Status: **WARNING** cursing is involved in this story A LOT.

My Only Retreat

About me

It's already a given. People don't care about me. I know that for a fact because it shows. Every year. Every month. Every day. Every... You get the point. My parents genuinely hate me because apparently I was the one who was responsible for the death of my brother, Justin. They loved him more than me for whatever reason. Don't ask me, I have no idea why.
The only thing that's always there for me is music. It doesn't judge you in any was shape or form and it has lyrics that you can relate to, well most of it does anyways.
My favorite band is Pierce the veil. They have music that helps me escape from reality. It helps me get away from all of the assholes in society who hate people like me.
When I say people like me I mean people who have tattoos that show, people who have piercings on their face and people who have scars that also show.
I happen to have all of those.
Just my fucking luck.
I really hate my life.
I hate everything about it.
I just really fucking hate EVERY GOD DAMN THING!
I'm just to much of a pussy to take my own life. It sucks. I really want to, but that's where PTV comes in. I'm not going to say that they saved my life. I mean yeah I'm still here and everything but I'm just not going to say it. Why? Well, One my parents beat me. And Two... Well I don't really have a second reason... Yet. Most people stop self harm when they hear their idols say that everything is going to be alright. But not me.
I know that everything's not going to be okay because I have been disowned by my family ever since the accident and they beat me almost to the point of death.
They don't LOVE ME. At all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My name is Katelynn. I go by Kat because my mothers name it Caitlyn. I know its spelled different but I still don't give a fuck.
I am almost 19 years old and my birthday is February 14. Valentines day! Its always my favorite day of the year. Last year Pierce the veil had a concert on my birthday and they did a meet and greet that day so I got to meet them ON MY BIRTHDAY! Er mer gerd! it was the best day ever! Vic sang happy birthday to me! it was awesome!
There's not a lot of things that I get excited about obviously but PTV is one of them. Oh and also WARPED TOUR is too. I love warped. I go every year.
My favorite song is Amelia by Tonight Alive. I fucking love that song.
I dont have a ton of favorites because I dont get out and do a lot of things.
I also grew up with Tony Perry... That's how I get into most of their shows and I get to chill with them. :)
So yeah thats me.
I am so boring.
Sorry for wasting your time.
Bye.