Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

A good way to wake up

“Ashley, are you okay?” I heard Luke mumbling to me as he stroked me gently on the head. I was slowly waking up.
“Where am I?” I asked him confused. Where were I? Why was I sleeping? Why were Luke here?
“Don’t worry love, you’re just backstage, you passed out,” he said gently.
“I passed out from what?” I tried to remember anything.
“The concert of course, I saw you fall and disappear,” he sounded worried, and I started to get my memory back from the concert. The fall, thin air and the panic in his eyes.
“You panicked,” I noted.
“Of course I panicked, you disappeared and then you were in the air, half passed out,” he sounded stressed when he told me how it was from his point of view.
“You didn’t sing when you were supposed to, but you should have done it, I didn’t die and I am okay now,” I sad and sat up, Luke laid an arm around my shoulders as support. My head spun and I felt dizzy.
“You’re dizzy, do you want to follow me to the hotel and stay with me? I have my own room,” he asked me gently, I saw the uncertainty in his eyes. Was he afraid that I would say no? What would I say anyway? It was hard, I didn’t know what I wanted. Luke was the most wonderful person I had ever met, but he was a star.
“Yes sure, I’ll stay with you. We need to talk anyway,” I told him and he panicked once again. The talk was not always something good, but I wanted to sort out some stuff with him, “don’t worry!”
“Oh, okay. The guys are here somewhere, but we can go if you want to,” he said and smiled gently at me.
“Nah, don’t let me be in your way,” I told him, “be with the guys.”
“I’ve been with them enough to sneak off one evening,” he smiled again and I nodded. He got up and helped me up, once at my feet he laid an arm around me, supporting every step I took. Not letting me fall.

He helped me outside and we jumped in to a cab. The city were amazing at this time, the skyscrapers was high up in the dark sky and it was a starry night. I rested my head against Luke’s shoulder and I could feel him relaxing, I found his hand in his lap and intertwined my fingers with his. He released a small sigh of relief. Was I really falling for this guy? Yes, I totally was.

“We’re here,” Luke said as the cab stopped. We were outside a big building with incredible many floors. I smiled at Luke and he jumped out of the cab, standing outside waiting for me to come out. I slowly got out of the cab and Luke took my hand as I got out and we walked in to the hotel hand in hand.
“Do you have a room already?” I asked Luke as we walked toward the reception.
“Not yet, but I’m getting one,” he told me and faced the receptionist, “Hello, I want a room, do you have any suite?”
“Yes, we got one left,” the receptionist said as he looked at his computer screen, “what is the name?”
“Luke Hemmings,” Luke said and the receptionist, a blond girl, looked up and smiled at him.
“Of course, here’s the key, you got room 226,” she smiled as she gave Luke the key.
“Come here baby, let’s get you some sleep,” he told me and we took the elevator to the second floor were our room was at. He inserted the key in to the room and opened it. It was a huge and elegant room. The room was beige, with large windows a white sofa and wide screen TV on the wall. Then it was a big bedroom with a king-size bed that had beige duvets and probably ten different pillows on top, in gray, beige and white. I fell down in the bed, face first, and relaxed. I was so tired after the day’s adventure. Which reminded me.
“Shit, Sophie!” I said when I remembered that she was not in the room when I left the arena with Luke.
“She knows you’re with me,” he smiled at me.
“Yeah, but I’ll text her fast anyway,” I said and took up my phone from my pocket. And wrote to her that I was okay and that she did not have to worry, and tell dad that I wouldn’t come home today. Luke walked in to the other room and I stayed in bed.
“He knows, I know, take it easy sis,” she wrote back and I started to scroll though my phone. I heard Luke talk on the phone in the other room.
“Nah, I’m staying with her tonight. Nope I’m not following you out, yes I know I promised, no I still love you, Michael, stop it your stupid fuck, I’ll see you tomorrow okay? Good!” He emerged in to the room and I looked surprised at him, “it was Michael, he want me to follow them out.”
“Go, I’ll survive,” I told him and he shook his head, “they want you to follow.”
“I don’t want to, I want to be with you today, I can follow them another day,” he murmured.
“Come here then and cuddle,” I smirked at him and he lay down in the bed next to me, we both laid with our heads up towards the ceiling and scrolled through our phones.
“You wanted to talk?” Luke asked me and I remembered that I had something important to tell him.
“Yes,” I sighed.
“Spit it out.”
“Where do we stand with each other?” I asked him, “What are we?”
“I don’t know, what do you want to be?”
“You are amazing, I have never met anyone as great as you are, I think that I am falling for you,” I admitted to him.
“And I am falling for you Ashley, you’re incredible,” he smiled at me.
“But, then there is the fact that you’re a star, you’re touring and I’m here doing nothing, being nothing,” I shrugged.
“You are not nothing, you’re everything. And that is not a problem, there’s skype, planes and a future that will turn out the way it will, we just have to try it out and see.”
“What are we?” I asked him again.
“Ashley, do you want to be my girlfriend?” He asked me, I thought about the fact of having Luke for my own. It was tempting. But I was not comfortable with the media, and I didn’t want him to lose status.
“Will that change anything for you?” I asked.
“It will make me the happiest guy alive,” he admitted.
“Then yes, I’d love to be your girlfriend,” I said and Luke kissed me on my lips, he placed light kisses on them, treating me like I was fragile.
“You won’t regret it,” he told me and I smiled at him.
“Are we taking thing to fast?” I asked him, feeling like three weeks wasn’t enough for getting to know anyone.
“No I don’t think so. It may go a little fast, but I wouldn’t have asked you to be my girlfriend if I didn’t want it. You surprised me when I first met you, not knowing who I was. You amazes me every day, and I want you in my life, that’s the only important,” he told me and I kissed him once again.
“When are you leaving?” I asked him.
“In a couple of days, were touring in the US for a while before we leaves for Europe. Then it is a break, then you can come to me or vice versa,” he shrugged.
“A couple of days are enough for now,” I said and he nodded. I went through my phone once again.

