Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

The day that changed everything

I had a feeling that this day would be one of the worst days in my entire life. Although my sister sat beside me and jumped of excitement. My sister Sophie, a small girl that’s fifteen years old, with blond hair and blue eyes looked like an angel. We were on our way to a concert, a concert that I would probably die at.

“Sophie! Can you sit still?” I screamed at her, she glared at me and grunted.
“No, I will not sit still. I am going to see my biggest idols today!” She yelled in excitement.
“Yeah, and I will sit with my earphones in and listen to good music the whole concert while you fan girl all over the place,” I told her, pretty annoyed about having to go in to the city to see a stupid band.

I leaned back in the car seat while my father drove me and my sister to a 5 seconds of summer concert. My headphones were in my ears while five finger death punch screamed through my head. Just what I needed now and under the concert.
My light brown hair flowed around my face and my curls reached right under my boobs. My bright blue eyes were surrounded by a small line black eyeliner and my lips were a light pink tone. Normally I had the same hair color as my sister and the rest of my family, but I broke the matching by coloring it brown.

The early autumn evening slipped past as we drove fast in to the sunset. The clouds turned in shades of pink, purple and orange. It was almost completely dark when we entered the arena in LA. It changed so fast, now in the autumn.

“Dad, please, can I stay in the car?” I asked my father as he parked the car nearby the arena that the band was going to play at.
“We have talked about this a hundred of times Ashley, you’re not going to stay here,” he said calmly and I could see him smiling in the rear view mirror. I was not going to win this.
“But dad, I will die if I follow! Do you know how high the music will be?” I asked him, hoping to win the argument. But his smile grew and he tossed something at me.
“If I’m going, you’re going. Here you have earplugs,” I growled at him and we walked out of the car.

The line in to the arena was huge and we would have to wait outside forever. I took my sisters hand and we walked to the line. The age of the girls around was everything from around eight to twenty, which meant that it actually was people in my age listening to this shit.

Half an hour after we had entered the line we walked inside the arena. My sister and father went to our spots as I walked around in the arena looking for a toilet. Which I found pretty fast. Walking out of the bathroom I saw a sign of a balcony, so I walked there. I had to go upstairs to find it and I walked outside. No one was there so I lighted a cigarette and placed myself against the wall of the arena.

“Excuse me, but you’re not allowed here,” I heard a manly voice.
“I’m sorry, I did not see any signs or so, just wanted to go outside,” I told him and looked up. He was around my age with blond-ish hair and a pretty face. He was tall and had good physics. His sweet smile was decorated with a black ring in the lip.
“Okay, don’t worry. No one else followed you, right?” He asked med and leaned against the wall I sat at.
“Nope, not a single person. If this is a private balcony I can leave,” I told him and stubbed out my cigarette as I got up on my feet. He was taller than my 1,70 m, but not that much taller, probably 1,80 - 1,90 m.
“Don’t worry, I’m Luke,” he said and stretched out his hand to me and I shook it, he took a firm grip of my hand before he released it.
“I’m Ashley,” I told him.
“You’re not here for the concert, huh?” He asked me amused.
“Not really my taste in music, I’m grounded and my father had to take my sister here,” I shrugged.
“Grounded you say?” He laughed.
“Yeah, eighteen years and grounded,” I said with a little amusement in my voice.
“Nice, maybe I can see you later, here is my number,” he said and wrote his number on a little note and handed it to me.
“Yeah sure,” I shrugged.
“I have to go now, I’ll see if I see you,” he said and winked. Leaving me there confused. See me? Okay? I guess that the arena wasn’t that big and he was here, so he was probably going to see the band.

I walked down, looking at my ticket, trying to see where my sister and father where. I found them after a little struggle. It was not that hard, the arena was big, but not that big that I would get lost in it. We were pretty close to the stage and you could see everything good. I plugged in my headphones and surfed around on the internet, trying to find something funny. The music flowed around in my headphones and I relaxed even though it was crazy around me.

After a little while, my sister started to jump up and down. That was the signal that the band had entered the stage, so I turned my music up some more and scrolled through twitter and Tumblr. After a while and so I looked up at the band and took of my headphones. The drummer was pretty cute, with his bandana and buff body. They were three who sang and played guitar or bass, I didn’t care. I looked at them closely, and there was Luke. Cheers, I had met one from the band and didn’t even knew it. He saw me and winked. I sighed and put on my headphones once again. Wondering why I had to have such a bad luck.

My sister started to shake me and dragging in my shirt. I grunted at took of my headphones and she said, “You have to hear this song, it is their best one.”

