Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

Broken Bones and broken glass, broken hearts and broken heads.

Joey threw me in to the back of a truck and drove away with me. I was chocked. One second I was with the guys and now I sat in the back of a truck with Joey driving fast and careless, he flew over bumps and in to small pits that made the whole truck shake. I flew around in the back, having a hard time keeping my balance. He continued to drive like this for about ten minutes before he stopped. I took up my phone fast and went in to google maps, I saw the location where I was and took a screenshot of it and sent it to Luke. I locked my phone and Joey tore up the door. He saw the phone min my hand and ripped it out of my hands and threw it in the ground with all his power, making it crack. He stomped at it several times before he took it up and threw it in to the forest.

I glanced around us, it was forest all way around us, except for a dilapidated and abandoned red house in front of me. It looked like the house would collapse any second.

Joey dragged me in to the abandoned house and placed me at a chair that stood in the middle of an empty room inside the house. He tied my hands behind my back and then he tied together my feet. The air was cold and I froze. The room was small, but open. It was no door and no windows which let the cold and wind flew free around in the air. The wooden house was one floor and the walls were covered in graffiti.

“Your little slut, I should have killed you,” he mumbled and I just sat there quiet and looked at my feet.

He hit me hard in the face with his fist that my whole head spin. I screamed out lout in surprise and he hit me in my stomach, making me wanting to puke of the pain. He hit me in my ribs and head over and over again, the pain was excruciating and I thought that I would faint any second. But I wouldn’t give him that satisfaction, I wouldn’t faint.

“Why are you doing this?” I cried out loud.
“You don’t understand, you’re just a little slut,” he spat.
“What have I done wrong?” I asked him, still crying.
“Everything, you shouldn’t had sent your boyfriends on me,” he yelled, “it was a big mistake.”
“I haven’t sent anyone on you,” I screamed at him.
“Thanks to you I have problems with the cops, you’re only trouble,” he spat me in my face.

I didn’t say anything else. He slapped me across my face, once, twice, I lost count of the times his hand touched my face. I couldn’t cry more, I had no more tears. He finally stopped and took up his phone, he dialed some number and started to talk in the phone. I looked around me, my vision was blurred after all the times he had hit me in my face and head. And my ribs throbbed.

I tried to move my hands, but in no use. They were tied hard together with a steady knot. I wasn’t giving up, I rubbed my hands together trying to make the knot looser. I had my head bent down but continued with the rubbing, so that Joey wouldn’t suspect anything when he came back, which he did sooner than I wanted him to.

“Where are your boyfriends now?” Joey teased me.
“I don’t know,” I whispered.
“They are never going to find you,” he laughed at me and I started to cry again. I didn’t know if the text got delivered to Luke before Joey smashed my phone.
“They will,” I said and looked up at him, feeling weak.
“They won’t,” he smiled at me.
“They won’t give up until they find me,” I succeeded to smile a little and when I looked in to his eyes, I only saw hate and humor, it made me sick to my stomach.

Joey smiled at me once again and all of a sudden I felt his fist in my face with an incredible force, making me fall. I fell on my arm hard and in a weird angle and pain shot up in my arm that I landed on. It was such an intense pain that made me scream my lungs out.

“That’s right, scream out loud for me,” Joey laughed.

I cried even more, something wasn’t right in my arm. I had never felt this pain before. It was sharp and pulsatile. My eyes were getting heavier and I tried to keep them open, I didn’t want him to win. He wasn’t winning this. He kicked me in my ribs and I couldn’t breathe. I tried but the air never got to my lungs. Finally when I thought that I would pass out I caught my breath again.

“Why are you doing this?” I asked him again while breathing heavy.
“I’ve told you that already,” he smirked, “I think that I have to punch some sense in to you.”

As he said that I got another kick in my ribs. I winched and tried to curl in to a ball, but it was impossible when I was tied to the chair.

“Ashley!” I heard Luke outside, he must have gotten my text. I got a small amount of hope as I saw Joey curse and he stood in front of me ready for whatever was coming.
“Luke, I’m in here,” I tried to scream, but my voice was weak. Joey kicked me once again screaming at me to shut the fuck up.

I saw Luke rush in to the room. The other guys were behind him and he walked towards Joey. Ashton and Calum ran up to Joey and punched him in the face, taking him off guard. Luke and Michael ran to me and started to help me with the ropes around my hands and feet. Luke got my hands free but my feet were still tied. The expression in his face was heartbreaking, I had never seen Luke like this. The worry in his eyes rubbed off on me.

“You’re going to be fine, I’m so sorry,” he whispered under his breath.

Suddenly two other familiar and unwanted faces showed up. Two of my former friends, Liam and Alex ran towards Luke and Michael. Michael and Luke looked at each other and nodded. They placed themselves in front of my bruised body, preventing Liam and Alex to get to me. They stormed each other and started to punch as it would be no tomorrow, and the fight was even. I saw Michael get a couple of bad punches in his head. I just laid there and tried to untie my feet but I hadn’t the energy to get it up. I wanted to help the guys before it was too late.

Luckily for me the police showed up and prevented anyone to fight more, the guys had called the police earlier and didn’t have to explain themselves and the whole situation. But the policeman gave Calum his number and told him that it would be polices at the hospital later, he just nodded.