I surfed through twitter where I had added Luke, probably without his knowledge, since a lot of fans followed him now and probably new ones every day. I saw that he wrote a lot on his phone and was extremely curios. And after I while, he had posted a new tweet.

“This girl, she’s amazing, she stole my heart.” He wrote, I got all warm inside.

We had a TV in the bedroom as well, so we lay in bed the whole evening and watched whatever was showing. Now and then I watched my phone trying to figure out more about Luke than I already knew. At a point when I surfed around on twitter I saw that Ashton had posted a new tweet, it was about Luke.

“Trying to have a nice time, but a little ass-wimp ditched us for his girl, thanks bro, ily Luke.”
Michael had also posted a tweet about Luke, “Being without Luke makes me feel as naked as without my eyebrow piercing, miss yah love.”
I giggled at the tweets, they were so cute. Like a big family, before I came and stole Luke from them. Poor babies, not having their fourth wheel with them.
“What’s so funny?” Luke asked me.
“Nothing, just nothing,” he said and glanced at my phone.
“Are you stalking us on twitter?” he gasped in surprise, I felt like a stalker, but this man was my boyfriend now.
“Maybe,” I said innocent.
“I must have missed it,” he shrugged and gave me a hug.
“They miss you,” I said to him, “and I don’t want to be the one that keeps you away from them. What do you say about surprising them?”
“But you’re not fine,” he noted.
“Yes, I feel much better now, what do you say? I want to get to know my boyfriend’s best friends,” I said to him with so much puppy eyes I could manage.
“Oh, okay then,” he said, “but we won’t be out long.”

I nodded at him and we got up from the bed. I put on my Converse and watched myself in the mirror. Luke came up behind me and embraced me from behind, placing his chin on my shoulder. He took up his phone and took a picture. I protested first, but dropped it. He looked so sweet. How could I have such a bad luck to fall in love with this star? This handsome, sexy boy. I must have been meant to be, everything happens for a reason. And the reason I was here, is because of him, nothing else.

“Are you ready?” I asked Luke when he stood up after tied his shoes. He smiled at me and nodded. He was ready. I didn’t feel completely fine yet, but decided that I would feel better after I had done something else then just laying down, watching TV.

Luke texted the guys, asking them where to meet them. After he got the address we walked there, it was not far away from the hotel. We entered a nightclub and searched for the guys. We found them fast and they went bananas when they saw us. I felt happy that I persuaded Luke to go out, even if he could have been out with the boys, but without me. We sat down with the guys and I sat next to Ashton, a really handsome guy with a smile that could probably cause a car accident or so and Luke sat next to Calum.

“I can’t explain how happy I am that you are here with us today, even if you ditched us at first,” Michael said to Luke who just laughed at him, “let me offer you one of my beers.”
“Thanks mate,” he joked when he got one of Michael’s beers. Then he faced me, “do you want anything?”
“Yeah, I’m going to the bar, I’ll be right back,” I smiled and he nodded.
I got up and walked down from the little half room we sat in and went to the bar not far away. I ordered five shots and one San Francisco. I paid the drinks and balanced them, careful not to drop any of them and sat next to Luke and Ashton again.
“Are you going to drink that much?” Luke asked me surprised and upset.
“Of course not, I am not stupid, it’s one shot to everyone,” I said.
“Aw, I like her,” Calum said and I handed him a shot, then Michael got his and Ashton got one as well.
“You didn’t have to,” Luke stated but I just smiled at him, wanted to be polite to his friends.

I took the shot with everyone else, and then took a sip of my drink. I looked out among all people, it was a lot, many of them dancing. And my eyes met a familiar green ones, and I gulped. He smirked and started to go towards me and the guys. I couldn’t hide, even if I wanted to, but the person was the last person I wanted to be near me now, it was my ex.