Status: Giving this a try

Bad Boy Kisses [Dave Franco]

One| Prologue

"No, this was not how this was supposed to go." I muttered as I tore down the stairs. I was dressed only in a bra and my favorite blue jeans. I heard him running down the stairs after me.

"Stop! Wait!" His voice was shaking.

Dave tore out of his bedroom, in only boxers.

"No, Dave. We both knew. We both agreed that this wasn’t how this was supposed to go." I said desperately. He gently grabbed my arm once they reached the bottom of the stairs. He spun me towards him. I could tell all he wanted to do was pull me close and hug me, but that would only hurt this situation.

"Rose, listen. It’s not that big of a deal. Just come back to bed."

"Whose bed, Dave?" He gave me a confused look.

"Well, Mine."

"Exactly, Dave. Your bed and that’s how it’s going to stay." He rolled his hazel eyes towards the ceiling and licked his lips.

"You’re overreacting."

"I am not overreacting, Dave! This is not what we agreed to, now where is my shirt?" I became increasingly aware of the fact that I was only in a bra. Not that I was embarrassed or anything. I mean, it’s just Dave and he had seen me with less… many many times before. But the chilly LA night was seeping through the walls and taunting me. I began searching his living room.

"I don’t know I lost track of how the clothes were falling off once you stuck your hand down my pants and grabbed my- " I shot a glare at him.

"Don’t be spiteful."

"I am not being spiteful. I’m just-"

"Just what? Being ridiculous. When this began you and I agreed-"

"No strings attached. No emotions. Yeah, I remember."

I looked around the large living room and found nothing so I walked into the kitchen. I walked over to the island.

"Then why did you-"

"What? What did I do?"

"We weren’t just going to have sex up there Dave we were…"

"We were about to what?" He walked up behind me, placing his hands on my hips. His thumbs gently caressed my exposed skin. He kissed my neck. I tired to pull away but he wrapped his strong arms around my waist like a cage. “You want me to fuck you? Is that what this is? Because I can."

"No you can’t not with emotions involved." I whisper and his lips ghosted over my neck. He licked behind my ear and I shivered. He nibbled on my ear.

"Wanna bet?"
♠ ♠ ♠
My First Chapter. Hope you Guys enjoy!
Thanks for reading.