Status: Update when I can

Aren't We All Just Prisoners?

7

Four days had passed and Alan was back visiting Austin for the third time that week. He was straddling Austin's lap, their lips not having left the other's for the entire thirty minutes he'd been there.

Of course, Alan knew how wrong and disgusting it was, but he didn't feel anything like that when he was with Austin. Being with Austin just felt so right and in the end his feelings had temporarily pushed his morals into the back of his head.

If god was against this why did it feel so amazing? Why did Alan feel like he was actually making the right decision for the first time in his life?

Of course, Austin had been completely shocked. When Alan told him he had feelings for Austin that he simply didn't have the strength to fight anymore, he was obviously surprised, but he wasn't about to pass up the opportunity.

To be completely honest, Alan had no idea what he was doing. He was going by his gut feeling and nothing else, trying to constantly push the Christian voice in the back of his head away.

His mind was filled with nothing but Austin, and that's how he wanted it to stay. He didn't want to think about his faith, or what his parents would think. He was starting to question so many things it was making his head hurt.

Which is why he just kept on kissing Austin, which quickly escalated into a full on make out session with Austin's hands resting on his backside, and Alan's rubbing Austin's chest under his shirt.

"God, you're fucking amazing." Austin growled, taking the bottom of Alan's lips between his teeth. Alan goaned, rutting up against Austin from the shock of Austin roughly biting down on his lip.

A few seconds later, Austin removed his lips from the younger boys, causing Alan to whine out from the loss of contact. Pretty soon, Austin was trailing kisses down Alan's neck, making him gasp.

"So beautiful." Austin breathed, nibbling on his ear, continuing to suck on Alan's neck.

They continued on like that for a while until Alan finally decided to check the time.

"Aus.." Alan sighed, pushing the tattooed man off his mouth, causing him to pout. Alan laughed, he couldn't help but think Austin looked like a giant baby.

"I have to go in a few minutes." He confessed, making Austin frown.

"I really like you.." Alan whispered, hoisting himself off of Austin.

"I like you too." Austin smiled, giving Alan one last hug before he had to go.

With that, Alan was walking the door, once again pushing all the doubt from his head. Was this completely against everything he'd ever stood for? Yes. Did Alan care? The answer right now was no.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! Sorry it took so long