Status: New Chapter after the short hiatus of a whole year, yikes.

Bam's Mistake

Chapter 5

Bam walked into the living room and as soon he did both Jeff and Johnny stopped talking. They looked at him expectantly but he just shrugged.

“We won't be living in this house anymore is all,” Bam said flopping onto Bird's favourite chair.

“Why is Bird coming along with us anyway? Not that I mind or anything,” Johnny said putting his feet on the table.

“Uhm, well, we're just working on stuff,” Bam said not really wanting to get into it.

“Everything alright?” Jeff asked.

“Will be,” Bam scratching his head.

In the morning the boys and Bird all set out. Jeff left an hour earlier to go pick up some golf carts with some of the crew. Halfway there they rocked out to whatever music Bam chose. But Bam knew something was coming when Bird turned down the radio. Bird kept her eyes on the road but Bam knew whatever she was about to say was directed at him. It was nine o'clock on Tuesday morning. Bam didn't want a lecture on stupidity or something else.

“Listen, I just want to say one thing before we get there,” Bird said.

Bam sighed dramatically. “What?”

“Don't get dramatic on me. I just want you to be mindful of your leg. It's still healing. So unless you want to wear those crutches some more be cautious,” Bird said.

“Don't feel too bad, I got a lecture too,” Johnny said from the backseat.

“I'll be fine,” Bam promised.

“If you say so,” Bird said pulling into the golf course as she said that. “You guys go get all your rules from Jeff, I'm going to talk to Dimitri.”

Bird walked over to the little tent set up for the guys to hang around. There were a bunch of crew members that she didn't know but even more of the people she recognized from the years of dating Bam. They all cheered when she walked over to them.

“If it isn't the beautiful Bird,” Dimitri said walking over and putting an arm around Bird. “For those who don't know, this is Bam's girlfriend. Hitting on her will get you killed.”

“I don't know about killed,” Bird said laughing.

“I do,” Dimitri said grinning.

“Maimed at worst,” Bird said laughing.

“What're you doing here anyway? It's gonna be kind of boring with everyone working,” Dimitri said snapping a picture of her with the camera he had in his hands.

“Bam wanted me to come so here I am,” Bird said.

“Want a job? I'd love some help. My assistant backed out at the last minute and Bam told me you're in between jobs,” Dimitri grinned and Bird nodded.

“Might as well,” Bird said.

“Perfect! C'mon, I'll show you what I need help with,” Dimitri said leading her over to a little tarp. “This is my layer for the meantime.”

“Cool,” Bird said looking at the scattered papers.

“Anyway, Jeff and I work well together so I never really go to him. There's a layer of trust we've built over the years,” Dimitri explained. Bird nodded. “That doesn't really have anything to do with anything though. I just wanted you to have some background info. Anyway, Jeff told me what he wants this scene to look like already. I have to do some test shots now with the boys.”

“What do you want me to do?” Bird asked.

Dimitri grinned. “That's what I was getting at, jeez, you're as impatient as Bam.”

“After living with that dork you'd be impatient too,” Bird said making Dimitri laugh.

“I believe you one hundred percent,” Dimitri said. “Anyway, what I need you to do is really easy. All I need you to do is deliver instructions to everyone. Tremaine gave me my order now I've got to order but I also have to oversee the test shoots so...”

“Yeah, sounds easy,” Bird said grabbing the papers.

It only took Bird ten minutes to deliver everything but Dimitri was already back at the table when she walked up. He smiled at her.

“Want to do one more thing?” Dimitri asked.

“Yeah sure,” Bird said leaning forward on the plastic table.

“We're just about to get filming, the last thing I need you to do is go make sure that the boys are ready then send them up to the front gate,” Dimitri said cleaning off the lens of a camera.

“Sure thing, pal,” Bird said smiling.

Dimitri smiled. “Are you going to be around during the whole filming?”

“Everywhere except Japan and Miami,” Bird said.

“Do you want an actual job? Like, actually getting paid? Because if you're going to be around anyway,” Dimitri offered smiling hopefully.

