All or Nothing

Silence is Golden

The first day of seventh year term was one of the best of Sirius’ young life. After the rather sappy letter he had sent to Remus, the werewolf had actually flown to the Potter residence, sweaty and exhausted, and had attached himself back to his boyfriend, nearly crying about being away from him was even worse than being jealous.

They talked and set some rules and boundaries—something the couple should have done when they first got together, but better late than never.

So everything was worked out and Sirius felt light as a feather, care-free and blissfully happy. Not only that, but Remus was shooting him the most delicious looks of mischief throughout the entire opening feast. It had the handsome Gryffindor’s stomach full of butterflies and his trousers tightening.

As soon as they were dismissed to their common rooms, Sirius grabbed Remus by the wrist and basically dragged him all the way up to Gryffindor tower, shoving him against the wall for a short snog next to the Fat Lady who looked rather shocked and screamed for the password shrilly.

“Uh, uh, what was it?” Sirius asked, biting at his boyfriend’s neck.

Remus panted, “Cabbage draconus!”

The portrait hole swung open and the pair of boys stumbled in, the first in the room, though they didn’t stay in it for long as they rushed up the stairs to the dormitories, Sirius shedding his outer robes and taking his tie off along the way.

Once the door was closed, Remus had him pinned against it, descending to his knees where he expertly pulled down the zipper of Sirius’ pants with his teeth (where did he learn to do that?). The following minutes were white hot pleasure until he pushed his boyfriend back. It took a lot of inner strength, but Sirius definitely did not want to finish so soon and ruin the rest of the evening.

Wiping his now swollen lips with the back of his hand, Remus stood up, taking initiative and leading a rather dazed Sirius over to the four poster bed that belonged to him. He slowly began to undress until he was left in only briefs, and the silver-eyed boy stared at him, mouth slightly agape.

For a moment, Remus’ confidence waned. He hated being examined so closely, especially with so few clothes on. There were so many scars on his pale skin. He didn't enjoy when people saw just how damaged he really was.

As if reading his mind, Sirius kicked off his trousers and walked over to him, lightly kissing one of the dark marks that ran along his shoulder. The lycan shuddered and tipped the other’s head up so that he could catch his lips in a kiss.

The anticipation was nearly killing the both of them. Sure, they had fooled around before, but they had never actually gone all the way with one another. Sirius obviously had tons of experience, but Remus only had the stories that his friends had told him and filthy smut films to go on.

Don’t fuck up. Don’t fuck up. Don’t fuck up, he kept repeating to himself as a mantra while Sirius began to place sloppy kisses down his chest.

“H-how do you want to do this?” He asked in a voice that came out quieter than he had hoped.

The young man stopped his ministrations and looked up, shrugging his shoulders. “I mean, I always kind of figured you’d top,” he said casually, and Remus’ eyes nearly bulged out of his head, the wolf inside him begging to be unleashed.

“Really?”

Sirius undressed the rest of the way, standing stark naked in the dark common room and not looking the least bit worried about it. “Well, yeah. I mean, you’re naturally a bit more dominant, plus bigger, and you know what they say about big hands…”

The werewolf rolled his eyes, then put one of his aforementioned hands on his boyfriend’s chest and pushed so that he tumbled back onto the mattress.

“Case and point.”

The sounds of excited chattering and stomping feet met their ears. The others had arrived in the common room.

Obviously uncaring, Sirius scooted further up on the bed, raising his eyebrow at Remus who simply crawled over him.

“We’re going to have to be quiet, you know,” Remus said through thick lashes as he trailed his lips down Sirius’ sternum.

“We’ll see.”

Slowly and sweetly, Remus prepared his shaggy-haired partner, enjoying every single mewl and groan that came out of his beautiful mouth. Then, once deemed fit, he sunk into Sirius, into blinding heat, into wow, I’m seeing actually stars, god help me, the world is beautiful bliss.

He tried to be as gentle as possible, moving slowly so that he wouldn’t hurt the young man below him but also so that he could keep some semblance of self-control.

That mostly went out the window once Sirius started panting words like, ”faster” and ”more” right into his ear, hot breath cascading over his shoulder. With sweat dripping over every crevice of their bodies, Remus obliged, burying himself over and over while the other swore, voice rising until the lycan had to clamp a hand over his mouth.

He looked up at Sirius and grinned—a smile that would have made his friend weak at the knees had he not already been on his back—and said in the dirtiest, most delicious tone, “Now, now Sirius. What did I tell you about being quiet?”

He had to squeeze his eyes shut after that. So much stimuli paired with Remus being devastatingly sexy was bringing him close to the edge, and when it finally happened, he thought he was exploding into stardust, flying through the universe, passing galaxies and nebulae, until he found himself grounded again, lying in bed with Remus panting over him. His arms were shaking, and right when Sirius seemingly came back to consciousness, the taller boy collapsed onto him in a damp heap.

They remained quiet, able to hear only the party below them and their own breathing.

“Wow,” Remus whispered.

Sirius grinned lazily and threaded his fingers through honey brown hair. “Yeah, that was…” He didn’t have words for it.

“Yeah, I know.”

They stayed in bed for a while longer, letting the cool air from the fans hit them until they began to doze off.

When the dorm door opened, neither boy could be bothered to move save for covering any vulnerable areas with Remus’ duvet.

James let out a long sigh and walked over to the bed with a stern look on his face. “I thought I told you two, no shagging in the dorm room!”

“Well, where else are we supposed to?” Sirius argued, propping himself up on his elbows.

Warm and tired, Remus decided not to contribute to the spat and settled with simply flipping James the bird before burying his face in his pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this is about the dirtiest it gets. Kind of in between absolute smut and somewhat censored sex. /shrug. It gets pretty real after this. :o
Also, thanks to rains.in.spain for leaving the best comments ever. c: