Status: Update when I can

Aren't We All Just Prisoners?

3

"You know what I haven't had in forever? Sausage." Austin says randomly, completely interrupting Alan, who was "reading" Austin a bible verse.

"If you know what I mean.." Austin smirks, causing Alan to practically choke on his own saliva. Never on his life had me met someone so openly.. vulgar.

Long story short, Monday afternoon had rolled around far too quickly for Alan's liking, dragging him back here on what was quickly becoming Alan's own personal hell.

He'd decided to come back though, because Alan knew that god was just testing him. He was sent here with Austin for a reason, and he knew helping Austin was going to be far from easy. When god had a say in it, things rarely were.

Alan sighed out loud when Austin started to unbutton his shirt once again, claiming it was "too hot". His eyes flickered to Austin's bare chest before he quickly forced himself to look away. Alan suddenly closed his bible, deciding to try something new.

"So, Austin. What are you in here for?" He asked cautiously, not really wanting to know, but hoping the question would get Austin talking seriously for a chance. Alan's idea didn't seem to go as planned though, when Austin raised his eyes in amusement, leaning over the table to look Alan straight I'm the eyes.

"Wouldn't you like to know.." He whispered seductively, biting his lip as Alan started to get visibly uncomfortable.

"I would..." Alan choked out, nervously checking the time on his watch to see how long it was until he could get out. To his dismay, they still had twenty minutes.

"I'll tell you.. under one condition." Austin breathed, leaning over the table even more if that was possible.

"W-What?" Alan asked, hoping they could get somewhere at least. All of Austin's flirting was really starting to get on Alan's nerve. Never in his life had he met someone so openly flamboyant, and he couldn't believe Austin had the audacity to hit on him. But he couldn't go as far as to say it disgusted him..even though it probably should. Right?

"Kiss me." Austin answered him, pulling am alarmed Alan out of his own thoughts.

Alan stood there and looked at the older man in repulsion. He was completely dumbfounded by the tattooed man's request, not even sure how to handle a situation like this.

"Wha- No!" Alan finally answered, getting up from the cold metal chair he was in and walking over to the door because he no longer felt comfortable being so close to Austin.

"Come on, Alan." Austin whined. "You hesitated there for as second, I know you want it." Alan could detect a hint of deviousness in his voice as the elder walked over to Alan. He wrapped his hands around the boys waist, pulling him closer while simultaneously rendering him completely speechless.

Alan couldn't even concentrate on where he was at the moment, his entire focus fixed on Austin's warm hands and the feel of the mans larger body against his own.

"Tell me this doesn't feel good." Austin whispered into his ear, causing chills down Alan's spine.

Suddenly he realized what he was doing and snapped out of it, pushing Austin off of him.

Not even bothering to say another word, partly from anger and partly from embarrassment, Alan huffed as he knocked profusely on the metal door. He didn't even care how long they had left at this point, he couldn't allow himself to stay in this room with Austin any longer.

Soon enough the door was swung open by a guard who shot him another apologetic smile. Alan let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding in, finally stepping out of the suffocating room as he got one last look at Austin's never disappearing smirk.

That night Alan didn't get any sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

I know this chapter is a little short, so if a get a few comments I may update again tonight..