Status: Update when I can

Aren't We All Just Prisoners?

5

"So did you like the little package I sent you the other day?" Austin smirked, immediately asking Alan about the thing he'd been given yesterday.

Alan's lips were pursed in a hard line as he glared at Austin in disgust. He still couldn’t believe Austin had done that, and he was so close to snapping he didn’t think he could deal with another second of Austin today.

Completely ignoring the older man, Alan slowly walked over to his chair and sat down, purposely ignoring Austin. He took out his bible and began to read with full intentions of not talking to Austin today.

“Aw come on, is the princess mad at me?” Austin grinned. “I was just trying to give you something I thought you really needed.” Alan felt his stomach churn in horror, not even wanting to think about what Austin gave him.

“You should be thanking me.” The tattooed man whispered seductively, trying to get a rise out of the younger. But Alan simply kept on ignoring him until Austin finally sighed in defeat, leaning back in his chair.

Alan gritted his teeth as he recalled the scene from a few days ago. Mixed with Alan’s shock from being hunted down in his own school by one of Austin’s “friends” and the horrible thing he’d been given, Alan had been completely thrown off.

When the man had given him the package Alan knew there was no way he couldn’t open it. He figured it was just some silly gift, but he’d greatly underestimated Austin. He’d opened the package in the middle of his college, only to find a dildo wrapped in packaging. Alan had never been more humiliated in his life.

Not to mention how disgusted he was from holding a dildo in his hands for god’s sake. What did Austin think he was going to do with something like that? Because there was absolutely no way he was going to use it.

There was one thing that still bothered him though. How Austin had managed to find him so quickly. He’d never even told the man his last name, but no matter how much he wanted to know, Alan wasn’t about to ask him any time soon.

Sighing, Alan discreetly looked up from his book, studying Austin. Hi eyes were closed and his head was lifted in the air, and Alan briefly wondered if he was asleep. The smaller boy studied his tattoo’s, Alan personally thought tattoos were immoral and against the bible, but for some reason Austin’s were amazing to him.

Scanning the man some more, Alan noticed the muscles protruding from his arms. They weren’t too big but they definitely weren’t small; Austin was toned. Alan noticed Austin was started to grow a little stubble on his face, and he thought it looked really good on the older man. Maybe even.. attractive. Come to think of it all of Austin was, well, really hot.

Alan, stop. What are you doing?!

Alan was suddenly pulled out of his daze, completely shocked by what he was thinking. Alan did not think Austin was attractive. Alan was straight and straight people just didn’t think things like that. No, no, no. Horrified, Alan’s mind started to race. What was happening to him? He was not supposed to feel like this. Not at all. Austin as purposely doing this to him, he was trying to tempt the younger boy but Alan was not going to have it.

Realizing he couldn’t be in this room anymore, Alan simply sprung out of his chair, making a break for the door without a word to Austin. He practically ran to his car, knowing he needed to spiritually cleanse himself from whatever this was.

Still in a mild panic from what happened, Alan hopped in his car, speeding off towards the nearest church.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter yay! Please leave a comment and tell me what you think :)

I figured out what I want to do with this story and I think it's going to be around 13-15 chapters, so a bit shorter than a lot of my stories :)