“Yeah, actually, that would be fantastic,” Bird said smiling.

“It's yours, you just saved me twenty interviews,” Dimitri smiled and stuck out his hand.

Bird shook it. “I'm going to see if the boys are ready to go.”

“Alright,” Dimitri said. “I won't need you to do anything else today.”

Bird nodded and walked away. She walked toward the RV that the boys were lounging out in front of. There was Johnny, Dico, Rake, Raab, Dunn, and of course, Bam. All of the beside Raab and Rake where dressed up in sloppy golf uniforms. They all cheered when Bird walked up so she did a little curtsey. Bam ran over to Bird and grabbed her around the waist. Bam picked up Bird and spun her around happily.

“Where the fuck have you been this whole time?” Bam asked dragging her to sit on his lap where he was sitting before she arrived.

“I was working,” Bird said trying to wiggle free. “Which I'm trying to do now.”

“Bullshit,” Bam said keeping his arms locked around her.

“It's true! I was helping Dimitri, my best pal,” Bird said relaxing back into Bam. She gave up on trying to free herself.

“Oh yeah?” Bam asked nuzzling his face into her shoulder. His arms loosened around her but stayed in place.

“Yeah, he said they're ready whenever you guys are,” Bird said.

Johnny nodded. “He say where?”

“The front gate,” Bird said. All the boys except for Bam shuffled away. “You should probably go too, babe.”

“I don't want to,” Bam said tightening his grip again.

“Why?”

“Well, I mean, you were wiggling on y lap and stuff. Can't you feel the problem?” Bam asked.

“What are you – oh, Jesus!” Bird laughed.

“It'll take five minutes!” Bam said standing up and pulling Bird with him.

“Okay, okay, and don't think I'm okay with only you getting off,” Bird said pointing at him.

“Never,” Bam said dragging Bird to a spot hidden behind the old building.

Bam collided their lips right away. His hands were on either side of her face as he pushed her against the wall of the old brick building. Bird stuck her hand down the front of his shorts and rubbed her hand against him. Bam moaned into her mouth. She could feel herself growing excited and she just wanted him to take her. Bird withdrew her hand unbuttoning his shorts right after. She pushed them down with her hand until they were around his knees and no longer a bother. Bird pulled her own shorts down until one leg was free to raise around his waist. The other stayed on the ground to balance her out.

Bam separated their lips so he could focus on other things. He rubbed himself up and down her entrance until she let out a frustrated whine. Bird glared at his smirk right before he shoved himself inside her entirely. She gasped at the feeling but bucked her hips soon after. Bam relocated his hands to grip her hips tightly. He wasn't afraid to leave marks. Bam began to suck on her neck because he knew how much it turned her on. Bam's thrusts were rough and fast. A sure way to get them both off quickly. Bird could feel herself teetering on the edge of ecstasy. Both of them were trying so hard to stay quiet but the odd moan would fall from parted lips.

Bam's rocking was losing rhythm and Bird could tell he was as close as she was. Bam was staring intently at the part of them that was connected so Bird pushed his chin up to look at her. Bird licked her bottom lip before pulling it in between her teeth. Bam stared directly into her eyes as he thrust in and out of her. Bird leaned forward and gave him a small kiss. Bird sighed and threw her head against the wall not caring at all about the pain of hitting the bricks. She gripped onto the front of his shirt with one hand while the other was under the rim of his hand gripping onto his hair for dear life.

“Shit, babe, are you there? Ugh, fuck,” Bam mumbled moving his hand along the thigh that was wrapped around his waist. His hand stopped at her knee and he gripped it tightly.

“I'm so close, Bam, uh,” Bird moaned. “I love you so much.”

That set Bam off. Those five words made Bam orgasm as he buried himself inside her completely. He nuzzled into her neck and bit her harshly. The pain and the feeling of Bam's warm cum inside her sent Bird falling into perfect ecstasy. Bird couldn't stop a strangled cry as it flew out of her quivering lips. Bam licked the spot he bit gently. He gave it a kiss and pulled away from her.

