Hetalia One Shot Collection

Iceland x 2pIceland Lemon - Better than the Mirror

Emilio once again looked through the mirror, although now it resembled a window. And, he looked in on its own, like a stalker. But, it was his own reflection, yet a total stranger...

Emil finished buttoning his white dress shirt and turned to watch himself fix his tie in the mirror. Something seemed off... His white hair was nearly black, as well as his shirt and tan khakis. He stepped closer to his mirror.

Emilio hadn't noticed his counterpart's peculiar look as he neared. His red eyes and tie replicated the standards of Emil's blue tie and violet eyes. He softly stroked the cold, iron metal of the frame as he sighed.

'What was that?' Emil thought as he felt a soft wind and heard a softer sound. He leaned closer to the mirror, gently placing a hand on the silver painted metal frame. He couldn't help but notice just how drastically the mirror had changed since he glanced in it this morning.

This morning, it was simply his bed head and night shirt staring back at his pale face and groggy eyes. It was now evening, and he had intended to meet up with the rest of the Nordics for dinner. However, the never-changing mirror was now an open window and he could see through it clearly.