Status: **WARNING** cursing is involved in this story A LOT.

My Only Retreat

Hold on till May (prt 1)

"Katelynn, its getting pretty late and we're all going to bed because we start tour tomorrow. Do you want someone to take you upstairs?" Tony asks.
"I do, but I don't know if there's enough room for me." I answer.
"There is. Don't worry. One of us can just share a room with you." Vic says.
"No, I can just sleep out here." I say.
"No, you cant sleep out here Kat. I'll worry about you too much." Tony says.
"Fine... I'll share a room with Vic." I say.
"Are you sure?" Tony asks.
"Yes, Tony. I'll be fine." I laugh shooing him upstairs.
Vic picks me up and smiles at me before walking upstairs to his room.
Once he walks in his room he sets me down on his bed and goes to shut the door.
"Vic?" I call.
"Yes." He answers turning around to face me.
"Why do you care about me so much?" I ask.
"Why wouldn't I? You deserve the love and attention that you don't get from your parents. And you care so much about Tony, Riley, and Justin. I can tell how alone and broken you feel, trust me, I can see it in your eyes." He smiles and kneels in front of me and grabs both of my hands. "And to add on to that, you're so amazingly beautiful. The first time I ever saw you, I didn't believe Tony when he told me about your parents. I didn't believe it until you said something about it." Oh my goodness Victor Vincent Fuentes just called me 'amazingly beautiful'! (Mental Fangirl!)
"I don't know what to say to that." I whisper, blushing.
"You look so adorable when you blush." He laughs. I looked down and covered m face with my hands.
"One of these days you'll believe me. I'll make sure of it." He laughs patting my head and standing up. "Do you want something more comfortable? Like one of mine or Tony's sweatshirts?"
"Can I wear your tie-dye sweatshirt?" I ask innocently.
"Of course you can!" He laughs, grabbing it off the back of a spinney desk chair (don't judge I didn't know what to call it) and bringing it to me.
"Thank you Victor." I giggle, taking off my shirt and quickly slipping on his sweatshirt.
"You're welcome Katelynn." He smiles and sits down on the bed next to me. "Do you want me to turn on a movie?"
"Can we watch 'Tangled'?" I ask excitedly.
"Yes we can watch 'Tangled'." He answered getting up and turning on Netflix.
About half way through the movie I fell asleep on Vic's chest.
*Vic's POV*
As soon as I didn't hear Kat repeating the words to the movie I knew she was asleep, but just to make sure I looked down at her and sure enough she was asleep with her face buried into my chest.
I kissed the top of her head and whispered, "Good night Katelynn Anne-Marie Perry." (Yes I meant to do that.)
*The next morning*
*Tony's POV*
As soon as I woke up I checked the time.
4:30 am .
Perfect, that gives me about an hour to mess with everyone.
I go and wake up everyone else except for Vic and Kat.
"Where are Vic and Kat?" Jaime asks.
"I'm going to wake them up now." I answer walking towards Vic's room.
As I walked into his room I saw Kat laying next to Vic and his arms were wrapped around her waist.
I pull out my phone and take a couple pictures and then I post them to twitter.

"@Tony_Turtle: Found Disтracтion.ˣ the vic and @ kitty kat sleeping together this morning. Aren't they cute? :)"

I smile and shake both of them and say. "Wake up sleeping beauties."
"Go away Tony." Kat mumbles, snuggling closer to Vic.
"I have to get you up so we can go on tour." I say turning on the light.
"Okay Tony I'm up. Leave me alone." Vic groans shooing me out of the room.
*Katelynn's POV*
"Good morning Kat." Vic says.
"Morning Vic." I smile.
"Are you ready to tour with us?" Vic smiles back.
"As ready as I'll ever be. By the way, you're really warm." I reply cuddling closer to him. He tightens his grip on my waist for a short amount of time before he gets up.
"Baby come back!." I sung.
"You'll be fine Kat. I'll be right back." Vic laughs walking out of the room.
I quickly check my phone and I saw that I have a notification from twitter. Tony posted a photo of me and Vic sleeping on to twitter! He is going to hear from me later.
Then I see replies to Tony's tweet.

"qυєєη тαтιαηα you need to stay away from Vic you whore!"

'I didn't even do anything' I think to myself

"@Piercethevic why would you love someone as ugly as qυєєη тαтιαηα?"

"I'm not that ugly am I?" I whisper, wiping away stray tears that are rolling down my face.
"Kat what's wrong?" Vic asks sitting beside me.
"What have I done to deserve hate?" I sob.
"How are you getting hate?" He asks hugging me.
"Tony posted a picture of us this morning and people, your fans, are calling me names. I know you only let me sleep with you because you were afraid of someone hurting me, but I don't understand what their problem is." I whisper.
"They're just jealous because you have all of my attention." Vic says rubbing my back.
"Sure but they don't know my story so they should just back the fuck up." I reply annoyed.
"Exactly. Hold on one sec." Vic says pulling out his phone and typing something.
my phone buzzes and I see a tweet from Vic.

"@Piercethevic: guys leave Kat alone. she has been going through a lot and it doesn't help that you guys are hatin on her."

"I don't think they'll listen Vic." I say.
"Some will, some wont but if it gets worse I'll say something else about it." Vic says giving me a hug. "Come on its time to go."
He smiles, picking me up bridal style and walking out to their tour bus.
"Well its about time you two came out." Mike says as soon as we walk in.
"Sorry." I whisper.
Vic sets me down on the couch and takes the spot next to me.
"I'm sorry I have to say this. But I really don't want to have to always rely on you guys to get me places." I say, laughing nervously.
"We are trying to figure that out. But for right now you're going to have to." Tony replies.
"Okay I guess." I yawn. "I don't know about you guys but I'm tired and I want to go back to sleep." I lean my head on Vic's shoulder and am asleep in minutes.