As fast as they could the pair fixed themselves up. Bird looked at the time on her watch. That only took four minutes. Bam's clothes were askew and his hair looked like it hadn't been brushed ever. It was sort of hidden by the hat he wore but not enough.

“Get to the front gate, mister,” Bird ordered jokingly.

“Yes, ma'am,” Bam said giving her a kiss before running off.

Bird walked towards the table Dimitri had been at before and leaned against it. The back of her head hurt from hitting the grimy brick wall but in general she felt amazing. She looked down and saw her pants were unzipped. No doubt Bam's were too. Bird took a deep breath before walking off to find everyone else. Bird saw the guys acting crazy on the golf course.

She found a spot to sit by the make up and costume team and watched as the guys ripped around the course. They stopped for a minute as Tremaine talked to them seemingly having a stroke of brilliance. One of the boys climbed on top of the golf cart and two of them sat in it. The driver went forward and sent the one on top flying down to the front.

“So,” Melissa Lacombe, the costume designer, started looking at Bird. “Bam dragged you along to the filming.”

“Yeah, he's so clingy,” Bird joked.

Melissa laughed. “Bam bragged about you all day yesterday.”

“That sounds like him,” Bird said with a smile. Melissa handed Bird a beer.

“Melissa, why are you keeping all the good looking girls hidden away?” A man asked walking up and sitting next to Melissa.

“This is Bird,” Melissa said grinning.

“Oh, never mind then,” The guy said. “I'm J.P.”

“Pleasure,” Bird said smiling.

“Do you know everyone else?” Melissa asked looking around the small group that was lounging until they were needed.

“I know Loomis, and Spike.” Bird said. The only other man there Bird didn't know the name of.

“I'm Vernon,” He said smiling warmly.

That's when one of the carts stopped working. Bird squinted over and saw Tremaine on the phone. The boys walked up to where everyone was. Bam threw himself onto Bird's lap.

“You see Ryan go flying?” Bam asked.

“I couldn't tell who was on top,” Bird said pushing Bam off of her. He stood beside her and leaned on her chair.

“That looks like it hurts,” Johnny said from behind Bird. She was going to ask what he meant but he pushed on the spot Bam had bit just a little while earlier.

“Ow! Don't do that!” Bird said slapping his hand away.

“That a bruise or a hickey?” Dunn asked laughing.

“Bruise,” Bird said at the same time Bam said, “hickey.”

Bird glared. “Shut up, ass wipe.”

“You shut up, cunt,” Bam said grinning at her.

“So what're you guys doin'?” Melissa asked.

“Waitin' on a golf cart delivery, those two are shit. We're getting different ones,” Johnny said.

Dimitri walked over to the group and sat on the grass fiddling with a hand held camera. He looked up at Bird and burst out laughing.

“That was not there earlier,” Dimitri said laughing.

“That's because I fucked her behind the office building,” Bam said making Johnny laugh loudly.

Bird smacked Bam in the thigh. “Shut up!”

Johnny, Bam, and the rest of the boys has to go finish filming. Bird continued talking to Melissa until they heard shouting behind them. They turned and saw a golf cart on it's side. Bird started to panic a little bit. Where the fuck was Bam?

Bird shot out of her seat and ran over to the accident. Melissa wasn't far behind. Bird saw Bam leaning against one of the golf course decorations and talking to a camera. The decoration was a big pig. Bird ran over to him throwing her arms around his neck. Rick Kosick was the one holding the camera. He turned away filming something else.

“I'm alright,” Bam whispered.

“Who's in the cart?” Bird asked turning towards the group of medics trying to get someone out gently.

“Johnny, he'll be alright,” Bam said. Bird hid her face in Bam's neck.

“You gave me a heart attack, I don't know if I can do this for over a month,” Bird mumbled into his neck.

“Well, we can talk about it later, I think we're done for the day anyway.”

“You better go make sure Johnny is okay,” Bird said letting go of Bam.

“Look, he's fine,” Bam said pointing to Johnny who was sitting down and drinking something. Ryan was next to him.

“How's your leg?” Bird asked looking down at his legs.