I listened, and looked at Luke. He sang with all of his heart. I could feel the pain. The song was simple, and not that bad. I heard some words, about wishing to wake up with amnesia. I recognized myself in the song and wished that I had never followed my sister here, my heart was still broken after my last boyfriend. I wished all the time that I would wake up with amnesia. Luke looked at me, and a tear rolled down my cheek as I put my headphones once again, not wanting to tear up all the memories of my past.

The show was over after a while and I went out with my sister and dad. We walked to the car when I suddenly felt the urge to take a smoke.

“I be back in a second, just have to look for a bathroom,” I told my father.
“Hurry up, I want to come home today,” he said and I rushed away. I walked along the short side of the stadium and then around it. No one was near me so I sat down and lit my cigarette. I relaxed and leaned my head against the wall, closing my eyes. I heard laughter going past me, but did not bother to look. After a while I felt observed, I did not like it. I opened my eyes and no one was around me. My cigarette was almost down to the filter and I stubbed it out. I walked back to the car.
“Dad, I’m staying here in LA tonight, I have enough of money for a night at a hotel,” I said, “I’m meeting up with a friend tomorrow for some shopping.”
“You know that you’re grounded, right?” He said to me and raised an eyebrow.
“And I also know that I am eighteen and can do pretty much whatever I want to do,” I told him and smiled.
“See you tomorrow then,” he said and smiled back at me and I walked away.

I had no one that I wanted to meet up with tomorrow, but I knew that I wanted to get away from everyone for a while.

I checked in to the Hilton checkers nearby and went up to my room. It was incredible elegant, European style in the whole hotel. I decided to relax for a while, it was about ten in the evening. After getting comfortable in the room I got downstairs to the bar. I ordered a San Francisco and placed myself at one of the tables, slurping at my drink and scrolling through my phone.

I looked around in the room as my eyes met a pair of familiar blue eyes. Luke. He smiled as he saw me, but I just looked down at my phone once again and took another sip of my drink. My glass was soon empty and I walked over to the bar to order another San Francisco and a shot. Once at my table again I took the shot and washed it down with a sip of my drink. I felt a familiar buzz in my head as the alcohol slowly started to work its magic. The bartender came up to me with another shot and a San Francisco. I smiled at him, “It’s from the blond one at the table over there,” he said and pointed at Luke.

“Thanks,” I told him and sighed. But I smiled at Luke and looked around in my jeans pocket after the little note he gave me. I found it fast and sent him a text.
“Thanks,” I wrote to him.
“You’re very welcome beautiful,” he answered. And I sighed once again at him, but a smile sneaked past the sigh. I had some left in the drink I bought, so I drank it up and took the shot I got from Luke. It burned nicely in my throat. I drank half of the other drink in a sweep. It felt good. I hadn’t drank in a while so the alcohol left their mark quickly. After the glass was empty I decided to walk outside for a smoke, which was easier said than done. But I managed to get out and placed myself at a bench at the balcony next to the bar. It was chilly outside, I only wore a three-quarter sleeved sweater that had a black base and white sleeves with my black jeans and white converse.

“You freezing?” I heard a voice. It was Luke, who stood in the doorway in his ripped gray jeans, and black sweatshirt. I don’t know if it was the alcohol or his look that made me bite my lip, but something was it.
“No, I’m fine,” I said and threw my cigarette away.
“May I sit?” He asked.
“It’s a free country,” I said and hugged myself, feeling the cold bite my skin.
“You do freeze,” Luke said and took off his sweatshirt, showing his abs for a second. I glanced at his stomach before his t-shirt got in place and he got me staring at him, “do you like what you see?”

I smirked at him and he handed me his shirt, I dragged it over my head, and it smelled amazing. His perfume smelled perfect.

“But now you’ll freeze,” I said to him as I felt the warmth in the sweatshirt fill my whole body and I relaxed.
“I’ve had enough of alcohol to keep me warm all night,” he smiled.
“Are you even old enough to drink?” I laughed.
“Not here, I’m eighteen,” he smiled at me.
“Ugh, you’re so young,” I said and made a silly face.
“You’re the same age as me if I remember it right,” he told me.
“If you ask my fake ID I’m twenty-one,” I smirked.
“Well played,” he said.
“Luuuukie boy, where are you,” I heard a voice calling for him.
“Hide me,” he said and hid behind me. Which did not help because he was taller than me.
“Go to your friends, I’m going to sleep anyway, do you want your shirt back?” I asked him and he shook his head.
“We’ll meet again,” he told me.
“We’ll see about that,” I said and walked up to my room. I lay down in my bed, not knowing what I was doing. I was probably living every girls dream, but it felt wrong. My phone buzzed.
“Which room?” It was Luke.
“501,” I answered.

Soon I heard a knock at my door. I walked up and opened the door. He stood there, smirking at me. He attacked me with his mouth, my hands went through his hair as he closed the door behind us. Urge growing in my body as the kiss deepened. What was I doing?