Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

Don’t stop, doing what you’re doing.

I jumped of the inflatable doughnut and swam to the stairs so that I could get out of the pool. When I walked up I felt the guys friends look at me. I didn’t really like it. I walked to one of the sun chairs to pick up a towel and wrap myself in.

“You have a great body,” one of the guys friends said to me.
“Uhm, thanks,” I said awkwardly.

He placed himself next to me, and I tightened the towel around my body, felling uncomfortable about having a random guy sharing my chair with me. Even if it was big enough for at least three persons.

“I’m Alexander,” he introduced himself. He was kind of buff with dark brown hair and brown eyes.
“Ashley,” I said and looked at Luke who saw the looks in my eyes and walked toward us.
“Hey Alex, what’s up?” Luke asked him.
“Just talking to Ashley here,” he said and looked at me.
“Great, there’s hamburgers on the grill if you want some,” Luke said polite.
“I’ve found something more conspicuously,” he said, not looking away from me.
“Well, we just got one problem,” he smiled and Alex looked at Luke.
“And that is?” He asked.
“She’s mine,” Luke smirked.
“Awkward,” I said and walked up to Luke who placed an arm around my body and kissed me on my cheek.
“I didn’t know,” Alexander said and scratched the back of his head.
“No hard feeling, she’s really sexy. I would have acted the same way,” Luke smiled at him.
“I’ll go and get something to eat,” he said ashamed and got up and walked to the grill.

I dropped my towel and placed myself on the sun chair again. I wanted to get as much sun as possible when we were here. After a while I looked up and saw that all the boys here were looking at me, I looked down at my body. Sure, it was nothing wrong with it. I had a flat stomach, not to small nor to big boobs and great legs. Not Luke great legs, but pretty nice legs. But it wasn’t something worth looking at. I saw Luke playing around in the pool with Ashton and he saw me looking at him. He gesticulated for me to jump in. So I got up and dove in to the pool. I broke the surface right in front of Luke.

“Hello sexy,” he said and put his arms around me and I smiled at him.
“Hello sex bomb, you know, I would have no problem with taking you here and now,” I told him and Ashton cleared his throat, “Come on Ashton, we’re all grownups here.”
“I’ll leave you two alone,” he said and swam over to Michael who was wrestling with Calum.

I wrapped my legs around Luke’s hips and he smirked at me. He walked over to the deeper part in the pool so that we had water up to our shoulders. He pressed me against the wall of the pool and kissed me passionately.

“I would take you here and now if it wasn’t for all these people looking at us,” Luke said and I looked up. Every single person in the backyard looked at us. I started to blush.
“We should get up,” I said and he nodded at me and we swam to the shallower part of the pool and walked up. I was glad that I had my black bikini that covered as much as possible. I walked up to my towel and wrapped it around my body.

I went up to the grill and took a hamburger and then I placed myself next to Felicia at the table on the porch.

“Hey,” I said to her.
“Hello,” she said back and I started to eat my hamburger.
“Everything okay with you?” I asked her.
“Yeah, it’s fine. Who’s the guy in black hair talking with Michael?” She asked me and I looked there and saw Luke standing there talking to Michael.
“It’s Luke,” I smiled.
“Since when does he have black hair?” She asked me.
“Me and Michael dyed it today,” I smiled at her and looked at Luke, almost dying of how sexy he looked. He turned around and saw that I was looking at him, he started to walk to me. He looked incredible, he had worked out a little extra the last couple of months and he looked sexier than ever.
“Hello beautiful,” he said as he walked up to the porch and sat down opposite me.
“Hey you,” I tried to smile but it ended up in something goofy.
“We’re going up the mountain later to look at the stars, apparently it’s going to be a meteor shower. You want to follow?” He asked me.
“Yeah sure, that will be fun.”

After a little while we decided to go to the guys place. I thanked Luke’s parents for the food and for letting us crash the place. Then we jumped in to the car and drove to their place. I jumped in to the shower to get all the chlorine off me and then I blow-dried my hair and redid my makeup. I dragged Luke’s black sweatshirt over my head and put on a pair of black ripped jeans. I walked out of the bathroom and gave Luke a fast kiss before he walked in there to shower. The guys sat in the living room and played some fifa so I decided to join them.

“Can I join?” I asked them, Michael paused the game and looked at me with a surprised face.
“What?” I asked.
“Do you want to play fifa with us?” He asked me confused.
“Yeah.”

I got a control and Michael wanted me to be in his team, because Calum and Ashton was in the other team. They played as Liverpool against Manchester United.