“I hurts, I think I like re-tore it or something,” Bam said rubbing his thigh. Bird put pressure on the part she knew was injured to see if it was swollen. “It fucking hurts! Don't touch it.”

“Crutches,” Bird said retracting her hand so she could cross her arms.

“No, I'm fine,” Bam said.

Bird glared. “Don't test me.”

“Alright, fine, Jesus,” Bam said throwing his hands up. “I'm going to go see if we're done for the day.”

Bam walked off to talk to Tremaine. Melissa walked over and loped her arm through Bird's. Melissa told her that everyone was calling it quits for the night. Tomorrow is another planning day. Jeff had set up an office in an unoccupied community centre. They're renting it out for the time being.

“And Johnny wants to talk to you by the way, I don't know why,” Melissa said. “See you tomorrow.”

“Yeah, see you.”

Bird walked over to where Johnny was leaning against a truck and talk to Dico. They were both laughing loudly. Bird walked over and tickled Johnny's side making him squirm. Johnny pushed her hands away with a smile.

“What's up?” Bird asked.

“Okay so, tomorrow can you make sure that Bam's at the corner store by Ape's house at eight pm tomorrow?” Johnny asked grinning.

“Uhm, yeah I guess so. Why? Is this going to hurt his leg?” Bird ask narrowing her eyes at him.

“Nah, he'll be alright,” Dico said.

“Perfect, see you tomorrow,” Johnny said walking off.

“Hey Deek, you been alright lately? You've seemed kind of down..,” Bird said standing and leaning where Johnny had been.

“Yeah, I'm alright,” Dico said yawning.

“If you say so, anyway, are you going bowling with us on Thursday night?” Bird asked.

Dico laughed. “You're going bowling?”

“I fucking love bowling, Dico.”

“I hadn't heard about it until now but I'll go.”

“Wicked, you can be on my team,” Bird smiled. “I'm gonna head out. See you tomorrow.”

“Uh huh!” Dico yelled.

Bird walked towards where Bam was talking to someone. When the other person came into view Bird could see who it was. Bam was arguing with Dico's cousin.

“What the fuck?” Bird asking walking up to them.

“Bird, baby, listen. This chick is lying,” Bam pointing at her.

“Lying about what?” Bird asked looking at Sarah, Dico's cousin. AKA the girl Bam slept with.

“He told me that he wanted to go out sometime. He told me at Ryan's party,” Sarah said with both hands on her hips. “I just wanted to know if he was still interested.”

“I told her in the morning that I never wanted to talk to her,” Bam said. “I called you a fucking mistake and I meant that shit.”

“We have chemistry, Bam,” Sarah said.

“No we don't. This is Bird my girlfriend. She's the one I have chemistry with, she's the one I love, not you,” Bam said.

“What's going on here?” Dico asked walking up to the trio. “Sarah? Why are you here?”

“This day started out so nicely,” Bird said rubbing her temples.

“Just when things are getting better, things go to shit!” Bam yelled. “Just fuck off!”

“Bam calm down,” Bird said quietly. “Whatever you told her drunk doesn't matter. Don't get mad at her. Listen, Sarah, things between you and Bam aren't going to happen, okay?”

“Wow, that's rude. Things could work out you slut,” Sarah said.

Bird gasped. “What? No. Bam and I aren't breaking up.”

“Sarah just stop,” Dico said rolling his eyes. “Why you always gotta start drama?”

“I think I'm in love with Bam, and I might be pregnant,” Sarah said.

“Go to the doctor and get a fucking test,” Bam said.

“Sarah's not pregnant,” Dico said. “She claims to be pregnant every other month.”

“I do not!” Sarah denied crossing her arms.

“Yes you do! You love causing drama! This won't get you on TV,” Dico said.

“This is bullshit, can we go?” Bird asked Bam who nodded. “Need a ride, Deek?”

“Nah, it's cool. I want to talk to Sarah. Don't worry,” Dico looked at Sarah. “She won't come around anymore.”

“C'mon Bam, you're making me some fucking food,” Bird said dragging Bam to the car.

He would do anything if it meant she wouldn't be mad.