Black Allure:The Beginning

Black Allure:The Beginning (chapter 5)

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL MY FIRST FOLLOWERS, VOTERS AND FANS. THEY ARE:

AMY ISAMAN

T.P KEATING

NORA WRIGHT

HOOD

KRIZEL ANNE FABABAER

AUTUMN-SHINYDRAGON

CUTIEPUPPY01

GORGEOUS_AYESHA

TRIVENI KRISHNA

DOLLY_GEM

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Chapter 5

ANIRA'S POV :

To say Brice was a reckless driver would be an understatement. He practically flew the car!

"Brice! Slow down!" I cried.

"Why? Are you not enjoying this awesome weather?" he asked grinning.

"How is the weather even related to the way you drive?" I asked incredulously.

I guess Brice is a lunatic who has escaped from some mental asylum. I am not judging him but seriously, whatever he says makes no sense to me! and no, its not because of my conservative nature.

"It has everything to do with the weather, darling! Just look at this angry rain, we are running through it, leaving it behind. We are breaking through it! Don't you feel a sense of freedom?" he tried to reason.

He took a sharp turn, making us almost collide with the dashboard. Thankfully, due to our seatbelts, we were unharmed.

"Stop Brice!" I shouted.

"Are you hurt?" he asked nonchalantly.

What is wrong with this guy? I could have killed myself for agreeing to this. If Arnel comes to know about this then, I am so dead.

"No but why do you wish to die so young?" I asked, hoping that he will slow down.

Wow, it worked! He did slow down but not without giving me an annoyed look.

"You are such a spoilsport tigress," he said yawning.

Ouch. That hurt. I was actually the most fun loving person but circumstances did not permit me to live up to that.

"You want to enjoy this weather, right?" I asked, an evil thought creeping into my mind.

"Did I just speak in baby language from so long then?" he asked me.

I couldn't help but laugh, "Baby language? what a comparison!"

He grinned, as though pleased with himself. I opened my window, letting the cold water drops enter the cosy atmosphere of the car.

I was starting to get soaked by the ice cold water.

"What are you doing? Are you nuts?" Brice shouted. It was my turn to grin.

"If you truly want to enjoy this weather then open your window too, you will get a real taste of freedom," I said.

He seemed uncertain but followed my advice anyways. Now even he was being soaked.

The car jerked to a stop. What happened?

Brice unclasped his seatbelt and got out of the car. I was sitting there wondering what was going on.

"Come on Anira, lets get wet!" he called out.

The heavy downpour drowned my words as I called out, "No!"

"What?" he shouted back. I sighed.

Oh well, why not? I wanted to get wet and this time I let my heart rule my head and got out, shutting the door behind me.

I shivered as my body was enveloped by the cold water. There was no escape from it now. I closed my eyes, l felt lighter and lighter as I got more wet.

Someone dragged me by my hand, I opened my eyes to find Brice placing something in my palm.

"Hailstones," he said, his eyes full of excitement. I laughed at his childishness. He didn't seem to notice.

I looked at the small irregular ice piece in my hand and got an idea.

"Hey Brice, turn around I think I see something on your back," I said innocently.

He turned around and I put the piece of ice into his T-shirt.

"What the-" he cried, I laughed and ran away as he began to chase me.

After a few minutes of chasing around and putting ice down each other's back, we were heavily soaked. I started to sneeze. Yes, I am very prone to cold.

My stomach was aching from laughing so much, it had been a while since I'd enjoyed myself so much. Brice was actually fun and...nice.

After getting back into the car, Brice groaned saying, "My car is fully wet inside now!"

I smirked, "Whose idea was it to get soaked, huh?" I asked.

"Guilty," he replied cheekily.

"So you are new," Brice stated. I nodded.

"Why did you befriend blondie?" he asked.

"I actually did not make the first move, I guess I was shy. She just happened to be sitting next to me in my first class. Then we talked and all that stuff and then she invited me to her house, why do you ask?" I wondered.

"Because SHS students think blondie is a snob and she doesn't really talk to anyone besides the cheerleaders," he replied.

"Oh," I said surprised, "She asked me to join cheerleading but I declined and she is still willing to become my pal so, yeah."

Now Brice seemed surprised but slowly started to smile, "I'm glad she found a friend in you, blondie is actually really nice. She is just insecure but covers it up by her snobbish attitude."

"Insecure? She seems pretty happy," I said.

"No, she just acts. Her parents are always out of town. She has grown up seeing Lola as the only parent figure in her life. She gets everything she wants from her parents except love because they are always working. I guess that makes her jealous of others," explained Brice.

Oh my! that is just so terrible. Poor Amber, I was so glad to be her friend. I will never leave her side, I'll be the best friend I can be to her.

"Tigress-" Brice started to say but I cut him.

"Why do you keep nick names for everyone?" I asked annoyed.

Seriously, blondie? tigress? what else?

He smirked (his favourite expression), "Don't you like it tigress? I have names for everyone, you want to hear?"

"Uh...no, no," I said quickly. I looked out of the window at the row houses and woods.