Luke ran to me again and untied my feet and lifted me. He carried me to the car and laid me in Michael’s lap and then jumped in himself. Calum drove to the nearest hospital as fast as he could, the police escorted us which meant that Calum was allowed to break the speed limits and laws in traffic. He parked outside the entrance of the hospital and Luke ran inside with me to the reception. The guy in the reception made a call and a couple of paramedics came with a stretcher. They took me from Luke’s arms and placed me on the stretcher, Luke took my hand as they rolled me in to another room.

“It is okay now my love, I am here, you can sleep now,” he hushed me and I closed my eyes and fell asleep instant.

I woke up to the sound of machines beeping. I blinked a few times to get a clear vision, I saw Luke sleeping in a sofa with Michael next to him. Calum slept in an armchair and Ashton sat in another, but he was not asleep. He smiled when he saw that I was awaken and walked up to me.

“Hey,” he whispered.
“Hey Ash,” I smiled at him.
“How are you?” He asked me and placed himself at a chair next to the bed I laid in.
“I’m okay,” I shrugged and he smiled at me, “how are you?”
“A little bruised, that’s it,” he smiled once again, rubbing it of at me. Making me smile as well.
“You kicked ass out there, you saved my life,” I said to Ashton.
“That’s what family do, they are there for each other,” he said and leaned closer and placed a kiss on my forehead.
“Ashley is awake,” I heard Michael half scream as he sleepy rubbed his eyes. He started to shake Luke who woke up direct, “Ashley is awake!”

Both Luke and Michael rushed up to my bed and stood next to me. I saw Ashton get up and shake Calum so that he would wake up. He smiled when he saw that I was awake.

“This is some fucked up shit,” I said to the guys, making they laugh a little.
“Yeah, I guess that it is,” Luke said and it slipped out a nervous laugh from his lips.
“Joey said something to me, that I had ‘sent you on him’,” I told the guys who looked confused.
“Probably because we threatened to police report him and kill him if he looked at you again,” Michael said to me and I sighed.
“Are you hurt?” Luke asked me and I moved around a little, feeling a sharp pain in my ribs making me groan.
“Yeah, a little, but I’ll survive,” I smiled at him trying to hide the pain.

He placed a light kiss on my lips and I smiled at him. Michael placed himself next to Ashton in the sofa, embracing him, which made Ashton complain. But he soon embraced Michael back, I smiled at their cuteness. Luke sat down at the chair next to my bed and I took out my hand so that I could take his when I noted that I had bandage around it. Luke took my hand in his firmly, kissing my fingers as if they were as fragile as a dry leaf.

After a while a doctor came in to the room and smiled when he saw that I was awake.

“Hello Ashley, my name is Dr. Jones, how do you feel,” he asked me when he had entered the room and looked at all the monitors around me.
“A little beaten up and incredible loved,” I said and smiled at Luke.
“You got beaten up, so that’s probably why,” Dr. Jones told me, “You have two broken ribs and a small crack in your arm. And a lot of bruises.”
“That’s good, it’s not that much,” I smiled in relief that it was nothing seriously.
“It’s my fault,” Michael said and put his head in his hands.
“Michael Gordon Clifford, if it wasn’t for you I would have been dead!” I yelled at Michael.
“What?” he asked me confused.
“You were the one to follow me outside, and you took a punch for me. You could tell the guys that he kidnapped me, you saved my life,” I told him, “You all did. I can never thank you enough.”

He nodded at me, and I grunted.

“Michael, come here,” I demanded and he got up and stood next to me. I hugged him and he hugged me back carefully, “don’t you ever think that you did anything else but save my life.”
“Thank you,” he said and kissed me on my forehead.

The doctor told us a little about what would happen now. I had to stay in the hospital for another couple of hours. My family came by as soon as visitors where allowed. The guys had bribed the hospital so that they could stay the whole night and ensure that I was fine. My mother was devastated and my sister cried the whole time she saw me. The hospital hadn’t called them, it was Luke who did it and filled them in with the history. They had rushed to the hospital the second they found out about it.

A while later the police came in to the room and all the other had to go out.

“Hello Ashley, my name is Nina and I have a couple of questions to you,” the red haired lady told me, she couldn’t be older than thirty, she smiled and continued, “what happened yesterday?”
“I was out with my friends and I sat outside a bar with my friend Michael, the one with blue hair. All of a sudden my ex appears and punches Michael in the face and throws me over his shoulder. He runs to a car and threw me in it and drove to an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere. I was lucky because I managed to open google maps and see where I was. I sent a print screen of the map to my boyfriend Luke, one of the guys out there. I got tied to a chair and Joey started to punch and kick me. Luke and the others finally found me and yeah, now I am here,” I told her.
“Does the names Liam and Alex tell you anything,” she asked me.
“Yeah, they were there as well, they didn’t do something to me but got in to a fight with Luke and Michael,” I sighed.
“Thank you for telling me everything, here’s my card,” she said and gave me a card with her name and number, “it will be a trial in a couple of weeks that you must attend to so that Joey can pay for this.”
“Yes of course,” I told her and she walked out of the room.

I tilted my head back and sighed at the whole situation. It was depressing how far it had went with Joey, I thought he was a finished chapter. But now my only goal was for him to go to prison so that I didn’t had to see his ugly face ever again.