Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

Heartbreaking, but not forever.

It was time for Luke to leave, he had a couple of weeks left until the tour in the US was over and then they were leaving for Europe. I wouldn’t see him in two months. It was heartbreaking, we had just decided that we would try this out, being together. I had no idea of what would happen while he was gone. We were laying in my bed in LA, and Luke mumbled inaudible words.

“What is wrong?” I asked him, stretching out, feeling my body slowly waking up from its sleep.
“I don’t want to leave, I want to stay here with you,” he said softly.
“You know that you can’t do that,” I told him, feeling sad about the truth in my words.
“I know, but two months is a long time,” he said and I nodded and crept closer to him and he put his arms around me and hugged me hard, “I really don’t want to leave you here.”
“And I don’t want you to leave, but the two months will go fast, and then we’ll meet again,” I smiled at him.
“I guess you’re right, but don’t forget me,” he said.
“I have tried once, it didn’t work,” I smiled at him and his embrace of me went harder than before.
“You are my world,” he confessed and I got all warm inside.
“And you’re mine.”

Sooner than I had hoped for Luke was on his way to another state, and then as far as he could go. I had to go back to work and earn some money so that I could see Luke as fast as possible. My plan was to visit him when I got enough of money for it.

I talked with Luke every day, a month had passed since he had left, and they were in Europe now. He had just gotten in to his hotel in London where they would stay a couple of days. They would have a meet and greet the last concert day and I had a ticket for it, and I would fly there later this day. I had convinced my cousin to buy a ticked so that Luke would not know that I was coming, it was going to be a surprise.

After work my father drove me to the airport and said goodbye, I would be gone for a couple of days, not more. The plane ride there was long and boring, it felt like forever before I was finally there. London was beautiful, but cold and rainy. I had a hotel near the stadium they were playing at tomorrow, so that I could sneak in there and see them. I crashed in to my bed when I had checked in at the hotel, I was so tired after the planning, plane ride, cab ride to the hotel and it was already midnight. I fell in to a deep sleep as my head landed in the pillow.

My alarm rang sometime in the afternoon, I got a massive jetlag. It was just four hours until I would see Luke after a month apart from each other. The first thing I did when I woke up was to take a long and relaxing bath, getting all the stress and nerves out of my body. I decided to wear Luke’s sweatshirt and my black skinny ripped jeans. My hair laid in its natural curls and I had a small amount of make-up.

After a while in the room, watching TV and just wait for the time to pass, it was time to walk to the arena. I put on my pair of purple Vans and locked the door behind me when I left the room. I had waited to meet Luke for a month, I missed him so much. And now was I finally going to meet him. It took only a couple of minutes for me to walk to the arena, I got my ticket ready and walked past all the people who were standing in line to come in to the arena and see the guys later. It was two hours left before the show would start, which meant that I had a lot of time to see him.

“Ticket please,” the guard said and I handed him the ticket and he let me go past him, “they are in the second room to the left.”

I walked there, feeling my pulse getting harder and faster. I opened the door to the room, there was a couple of people there already, and all the guys except for Michael sat with their backs toward me. When he saw me he nearly exploded of excitement, but I hushed him and sneaked up behind Luke. I embraced him from behind, whispering in his ear, “hello love.” He turned hastily and when he saw me he grinned and I smiled at him, he kissed me passionately and I felt his hard grip around me.

“What are you doing here,” he nearly screamed when he let me get some air.
“Surprise,” I said to him, “I bought tickets and decided that I had been away from you enough.”
“You sure have,” he said again and kissed me again, I felt flashes pop in my face. Realizing that I hadn’t really noticed that it was other fans in the room, just seeing them like normal persons, not crazy fans.
“Oh, please no, delete the pictures,” I said in panic, feeling that I did a big mistake by not telling Luke that I wanted to talk to him outside, but I was stuck in the moment.
“Sorry guys, this is private and I need you to delete those pictures since we haven’t told anyone about us yet, and Ash don’t want any publicity,” Luke shrugged and watched the girls delete the pictures, “you want to get out of here?”
“Yeah, I really, really want that,” I told him and he took my hand.
“We will be right back, I have some catching up to do before I can think about anything else,” he smiled at the others who grunted, the guys just smirked at us and I sighed.

Luke took me to their dressing room and threw me at a sofa that stood there. He locked the door behind him and walked to the sofa where I lay on. He got on top of me and placed kisses on my lips, neck and collarbone, this was worth the one month wait.

“I. Have. Missed. You. So. Much,” he said between the kisses.
“And I have missed you,” I moaned as he continued the kissing down my neck and up again.
“I can’t believe that you’re actually here,” he told me and smiled at me as our eyes locked together. I sat up next to him and he put his arm around me, dragging me closer to him. I fumbled with his hand in his lap.
“I saved every money I got, I couldn’t stand being without you,” I admitted to him, “it is really like you’ve enchanted me. I have never felt this way before.”
“I was near to leave tour to come be with you, I was so close. I’m another person when you’re around, you are the one who have enchanted me,” he said and placed a kiss on my head.
“It’s probably the voodoo doll you gave me,” I joked.
“Yeah probably,” I felt him smiling when he said that, his mouth rested at my head, “you want to get back?”
“Yeah sure,” I shrugged and we got up, but when we stood up I attacked Luke, it took him by surprise. I kissed him hard and with every feeling that had built up under the month we were apart.