“So, do you know how to play?” Michael asked me.
“Was I born under a rock? Of course I know how to play, I play this all the time,” I laughed at him.
“We’re Manchester United, the red ones,” he told me.
“I know how Manchester United looks like,” I sighed at him, “I also know that they are the black and white ones and yes, I know how to tackle and how to score.”
“Can I marry you,” he asked me and I just laughed at him.
“Sorry mate, I have Luke.”

We started to play and Michael was leading with one score. I hadn’t played Xbox for a while, so I had a little struggle with the controller first but it didn’t take long for me to figure it out. After first half of the match we led with five – one.

“It’s not fair, I want to switch team,” Ashton complained and I smiled at him.
“I can change with you, give me your control,” I told him and he gave me his control and he got mine.

The match ended eight – eight and we decided to finish with penalizes. Ashton missed his first penalty and Michael started to whine. Then it was my turn and I scored and Michael cursed at me. Then it was me against Michael and Michael scored at me, I threw a pillow on him and he laughed at me. Then Calum scored. It was even until the last penalty, me against Michael again. If I scored, I and Calum would win. I teased a little with Michael before I hit the right spot on the game and then I aimed at the rib, luckily for me Michael thought that I would try for a low ball and I scored. Both me and Calum jumped in the sofa of happiness and laughed. He jumped down and I jumped on his back and he started to run around with me on his back in the house. We sang ‘we are all the winners, we are all the best’, trying to tease Michael who lost the game. Soon Luke emerged from the bathroom and looked confused. Calum was still running around with me on his back.

“What the fuck are you guys doing?” He laughed at us.
“We beat Michael in a fifa game,” Calum said as we ran past Luke.
“Oh, he’s not that happy I guess?” Luke asked Calum.
“Go look for yourself,” he said and ran in to the living room where Michael sat and looked grumpy.

I jumped of Calum and ran to Michael and tackled him so that he fell to the ground. I placed myself over him and started to poke him on his chest, making him laugh and whimper.

“Stop sulking,” I demanded.
“Never,” he screamed and I continued to poke him. I sat on his arms and stated to drag my hair in his face, “stop dragging that beautiful blue hair in my face. It tickles me.”
“Only if you stop sulking,” I said.
“Okay, okay, you win,” he said and I released him and got up.
“I always do.”

All the guys were ready to leave and it was dark outside. We had packed some sandwiches and drinks for the evening and started to go to the car.

We met up with their friends at the cliff, it was a large dip in front of us. There were Ashton’s car and one of the other guys’ car parked there, about five meters from the dip. We sat on the hood of the car, looking at our view. It was beautiful, it was completely dark outside and you could see the stars. The city was in our view and it was shining as bright as the stars.

Michael jumped on to the car roof and started to play some golf, one of their friends did the same on the other roof. I just laughed at them. Luke sat next to me and his arm lay around my shoulders and his hand was in my lap. I played with his fingers as usual and my head rested against his shoulder. I looked up in the sky, trying to see the meteors.

“I’m going to grab a beer,” Luke said and released me.
“Okay,” I said as he jumped of the hood and walked away, seconds later I felt an arm around me, “that went fast.”
“What went fast?” I heard the person next to me say, and it wasn’t Luke nor one of the other guys in the band, it was Alexander. I pushed of his arm from me and jumped further away from him.
“Stop it sweetheart,” he said to me.
“Don’t call me that. And I don’t like when random people I don’t know put their arms around me,” I stated and looked at him.
“I just want to get to know you better, you know,” he said.
“Stop wasting your time,” I sighed at him.
“Oh, but I am not wasting my time. Girls like you are worth fighting for,” he told me.
“I’m sorry to disappoint you Alex, but there will be no fighting,” I could smell that he had been drinking.
“Don’t be like that.”
“Alexander, step away from Ashley, please,” I heard Luke say. He stood there with a beer in his hand.
“Okay, okay. Fine, I won’t bother you anymore sweetheart,” he said to me and walked away.
“What’s up with your friends?” I asked Luke.
“He’s not my friend, it’s actually one of Calum’s friends,” he sighed and placed himself next to me.
“Great, I don’t like him, he’s creepy,” I told Luke who just took my hand and kissed it.

I lay down on the hood and Luke crawled over me and started to kiss me. I answered the kiss and started to fumble with his hair.

“I love you so much,” I told him, feeling like we said it all the time but still not enough.
“And I love you Ashley,” he said and kissed me once more.

I could never imagine me kissing a boy that I was in love with under a meteor shower and half around the world from where I live. This was the most perfect day in my life.