a buyer, twenty four million through out thirty." I said licking my lips gazing back at the painting.

"Can we please talk. Jared give us a moment."

"We are talking. Jared does not have to give us a moment. I will consult and i will let you know Mr. Ackles. Have a good day." I turned on my heel walking to the door.

"Madison please." He whispered as i feel his grip around my waist. "Five minutes. That's all i am asking."

"Okay. I am timing it."