Status: Completed.

Build Me Up & Tear Me Down

Ten

I was asleep at night, and awakened because I felt like somebody was watching me. I opened my eyes and found Travis was sitting on Joe's bunk, which was across mine, watching me that was asleep earlier. He smiled warmly to me.

"Travis? What are you doing here?" I asked as I sat on my bunk.

He jumped down from Joe's bunk and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, Indi," he said.

"I'm the one who should say--"

"Shh, let me talk, okay? I'm sorry for being a jerk and haven't talked to you since that night... I know that you're really hurt by what I did. I'm really sorry. Never in my life that I will hurt you again. I love you so much."

I hugged him back and I could feel my warm tears were streaming down my cheeks. "I love you too, Travis."

He kissed my temple and released the hug, telling me to go back to sleep. I laid down on my bunk and fell asleep with his fingers laced with mine.
__________________________________________________________________________

I woke up and didn't find any sign of Travis. Was last night a dream? But I still felt his warmth around me when he hugged me. I sat on my bunk and leaned on the pillow.

"Indi, we're going out for breakfast. Are you coming?" Joe asked as he reached for his phone on his bunk.

"Yeah, sure," I answered and jumped down from my bunk to change my clothes.

I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes. I washed my face and put on my contact lenses. I brushed my hair with my fingers and walked out from the bathroom. Pete tossed me one of his hoodies. I wore it and glanced at Andy that was sitting on the couch, and he looked away.

All of us walked out from the bus and headed toward the other bands. Joe, Pete, and Patrick was walking faster than Andy and I, leaving us behind them. I was walking behind Andy and I somehow felt that he walked slower than he usually was so he could wait for me or something.

"Andy," I said.

He stopped and looked at me.

"I'm sorry about our argument," I said.

He smiled and said, "I'm sorry also."

I smiled back and walked to him, and we both walked together, joining the others.

"Traveeeeeeee!" I shouted and ran to Travis.

"Oww. Oh hey Indi!" he smiled cheerily. "I missed youuuuu," he pouted.

I lightly laughed and gave him a quick kiss.

"There she is," Hayley said, "We haven't seen you for days!"

"I'm sorry, I was in a bad mood," I smiled.

Travis wrapped his arm around my waist and we talked about such random things.

"Travis, did you come to the bus last night?" I asked.

"Which bus?"

"FOB's."

"Did I?"

I stared at him confusedly.

"Oh, yes I did!" he grinned and kissed my forehead.

I laughed lightly. Being with him is really comfortable and always makes me happy..

I glanced at Ryan, and he then looked at me and I quickly looked away. I haven't told anyone about Ryan's confession.

You're just making this worse, Ry.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY. i did the same stupid thing twice yesterday and the day before yesterday. i was updating this chapter and i accidentally pressed the button to go back to the previous page. when i went back to the page, all of the writings were gone. and yes it happened twice. i'm really happy that i finally done with the chapter..

and i'm sorry that the chapter is too short! :(