Status: fourshot.

Notorious

one/four

"You better fucking run Joni!" Joni heard as he ran through the alleyway. He wasn't in the mood to deal with Matty, his drug dealer and boyfriend because of some idiot. Joni wasn't going to leave Matty, simply because he was his supply.

Joni didn't consider himself a drug addict, just a guy who used his body to buy drugs to get him high. It was a vicious cycle and he just couldn't stop, he was in too deep.

"Come on boy, don't run from me and this will be easy, I'm just trying to give you your fix baby," Matty screamed as Joni unfortunately reached a dead end.

"Matty, baby, please don't do it this way!" Joni pleaded but Matty ignored him.

"Hey!" someone called out from behind Matty. It was a teenage boy, just like Joni but he was dressed in all black, with a black beanie on top of his head. From what Joni saw, he thought the boy was brave, stupid, and sexy. But mostly stupid.

"Kid, get out of here," Matty said as the kid reached into his pocket, pulling out a small handgun. Matty froze up like he just saw a ghost.

"Now, put the gun d-down... no need for it..." Matty tried to reason but it was no use. The boy didn't back down, but he did get closer. Matty wanted to know what this kid was doing, but he didn't have time to think.

"Put your drugs on the ground, all of them and you won't get hurt!" the boy threatened and Matty couldn't say no.

"Okay, okay!" Matty said as he put the drugs on the ground.

"Can I leave now?!" Matty said, hoping to not piss the kid off.

"No, you can't!" with that, the kid pulled the trigger on the gun and shot Matty in the head, killing him instantly. Joni looked in shock as the boy picked up the drugs, putting them into his pocket and walking towards him.

"Please don't hurt me, I'll do anything!" Joni pleaded and the boy smiled.

"I'm not going to hurt you, on one condition." the boy said and Joni nodded while wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Be My bitch," the boy said and Joni's jaw hit the floor.

"I'm kidding! I'm Ricky by the way," Ricky smiled and Joni rolled his eyes while smiling.

"Joni, thank you for saving me Ricky," Joni thanked him as he stood up.

"Well, since we're by my house, would you like to hang out at my place, Joni?" Ricky asked as he stuck out his hand.

"I would love to!"

Joni took his hand as the two started to walk down the street. People started to stare at them, but neither cared. Ricky had a plan to seduce his new friend by the end of the night and he knew it was going to work.

"So, do you like men or women?" Ricky asked and Joni smiled.

"I'm actually bisexual, so I like both men and women," Joni smiled at Ricky and Ricky smiled back.

"That's awesome actually. I'm gay," Ricky said, his voice had a seductive tone to it.

There was an awkward silence before they reached Ricky's house. Joni was a little nervous because he had a feeling that Ricky was going to sell him drugs or something. But he didn't mind because he'd pay with his body instead, so it was a win-win situation and everyone would be happy.

Ricky opened the door and when he walked in, he was greeted by four guys and they all looked messed up or on drugs.

"Joni, this is Balz, Ryan, Ange, and Chris. They live here. And now you live here, so don't be shy and pull up a chair at the table. We're gonna play some cards for cash. That's how we get money to pay for clothes and shit." Ricky informed Joni and Joni nodded.

"Hey!" the guy named Chris said as he threw his cards down. He seemed scary to Joni, but all of them looked scary.

"Can you not hear or something? Chris means 'Come sit down by us and try to win your clothes money'." Balz said as he patted a seat next to him and Joni decided to join in to get money for his clothes.

"H-How do you play?"

When Joni asked that, they all started to stare at him in shock. Especially Balz and Ryan, Chris was too busy counting all the money he was about to put on the table.

"We'll start off with strip war." Ricky stated and Joni gave him a weird look like he was crazy or something.

"Didn't your pops teach you how to play war? Or poker?" Balz asked and Joni was speechless.

