Status: Would love some feedback.

Match Made in Heaven

6: Super what?

A ghost of a smile appeared on Jensen's face as he poured me a glass of water. Sliding it towards me i grabbed it before saying anything. My throat was dry as hell for some weird reason. The man standing before me was just not any man. He was an actor. A famous guy who is adored my millions. "So, what show?"

"It on the CW network. Supernatural," He answered smooth and calm leaning on the white marble counter.

"How long have you been in- never mind how long have you been on this show?" I asked softly licking my cold lips. My hands was placed neatly on my lap as i try not fumble with my fingers or tap the counter.

"For about ten years. The guy you met is my on screen brother and best friend. Jared."

Narrowing my eyes i thought about a million ways to let this play out. I only have three stuck in my head. First one is me accepting he is a hot guy who plays on the small screen and say what the heck, you are just a normal guy. The second one was throw another bitch fit and storm out of this place i call a mansion and third. Hear him out and let him explain why he did what he did. "Why did you not tell me from the jump?" I chose the third one.

"If i would've written on my profile that i was an actor and played in supernatural i would've attract the wrong people. People that was just after my fame or money." Understandable. I nodded as a glimmer of hope shined through that green eyes of his. "I hate lying to someone. But i had no other choice- i really thought you know me. The coffee date when the fan came, when you said your friend wants to meet me."

"A lot of people did stare at us. It was really uncomfortable but i got through it. And if you think i am gold digger or want's to be with you cause of your mega fame or whatever you are wrong," I held up my hand before he could talk. "I am just making myself clear. Everything i told you was true. But you were right there is stuff you can't post on the internet- led alone a damn dating site." Placing both my palms around the glass a similar feeling maneuvered down my spinal cord, the same feeling i had when i met- he who should not be be named. "I am sorry over reacted it was childish, immature and i was a tiny bit of a bitch as well."

"I am sorry to Maddie." He whispered softly. "But i am assuming there is a but coming..."

I giggled softly and nodded. "I just want to be friends. Cause right now i am not sure i know you and what is real and what is not. So if you want we can be friends and see how it works out. Jensen the reason why both of us were on that dating site was because of a bad break up. We were going to be each others rebound and how would that ended. "

"If i can have your friendship i will be satisfied."

"But i am assuming there is a but coming..." I grinned.

He chuckled and nodded. "I bought the painting for you."

My eyes grew wide as my mouth instantly popped opened. "Say what?"

"When i was in your apartment i saw a pamphlet laying on your drawer where the photo was, the terrace was circled."

"You... i-" I did not have words. I was out if it. All i could do was just stare at the man. Shocked. "I-"

"You are welcome." Jensen gave me a white teeth grin and bobbed his head. "Jared you can come in now."

The tall man entered the kitchen with a goofy smile. His floppy hair brushed back as he as gave me a boyish grin. "You are not really an art consultant." I muttered.

He giggled like a shy school girl and nodded. "No. But i always wanted to play on. That would be cool right?" He asked his friend. "Dean and Sam investigating a art gallery where the painting is haunting- wait we did that before..." He said unsure of himself. "Season one."

"Yeah we did." Jensen chuckled. "So you haven't watched our show?"

"No."

"You should its really cool. Two brothers hunting monsters, ghost, angels and demons, in the beginning was..." Jared drifted off clicking his tongue to and fro between his teeth. "Looking for their father and what not and now it ended up here- Jensen how did we end up here, you being a demon?"

"I got no freaking clue." Jensen breathed shaking his head side to side.

"I will be sure to buy it on amazon. Does it have books?" Jared nodded. "I will be sure to read it first before watching it." Blushing crimson. "Anyway is there anything else i should know?"

The tall one eyed the shorter one impassively bobbing his head towards me. "Nah ah, non that i can think off." Jensen smiled. "But i will get back to you."

You lying son of a bitch. "Okay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank y'all for reading my story i will sure to do shout outs in the next chapter i love ya all. #spnfamily