Status: Update when I can

Aren't We All Just Prisoners?

2

Stepping into the room, Alan's eyes widened.

In front of him, the man, Austin, was leaned back in a metal chair bolted to the ground with a mischievous smirk on his face. Alan was alarmed to see that his buttoned up orange shirt was completely opened, revealing an array of tattoos covering his chest, arms, and neck.

His feet were casually resting on a table sitting in front of him, and his eyebrows were slightly raised. Once he saw Alan his cocky grin seemed to only get bigger, letting out a laugh when he took in the boys appearance.

Swallowing back his fear of the larger, definitely tougher man in front of him, Alan clutched onto his bible before taking a seat in the conveniently placed chair across from the man.

"Um- Hi. I'm Alan you must be-"

"You know, you're definitely not what I was expecting." Austin interrupted him, that stupid grin that was starting to freak Alan out, not having once left his face.

"What do you mea-" Alan started to ask, only to be rudely interrupted by Austin once again. This was definitely not what he was expecting when he signed up.

"I didn't expect you to be so.. young" Austin's eyes twinkled deviously. "..and fucking hot."

Alan looked at Austin with a face that could have been nothing short of pure horror, taken aback by Austin's language.

Noticing Alan's expression Austin covered his mouth comically. "Oops!" He laughed, causing Alans mouth to pop wide open.

"I'm sorry.." His face dropped.

"Do you think god will forgive me for saying that?" Austin's face turned into a serious expression, serving to thoroughly confuse Alan.

"I really don't mean to be the way I am, it just happens you know? Do you think god could really forgive someone like me?" Austin whispered, sounding genuinely concerned.

Alan sighed in relief, now was his chance. Alan was starting to think this guy only signed up to mess with him, but now it seemed like he actually wanted Alan's help. Thank god.

"Of course god will forgive you." Alan smiled, pulling out his bible and flipping it to an all too familiar verse. "John 1:9 says, If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." Once he finished reading the passage, Alan looked up to see Austin staring at him thoughtfully.

"That's really comforting to know.." He smiled sadly. "I'm sorry.. I've just been going through a lot right now. Do - do you think I could have a hug?"

"Why, of course." Alan beamed, happy he was actually getting somewhere with this guy.

Austin smiled and got up from his chair, pulling Alan into a tight hug. It was a little weird, taking the fact that Austin's shirt was still open and his bare chest was now rubbing against Alan, but a part of Alan thought it felt.. nice. It almost felt like he was being wrapped in a warm cocoon. He could definitely go for another hug like this...Strictly platonic of course.

After a few seconds Alan started to pull away, somewhat confused when Austin wouldn't let go, but he just shrugged it off as friendliness and continued to hug the larger man.

And that was when it happened.

Before Alan even had time to respond, Austin's large tattooed hands were trailing down Alan's back before grabbing his back side and firmly squeezing.

The younger boy squealed loudly and jumped back, looking at Austin in horror. The other man just continued to laugh, that wretched smirk slapped right back onto his face.

Alan was outraged, but he was too much in shock to even come up with words to say to this man.

"You.. You-" He stuttered. "Was anything you said before even true?" He spat, glaring at the tattooed man.

"Of course it was!" Austin threw his hands up in the air, defending himself. "You really are fucking hot.." He breathed in Alan's ear, stepping impossibly close.

Alan made a noise of disgust, pushing Austin away from him.

"You're feisty, I like it." Austin chuckled. "Makes me wonder how you'd be pinned under me.."

"Excuse me?" Alan spat, starting to get really angry this time. "I've come here because you wanted someone to share the gospel to you. And I will not tolerate this- the..these sexual advances!" Alan practically yelled.

"Alan's the name, huh?" Austin completely disregarded Alan's outburst causing the younger boy to be even more infuriated. "Cute."

"I-" Just when Alan was about to tell Austin off once again, the guard from before was swinging open the door telling him their time was up. Alan was so relieved he could have cried, grabbing his things before making his escape out the door, but not without one last comment from Austin.

"I'll see you on Monday, Alan. I feel like we've made so much progress already."

Alan huffed as he walked out the door, his hatred for the man growing more and more by the second.

On his way home Alan prayed for strength in helping Austin change. Maybe god had sent him this man for a reason. To help him get away from his obvious sin and accept god.

Alan asked god for strength, but what he would never admit was the fact that the only thing that ran through his head that night was a shirtless Austin's hands roaming down his body...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?