Status: In Progress (Comments/Suggestions Welcomed)

Rikers Island Jail Football Program

Sentenced Inmate Pledges Loyalty to Cheer Team...

Recently, long time inmate, Fu Fu Brown, learned that her poor behavior while at Rikers Island Jail had earned her an extra 5 years onto her current sentence.

Fu Fu recently broke out of the jail’s Medical Ward, in order to confront her cheerleading team that she hopes to rejoin before Saturday’s game with the Army Black Knights. Fu Fu was soon tackled and thrown into solitary confinement where she remains to this date.

However, Fu Fu Brown remains in high spirits. She has used her 24 hour a day lockdown in her tiny solitary jail cell to write a passionate letter to a local newspaper about how she plans on using her extra 5 years. The horrible grammar, and poor judgment allows everyone to see clearly how someone like her ended up in jail.

***

I’d Like to start by saying, what up haters? I know y’alls missed me! Your girl Fu Fu Breezy B is still doing her thang! HAHAHA

Now that that’s taken care of, I’d like to say that ain’t nothing changed. Your girl is keeping her head up while in here. I still be smiling! I be in here doing crunches and jumping jacks, and writing to all my fans out there. I’ll be in great shape for the game this weekend if they ever let me outta here. That cheer team don’t look right without a leader. I’m they leader, and will be they leader for years to come. Judge thinks them 5 years gonna break me. **** Naw! That just gives me more time with my girls. We gonna be cheering like crazy out there. Our football squad is too real, and us girls gonna let the world here about it. Go Rikers Island! Go!

As Always, your girl, Fu Fu Breezy B!
XOXOXO

***

This is clearly a troubled young woman, but her passion and desire for Rikers Island football cannot be overlooked. That was the goal that Connie Jenkins and her late husband Elwood “The Warden” Jenkins dreamed of when they started fighting for a Rikers Island Football Program.

It seems as though “The Warden’s” dream has came true, for Fu Fu at least….