"N-No, my 'pops' died when I was six and... my mom remarried a douche canoe," Joni admitted and Ryan started laughing but was soon stopped when another guy walked into the house. He was much bigger than everyone else, especially Joni.

"Don't act like strangers guys, I just sold a hundred ten pound rocks from these two rich kids... who the fuck is that?" the guy snapped and Ricky looked terrified.

"That's... um... um... Joni," Balz said and the guy laughed. The five guys were obviously afraid of the bigger one.

"Well, he's cute... is he one of your's?" the guy asked and Joni got offended by his question.

Joni was too afraid of the guy he literally just met five minutes ago, but he was really good looking.

"Joni lives here now, Ange. He's not any of ours... But he does owe me something for saving him from Matty," Ricky informed the guy and his jaw dropped.

"The Matty?" Ange questioned and Ricky nodded to assure him.

"Damn. Kid, you're lucky he didn't kill you." Ange admitted but Joni laughed.

"He wasn't going to kill me, probably just going to beat me like he did every single time he got high, or lost money. If you're guessing by now, I was his bitch." Joni admitted and that made everyone in the room look at him in pure shock.

Damn, Ricky thought to himself as Ange walked up to Joni.

"How about he pays me for letting him stay here, would you be okay with that Joni-boy?" Ange asked as he grazed Joni's cheek with his dry fingertips.

"I-I guess... I mean, I just met you," Joni said looking down at his shoes. He didn't want to say no or yes but he was too afraid to voice his opinion.

"It's okay, it'll only take an hour, come on!"

"Alright, it shouldn't be too bad..."

Image


Once Joni and Ange got into the room, Ange's lips connected with Joni's neck instantly.

"Fuck," Joni moaned as Ange pulled his shirt off of him. Joni wasn't nervous any more because of how "At home" he felt, even though he just met them today.

"Oh, you're going to be moaning for me. It's going to feel good baby," Ange moaned as he pulled his own shirt off of him.

That's when the door busted open and in came Ryan and Ricky.

"We gotta go, those kids are back and they brought friends... Joni, I want you to ride with me!" Ricky said as he pulled on Joni's hand.

2 Years Later


"Someone! Someone stop those thieves!" the guy who Joni and Ricky robbed screamed as he chased after the two young men.

"Man, Ricky I'm getting stronger because of our daily exercises!" Joni laughed and Ricky laughed with him.

"Eh, I don't feel any difference to be honest," Ricky laughed as they jumped the fence.

The guy was over weight but could run like hell. As he struggled to get over the fence, Joni pulled out his gun and shot him in the stomach. The guy screamed in pain as he fell to the ground, bleeding everywhere.

"I think he's done, let's go get cleaned up and dinner is on me tonight," Ricky laughed as they casually walked away. Unaware that two men were watching everything.

These two men were going to be a big part in their lives, pretty soon.

"That guy was stupid as fuck to mess with us!" Joni laughed, his thoughts going through to what he was doing two years ago. The twenty year old thought about Phil, his abusive step father and the evil things he could do to him for a while.

Revenge is what I do best now, Joni laughed to himself as they made it back to their house.

"Jesus, you guys look tired!" Balz commented. Chris couldn't help but laugh at Ricky and Joni.

They would make a cute couple, Chris laughed as he stood up to lock the door.

Ange was nowhere in sight and this worried Joni because Joni developed a little crush on him. No one in the house knew it and he intended it to stay that way.

"I call the basement shower!" Ricky called and Joni sighed. He hated the upstairs shower but today he really didn't mind.

Image


"Why are we going to this fancy bar, you know we don't have that kind of money, Ricky!" Joni said and Ricky laughed. He loved to prove Joni wrong and this was the perfect opportunity to do so.

"Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!" Ricky winked as the two walked into the not-so-crowded bar. He was afraid of what Ricky had in mind, but whatever it was it was going to be good.

Ricky spotted two young looking men sitting together by a large table and that's when Ricky got his plan. His evil plan.