My hands went through his hair and he gasped for air, looking me in the eyes for a second and attacked me back, with his wonderful lips. I never wanted this to happen, having to be apart, falling for a famous person or so on, but what could I do? Every time I thought about Luke my stomach filled up with eager, lust, happiness and love. I loved him.

“Thank you,” he told me and I smiled at him. He put his arm around my shoulder and I took his free hand in my hand, playing with his fingers. The guys just smiled at us when we walked in to the room once again.
“You’ve traveled far for this, right Ashley?” Michael asked me and smirked.
“You know it Mikey boy,” I teased him and he smiled at me, I just wanted to get up and hug him. I had missed them all, in such a short amount of time, they had all became such a big part of me.
“So, you two are a thing?” Ashton asked and rested his head on his hands, trying to look adorable.
“What? No! I could never be with such a beast like Luke,” I laughed and the guys laughing with me, except for Luke who just sat there, confused, “I’m sorry babe, I’m just kidding.”
“Do you ship Muke?” One fan asked me, and I had actually heard of Muke before, it was when I tried to google a thing about Luke, Muke is when you ship Luke and Mikey as a couple, cute.
“Yeah, totally! They would be perfect together, just look at them,” I pointed and they both were totally confused about the question and my answer.
“What the fuck is a Muke?” Luke spat.
“It is when you and Michael is a couple,” I shrugged like it was nothing. They looked at each other and started to laugh, hard and uncontrolled.
“I’ve been saying to so many fans that I totally ship Muke,” Michael laughed and looked at Luke who nodded and laughed more and more. They controlled their laughter after a while, and we got the boys back.
“You’re a little gay,” I shrugged like it was nothing.
“And you love it,” Luke said and blew a kiss to Michael who caught it and placed it at his heart.
“Do you fans have any questions or so before the time is set?” Calum asked the fans who sat there, looking at everything we did. They asked some questions and the guys answered them as good as they could, saying goodbye after a little while.

We got out of the room and I was about to follow the fans since the meet and greet was over, but Luke took my arm and dragged me closer to him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked me.
“With the others since the meet and greet is over,” I pouted.
“Girlfriends are allowed to follow everywhere,” he smiled and embraced me. Placing small kisses on my lips, “come on, let’s get to the stage. Where do you have your spot?”
“Standing this time as well, you know, it was the place that came with the meet and greet package,” I sighed.
“Don’t worry, you can stand at the side of the stage, I don’t want to relive the last time you saw us,” he smiled weakly, I didn’t want to stand, but it was the only thing that I could choose if I wanted the meet and greet tickets.
“That does sound great,” I smiled, “you want to follow me to my hotel later?”
“Or you can follow me to mine?” He asked.
“Doesn’t really matter as long as I can spend the night with you,” I kissed him fast and he hugged me, we just stood there, hugging for a long time.
“I have missed this, your smart mouth, the passion in our kisses, the hugs, the whole you,” he smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead, “come, let’s go to the others again, I think they miss us.”

I placed my hand in Luke’s and swung our hands as we walked, feeling extra happy that I had decided to take a little trip to meet him again. We walked up for a long stairway and into a room, finding the guys there, playing around. Ashton sat with a box and drummed on it as Michael played guitar and Calum the bass, they were all singing a Nirvana song.

“Look who decided to finally show up,” Calum said and they stopped playing.
“You what have you love birds been up to?” Michael asked and Ashton just smirked at us, I sighed at them, as usual. I released my grip of Luke’s hand and went up to Michael, I hugged him and he hugged my back.
“Thanks for keeping the secret,” I told him, Michael knew everything about it, he helped me plan the whole trip.
“Wait what? You knew about this?” Luke gasped and Michael shrugged and released me. I hugged Ashton and Calum as well before I walked back to Luke. I had bounded with Michael the last month, talked with him a lot, even if he looked a bit creepy, he was a really nice guy.
“Your son of a bitch,” Luke said under his breath.
“Whoa, it’s my mother you’re talking about,” Michael said and threw a bottle of water at him, making them both laugh.
“Oops, I think you guys should see this!” Calum gasped as he looked down at his phone. Ashton glanced down at Calum’s phone and then up at us, with a worried look at his face. Then Calum showed Michael the thing on his phone.
“Not good, not good at all,” he said and tilted his head backwards.

Both I and Luke walked up to Calum who showed us what he had seen. He showed me a picture. A picture of me and Luke kissing with the text “who is this mysterious girl that a fan saw sucking Luke’s face earlier today?” Oh shit. We had been busted.