I was really late now. We shouldn't have stopped to get wet. Arnel must be so worried. Wait, he didn't use our mind link to communicate yet so, maybe he was still out with Sylvia? I hoped he was.

"You look worried, why?" asked Brice. He seemed concerned.

"Why do you care?" I asked evilly. Okay, today I was in a devilish mood and Brice was just the poor victim.

"Fine, don't say, see if I care," he said in a sing song voice.

"Don't you go to school?" I asked out of curiosity. I wanted to know more about him.

"Nope, I already graduated," he replied.

"Oh, that is nice," I smiled.

"So today was your first day, anything interesting happened?" he wondered.

Interesting? I don't think so...

I was busy getting used to the ways of school without looking too obvious so, I did not exactly have time to do anything. Wait, there was that incident with Mr.Reynold...

"Yeah, there was one thing but I didn't really understand what was so funny in that. It made the whole class erupt in laughter though," I informed him.

"What was that?" he eagerly asked.

"Well, Mr.Reynold, the history teacher was talking about how the foreigners had invaded Salcaro long ago. He said they inflicted many cruelties on the people, they had made their living very difficult by putting taxes on basic necessities like salt and sugar. Then he told us that the wounded people were drowned in salt water by them. So I just asked that, if salt was so precious that they taxed it then why did they waste it like that? That set off everyone laughing," I said.

Seriously what was so weird in my simple question? It was common sense. Maybe Earthlings didn't use common sense, yeah, that is it.

Brice giggled, "Really? You asked that?" he asked between snorts of laughter.

I frowned, "What is so funny?" I whined. I was fed up of not getting answers. Why are Earthlings so difficult?

"Nothing," he said with a serious face but then looking at my face, he burst out laughing again.

I pouted, "I hate you!"

"When did I say I love you?" he was still laughing.

"I am unable to understand you, I can't make out who you are. Why do you have to be so confusing?" I thought but accidently said it out loud. I immediately clasped my mouth with my hands but what was the big use? Brice already heard it.

"People are not necessarily how they seem to be Anira," said Brice. He seemed serious.

"So you can be a devil in disguise, huh?" I joked.

He smirked, "Maybe."

I groaned, "That is the house," I said pointing to aunt Barbara's cosy little white house crowned with a red roof.

He pulled into the driveway, grinning like an idiot. I guess he remembered my 'question' again. I felt like a fool for telling him that, why did I? I mentally kicked myself.

"Thank you so much for the topsy turvy ride, Brice. It was the longest ride I've ever had and certainly the most entertaining. Thank you for that." I said sincerely, flashing him a wide smile.

"Are you complimenting or remarking?" he wondered frowning. I sneezed.

"You are going to get into trouble for that," he said pointing to my dripping attire. I sneezed again.

"Complimenting boy and yes, I probably will but you drive back safely and slowly," I requested.

I don't know why but as much as I found him weird, I wished to see him live another day.

I got out of the car, closing the door as slowly as I could. I had no intention of waking up Arnel or aunt Babara, if they were already asleep that is.

"I'll try my best, don't tell your parents or brother that I am the reason behind your sneezing!" he called as he pulled out of the drive way.

My heart twisted at that. He did not know anything.

I waved and he waved back then, he was gone.

I took out the house key Arnel had given me and opened the door.

I slowly tip toed into the house, hoping everyone was asleep. But when is luck on my side? I sneezed.

"Where were you, Anira?" asked a cold voice. I turned three sixty degrees and stared right into Arnel's soul piercing blue eyes.

Next Chapter Preview:

"Who are you? What are you doing in my room?" I asked the girl.

She turned around to face me. What! I could not express my shock.

She had the same hair and eyes and features as Chris. Did he have a twin? How come I didn't know?

No, I was just being paranoid. She was younger than Chris, about my age.

She looked around nervously, "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Who are you?" I asked coldly.

"N-Nayla t-the adopted g-girl," she stammered.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I AM SO SORRY GUYS!

I COULDN'T UPDATE EARLIER BECAUSE OF SOME TEST THAT REALLY GOT CANCELLED AT THE LAST MINUTE (how frustrating is that?). I AM SO SORRY!

IF YOU FOUND THIS CHAPTER BORING THEN DO NOT WORRY BECAUSE I WANTED ANIRA AND BRICE TO BOND IN THS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT IS VERY IMPORTNAT FOR THE STORY TO PROGRESS.

THE CHAPTERS ARE STILL INRODUCING NEW CHARACTERS, AFTER THREE OR FOUR MORE CHAPTERS YOU WILL BE LURED INTO THIS BALCK ALLURE BECAUSE THINGS WILL REALLY BEGIN...HE HE HE.

GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES MEAN TO ME!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. IT TAKES ONLY A SECOND TO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON OR THE HEART OR THE STAR!

PLEASE...

TO GET THESE CHAPTERS OVER FAST AND THRILLING ONES TO BEGIN SOON, I AM GOING TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW!

ONLY IF YOU VOTE...PLEASE!

UNTIL TOMORROW...