Status: Update when I can

Aren't We All Just Prisoners?

9

"What is that?!" Alan's mom practically screeched. Startled, Alan whipped his body around to see his mom standing in the frame of his now opened door, gaping at him in horror.

Alan was confused for a second, checking all around his room to see if he'd left anything incriminating on his dresser, the could spot nothing that would elicit that sort of reaction from his mother.

Then suddenly Alan stopped, looking down at his bare chest and remembering the fresh tattoo in clear view of his mothers eyes.

Alan was so screwed.

"Alan Anthony Ashby!" His mom yelled, a look of pure shock on her face. Before his mother had any more time to react, Alan slammed the door shut, locking it as fast as he could.

He felt his heart beating frantically on his chest as his mother pounded on the door, yelling incoherent sentences Alan couldn't make out.

He couldn't believe he was stupid enough to forget to lock his door. Only god knew what his parents were going to do to him now.

Strangely Alan didn't feel bad at all, but he knew he'd eventually have to face the wrath of his parents. Once his dad found out Alan would be royally screwed.

Deciding he couldn't stay here anymore, Alan quickly got dressed, pulling on a random T-shirt and jeans before picking up his keys and slipping them in his pocket.

Alan headed towards the window, carefully opening it in hopes on not making a sound. Luckily, Alan's room was on the first floor so he only had about a foot drop to the ground from his window.

Once Alan was successfully outside he hopped into his car, headed to the only place he could think of...the prison.

~
~

"What's this?" Austin looked at the younger boy in surprise, smirking at the tattoo on the side of his body.

Alan blushed as Austin ran his fingers down the tender flesh, his other hand grabbing Alan's hair

"I didn't think you had it in you.." Austin whispered in Alan's ear, causing little shivers to run all the way down his spine.

Austin connected their lips, pushing his tongue past Alan's, gaining entrance into his mouth. The younger boy let out a moan as Austin ran his hands down his body, starting to turn him on.

As Austin's hands roamed lower down his body, Alan tried to get into it but couldn't stop thinking about his mom. A second later he pulled away, earning a pout from Austin.

"My mom saw it earlier.." He confessed. "So I came here." Austin raised his eyebrows, resting his hand lightly on Alan's lower stomach before opening his mouth to say something.

"Fuck your mom." Austin growled, his fingers now fiddling with the button on Alan's jeans. "Say it." Alan looked at him on shock.

"I-I don't. I can't.." Alan whined, Austin's hand was getting dangerously close to.. there[/]. Alan felt himself getting hard.

"Yes you can." Austin breathed, beginning to rub the bulge in Alan's boxers.

"Oh!" Alan moaned at the feeling. It felt so good. Austin continued to palm him, causing Alan to moan even more.

"Say it."

"Fu- I can't!" Alan cried out when Austin's hand left his boxers, causing Alan to shoot him an annoyed expression.

"What?" Austin grinned at him cockily. Alan groaned.

"You know what."

"I'll continue when you say it." Austin smirked, pecking Alan on the lips. "Just three simple words."

"Fuck.." He breathed, running his hand slowly down Alan's bare chest.

"Your..." His hand was traveling dangerous low now, making the younger boy go practically crazy.

"Mom.." He finished, a single finger dipping past Alan's boxers, lightly brushing against his hip. Alan moaned louder than he thought possible, he couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay! I..F-Fuck my mom!" Alan squeaked out. Austin smiled at him triumphantly, finally pushing his hand down the boys boxers, grabbing Alan in his hand.

"On my..Oh!" Alan groaned at the feeling, trying his hardest not to swear again. With Austin it was proving to be hard.

Alan threw his head back as Austin started to pump his hand up and down the shaft. He had a feeling he wasn't going to last long.

Alan's moans filled the air when sure enough, a few minutes later he felt a tugging feeling in his gut.

"I-I'm gonna.." Alan cried desperately, not wanting to say the actual word.

"Come for me baby." With that, Alan was releasing into Austin's hand. He watched as Austin pulled his hand out of his boxer's, licking the white substance off of his hand.

Alan gaped at him.

"You know..." Austin laughed. "I really like that tattoo."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha-ha heyy guys...so obviously I haven't updated this in a LONG time (not sure if people still even follow this) but hey I have and chapter and I'm going to start writing again!