Status: **WARNING** cursing is involved in this story A LOT.

My Only Retreat

Boyfriend?

"Katelynn?! Katelynn don't leave okay? Stay with me please! Me and Vic are on our way to come get you okay." I say panicking. I run my hand through my hair when I don't hear a response. "Kat please don't go." I whisper with tears falling down my face.
We finally pull onto our street and we park at my house as to not raise any suspicion. We run to the back and hop the fence and climb the tree. "Her window is still open. Lets go, but be quiet." I say turning to Vic. He nods and we jump onto the roof. I run into her room and find her laying unconscious on the floor.
"Kat." I whisper walking up to her and shaking her. "Kat please." Tears are streaming down my face again.
"Tony come on we don't have time for this." Vic says, picking up my best friend and walking out through the window.
(Don't think Vic is mean okk? He is just in super emergency mode:))
"The question is; how do we get down?" I ask.
"Don't worry. I got this." Vic says, throwing Kat on his back and grabbing onto her hands.
"Vic?" Kat asks.
"Yes Katelynn its Vic. Hold on to me tight. I don't want you to fall." He says. She clutches to him as tightly as she could and me and him jump back into the tree and onto the ground.
"Here Tony. Go start the car." Vic says, tossing me his keys.
I ran to his car and shoved the keys in the ignition. Vic rushes to the car and hops in the back seat with Katelynn on his lap.
"Vic?" Katelynn asks.
"Yes Katelynn." Vic answers as I hop into the driver seat and quickly pull out of my driveway.
"Can you sing for me?" She asks.
"What song?" Vic asks.
"A match into water." Kat says.
*Vic's POV*
I looked down at Katelynn. She had blood coming from just above her eye. Bruises covered her body from the neck down.
"Please." Kat smiled.
I smiled back and sung quietly. "I kissed the scars on her skin. 'I still think you're beautiful, and I don't ever wanna lose my best friend.' I screamed out 'God you vulture! Bring her back or take me with her!'" We got to the hospital before I could get to the next part.
"Please you have to help us!" Tony yells as we burst through the doors.
"What on earth happened to her?" (Don't judge! :)) A nurse asked frantically.
"Her father beat her just please help her. I don't wanna lose my best friend." Tony says. (See what I did there ^-^)
Soon enough doctors came and took Katelynn from me.
"Excuse me guys." A nurse says. "I'll need some information about the young red head that you brought in."
"Okay." I say.
"I need to know her name and date of birth (Because doctors and nurses always say that instead of birthday)." The nurse says politely.
"Her name is Katelynn Anne-Marie and he-" I got cut off.
"Her birthday is February 14." Tony says. "Valentines day."
"Thank you that's all gentleman." She says. "Oh but one last thing. How are you related to Miss Katelynn?"
"Brother and Boyfriend." Tony says, pointing to me when he said 'Boyfriend'.
"Thanks guys." The nurse says, winking at me and walking out of the waiting room.
"So uh, boyfriend huh?" I laugh.
"I had to think of something more interesting that best friends." Tony smiled.
"I'm satisfied with your choice Turtle." I smile back.
*Katelynn's POV*
"So you like her huh?" Tony asks someone.
'Its probably Vic.' I think to myself, remembering what happened last night.
"Yeah. I'm just too scared to tell her. You know what happened last time Tony." Vic answered.
Even though I was awake I didn't feel like opening my eyes. I was just lazy like that.
"I do remember, but I know her. I've grown up with her and her brother. She's different. More caring than those other girls. We just have to see who she decides to be with because Jaime likes her too." Tony replied.
"Well shit." Vic mumbled.
'Oh my god! I cant sit still any longer!' I mentally say.
Due to having A.D.D I cant sit still for long periods of time.
I try to move but my legs wouldn't budge. I finally give up and I touch the spot just above my eye.
"My head hurts." I say.
"Yeah they had to put stitches right above your eye because it was a gaping cut and it wouldn't stop bleeding." Tony replied.
"Why cant I move my legs?" I ask.
"Doctors said that you're paralyzed from the waist down." Vic answers.
"So that means I cant walk?" I ask, feeling really stupid.
"Yeah." They say in unison.
"Fuck." I mumble. (Sorry for all of the cussing... it just really fit the mood...)
"Don't worry Kat. You've got 4 sexicans to help you out." Vic says flexing. (If you don't get the sexicans joke you need to figure it out because its not that hard... if you positively cant its sexy Mexicans :))
I shake my head and sit up on my elbows. I spot a pink cast on my wrist and lower arm. "Well that's fucked up. How many more casts do I have?" I ask, slightly pissed off.
"You only have 2. One on your wrist and another on your right ankle." Vic chuckles.
"What's so funny Victor?" I ask.
"Something Tony said earlier." Vic smiled and Tony shook his head.
"Care to share Turtle?" I say turning my gaze to Tony.
"No." Tony smiles shyly.
"Please Turtle." I say giving him my best puppy face.
"Nope." Tony laughs.
"I hate you." I say laying back down and crossing my arms.
A knock on the door turns my attention from Tony and Vic to the doctor that just came in.