Do You See What I See?

Hands & Dust

I clung to the branch for dear life, swinging around like crazy.
I heard people screaming above me. I knew most were being forced into graves.
Suddenly I saw my captor fly past me into the dirt and coffin remains below. Haha.
Then, I felt rough hands grab me by the waist and pull me out of the hole. I turned and I saw Salem's face. Thank god.
He threw me far away from the graves and yelled at me to run. He went in hand to hand combat against a decaying carcass. Gross.
I heard breaking glass come from behind me. I whipped around to see what I knew as the remains of a person, basically a handful of dust sliding towards me. Something else caught my eye. I turned to see a hand scuttling across the ground toward me. I screamed as it launched itself at me clinging to my head. Its nails dug into my head the more I fought against it.
My screaming was almost instantly muffled by the dust. I was choking as it clogged my throat.
I couldn't breathe. The dust poured out my nose and it multiplied the hands nails clung tighter as I shook my head. I attempted to cough, but it just made it worse. My eyes grew heavy and my arms felt weak. I was almost unconscious. I closed my eyes. I felt the dust unclog my throat. Every grain slid out my mouth and away to a new victim. I felt the blood run down from my forehead and I smelt the metallic and rust of the blood and then it seemed the hand thought it had done its job too and unlatched itself, scuttling away.
I could still hear screaming but that was faint now.
I let myself be carried away by unseen wind.
The last thing I remember Salem's strange velvety voice calling my name.
Then I was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooooo!