Status: Update, but be nice, since I'm not even a 'real' 5SOS fan :)

Not What I Expected

Tell me where you’re hiding it.

I woke up early next morning, seeing my boyfriend sleeping next to me made me smile. He was so beautiful. I had two days left with him before I had to go home again and he would continue the tour. It was hard, knowing that we wouldn’t see each other for another month.

“I can’t believe that you’re checking me out when I’m sleeping,” Luke said mid yawning.
“You looked so peaceful,” I smiled at him and he grabbed me, dragging me closer to him.
“I am peaceful when you’re around,” he smirked and I playfully slapped him on his chest. Making him getting a stronger grip of me, dragging me even closer, “you always know how to surprise me Ashley.”
“Very much indeed Mr. Hemmings,” I said to him, he just smiled at me.
“I have an interview today with the guys, but it will take about an hour or so, you want to follow?” He asked me and I nodded at him, “then we should get dressed, the interview is in two hours and I want to eat before.”

We got up from bed and Luke put on his clothes from yesterday, I put on a pair of dark gray jeans with ripped knees and a tight gray shirt with black sleeves. I put on some make up after I had cleaned my face from yesterday’s make up. I fell asleep with it on and did not want to go outside with the day before make up. Once I had applied some make up I straightened my hair so that it would be completely straightened instead of the small curls that had formed under the night, and I was done. Luke waited for me outside the bathroom and he looked absolutely gorgeous.

“Are you ready to leave love?” He asked me.
“Of course sir, I’m as ready as you can be,” I smiled at him and took his hand. We walked out of the room and downstairs. Outside a cab waited for us. The ride to the place where the interview held place wasn’t long, it took approximately ten minutes before we were there. Outside the building fans were waiting.
“Oh shit, I am not ready for this,” I panicked but Luke just squeezed my hand and we walked out of the cab. The fans went crazy when they saw Luke, and I panicked even more, they were about twenty persons who stood there and waited.

Luke was a gentleman and wrote some autographs and took some pictures. While he was taking a photo with a fan a girl came up to me, probably around my age, maybe younger.

“Hey,” she said and smiled at me.
“Hello,” I greeted her and returned the smile she gave me.
“What’s your name,” she asked me.
“Ashley,” I told her, “and your?”
“I’m Lucy,” she said, “I have something for you.” She told me that and held out a flower crown. It was about ten fake flowers on it in a pink shade.
“Oh, thank you,” I said and put it on my head.
“Can I take a picture with you?” She asked me and I smiled at her.
“Of course, just give me one sec,” I told her and waved at Luke to come to me, “Luke, do you mind taking a picture of me and Lucy?”
“No problem,” he smiled and Lucy gave him her phone, and he took a picture. Then he leaned in and took a picture of all of us together.
“Thank you,” she smiled and I smiled back at her, and then I took Luke’s hand and we walked inside the building where it was calmer. I exhaled.
“Nice flower crown you got there,” he smiled at me.
“Thanks, I got it from Lucy,” I smiled at him and he kissed me, I heard the fans outside scream, “What about getting out of here?”
“Sounds great,” he said and we went to the reception where we got the instructions on where we would go. It was three floors up, and when we got up there the guys greeted us. They had been there for a while.
“Oh my, I love that crown you got on your head,” Michael said when he saw my flower crown.
“You want to borrow it? It would look gorgeous with your purple hair,” I asked and he nodded. I took the crown of my head and placed it on Michaels head. He sarcastically squealed and I laughed at his silliness.
“It’s time now for the interview,” Ashton said and all the guys went inside a booth, I on the other side placed myself in a sofa nearby where I could hear the whole thing. And see, since it was live.

The guys placed themselves in a sofa that stood in the room, then they all got a microphone each. The interviewer introduced himself as Tom. They talked a little about general things, like the tour, what they had been up to and so on. Then they came to a Q and A time.

“So, the first question is from Sarah, and it is to Michael. What it the craziest thing you have done on tour?” Tom asked Michael.
“A lot of things, things that I can’t spread. But once I went to a party and did a backflip of a roof in to a pool, that was pretty crazy,” he shrugged and the interviewer laughed.
“Okay, next question is to Calum and it is from Alissa. How do you keep your body so fit?” He asked Calum.
“I go to the gym,” he shrugged and Tom nodded in agreement.
“And I got a question for Luke, and it is from Vanessa. Do you have a girlfriend? Is the pictures real? In that case, how long have you been together and how did you meet?” Tom asked Luke.
“Yes, in fact I do have a girlfriend. She is here, outside this room. I met her at a concert, she didn’t know who I was, and it was about two or three months ago,” Luke answered.
“I think that we should get your girlfriend in here and ask her some questions, for all of you out there, hashtag ‘ask5sosgf’ and we’ll try to answer as many as possible.” Tom said.

Luke got up and was soon in the same room as me, looking at me with an apologetic look on his face. But I got up and followed him inside the room. Michael put the flower crown back at my head and I sat next to him and Luke in the sofa. I got a microphone and started to get nervous.

“So you’re Luke’s girlfriend?” Tom asked me.
“The one and only,” I smiled at him, “or at least I hope that.”
“Of course you are,” Luke said and kissed me on my cheek.
“And what is your name and where do you come from?” Tom asked me.
“My name is Ashley and I come from LA,” I answered.
“So, you’re far away from home then. Why are you here?” He asked me.
“Well, I had been away from Luke a month. And two days after we decided to be a couple he left to continue with the tour. So I started to plan a trip, and thanks to Michael I am here now.”
“That’s sweet of you! I thought that you’d answer some questions from the fans, are you ready?” I nodded at his question, “What is the best things about Luke?”
“He is smart, nice, adorable, funny, handsome and just a goof,” I said and Luke smiled at me.
“Tell me your version of how you two met,” Tom said.
“I had to follow my sister to one of their concerts, and when I went there I had to go out to get some air. I found a balcony and Luke was there and we talked a little and he gave me his number,” I smiled at the memory, “and then later on I ran in to him on a hotel I lived in for the night and he bought me a drink and gave me his sweatshirt because it was freezing outside.”
“And you still have that shirt,” Luke pointed out and I smirked at him.
“Next question, do you have any relation to the other guys?” Tom asked me.
“Michel and I have gotten pretty close, since I have talked to him pretty much every day. And I and Calum always call each other when we have seen a new episode of The Walking Dead and Ashton is just Ashton, you can’t do anything else but like him. And he have helped me with any problem that have occurred.”
“Aw, we love you to,” Ashton said and they all got up and gave me a group hug.
“So you all are pretty close already?” Tom asked the guys.
“Yeah, we all bounded pretty fast. After that Luke had let us meet her. They are perfect for each other and we love to have her around us,” Michael said and I pinched his cheek.
“Next question is, do you like their music, and describe your relation with Luke with one of their song.”
“I can’t say that I am a fan at least, what they do is incredible. But it is not my taste in music, but some of their songs is pretty bad as and mine and Luke’s relationship is like their song ‘voodoo doll’, or at least it was before. Since that was what I felt in the beginning. Now it is more like ‘she looks so perfect’ or ‘don’t stop’ I guess,” I smiled, probably getting a lot of crap for not being a fan.
“Can you believe the shock when I walked up to her and talked to her, and she didn’t go nuts over me? It was incredible, I love my fans, I do, but wow. And she doesn’t talk about the band, she just rolls with it, pretending like we’re not in a band except for when we’re playing. She’s been on three concerts now, and it’s pretty awesome to have her there as support,” Luke smiled at me and kissed me, receiving some awes from the other band members and Tom.
“Let’s take another question then. Ashley, where have you bought the flower crown and do you have any nickname?” Tom asked me.
“The flower crown did I got from a really nice girl outside, if you see this Lucy, please put the picture we took on my twitter wall if you have twitter, my twitter name is Ashleeey with three ‘e’. And my nickname is Ash, which is pretty confusing here since both Ashton and I are called that.”
“So you who want to know where to buy the flower crown, look up it at Ashley’s twitter later, she will probably write it there later,” Tom said, “Here’s a couple of more questions, what is your favorite color? Is that your natural hair color? What do you listen to? Are you pregnant?”
“My favorite color is purple and black, yes this is my natural hair color, I listen to Nirvana, Metallica and so on. No I am not pregnant,” I laughed.
“Confusing questions,” Tom laughed, “here’s once question to Luke. What did Ashley do to make you fall for her?”
“Hard question, when I first saw her, I thought ‘wow’. Then I walked to her to tell her that she wasn’t allowed on the balcony since it was connected to our dressing room. But when she looked at me, she had this different reaction. She just told me that she wanted to go outside and I got interested in her. She is so beautiful and she got a really smart mouth, you better watch out for her,” Luke smiled at me and I playfully hit him on his arm, making him smile even more.
“That’s sweet. I got one last question for you before we have to end this, the question is if you can do a movie kiss?” He asked us and both I and Luke got up.

I placed my hands around his neck and he pulled back a strand of hair from my face. I smiled at him and he smiled back, he looked me deeply in my eyes and kissed me on my lips with all of his heart. Making me blush and taking my breath away. He deepened the kiss, and bended me so that he had to hold me hard to not fall.

“Was that good enough?” Luke asked Tom who just applause at us, making me blush even more.
“Where have you learned to kiss like that?” Tom asked Luke.
“Michael and I use to test it on each other,” he joked, “Muke you know.”
“Yeah, we totally ship Muke,” Michael said and kissed Luke on his cheek.
“No but really, it’s just this incredible girl who takes the best out of me,” Luke smiled and I just sat back and took his hand, starting to play with his fingers.
“We have to end it here, but thanks to 5 Seconds of Summer who wanted to come here today and to this lovely lady for answering a couple of your questions,” Tom said and we got up. I shook his hand and then walked out of the studio.

I took up my phone and saw that I had too much notifications on it, but I checked twitter and found the picture I took with Lucy earlier. I followed her and saved the picture. Instead of retweet it I put it on my wall, writing “thank you Lucy for this wonderful flower crown, I will take good care of it”. And then I started to look through everything else, realizing what a big mistake I had made with going out with the relationship.